MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1045

[Deleted]
For some time now I have been unable to find an mt4 script which would close a nominated percentage of an open order when price hit a trailing stop. In my scenario it is a partial close trailing stop, which once triggered resets a stop loss, the user can select the portion of the remaining trade to...
Hi, if I write the text as Object below the line, I can use the same coordinates for text and line and it works in every TF. But how can I write the difference, when I want to write the text in the middle beside the line? How can I program my offset, so that the difference is in every TF and for...
[Deleted]
Hi, It feel real stupid to ask that question, but there must be a solution to show the MovingAverage of another Timeframe (e.g. Timeframe: M30; Periode: 300; Shift: 0) into a smaller Timeframes -> M5. There should be a solution without downloading a new indicator, but I just can't find it.
  iCustom question  (17   1 2)
Hello everyone, I need to get some Resistance, Pivot and Support lines values from a Fibonacci indicator. I have to read and store R1, R2, R3, Pivot, S1, S2 and S3. The values are calculated once per day (at midnight) and are static for the whole day. It should be easy to use the iCustom, but I...
How can I manually update the MT4 platform? Is there any separate application for update MT4 platform? The current version is 419 Build my Broker ( www.xtb.pl ) has 409 and did not update the MT4 apllication yet. How to update the platform, because I have the problem with Expert Advisors.
  Currency pair investment strategy  (136   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
It is no secret that the forex market is a high-risk business, mainly due to its perfection, which does not allow you to develop strategies based on any stable patterns. Everybody is attracted by the seeming ease and possibility to earn real money without investing anything. This is where there is a
Hi, the problem I would like to ask it might be alredy solved here. I am new here. The problem is that I have an EA that works fine on one broker but failed to work right on another. The EA put 1 pending order in its initial concept but with my new broker it put hundreds of pending orders at once....
Hi, I have a couple of support and resistance lines I draw manually and would like to replicate them into the future. I wonder if there is away to copy the items I have created on the chart and move it on the future "where there is no bars " using cycles to keep the distance ? Any help is highly...
i should stop trading between dec15 and jan15, but in BT nothing gets blocked ... what is wrong? if (Month()==12 && Day()>=15 || Month()==1 && Day()<=15) return(0);
Hello everyone, I have written my first baby of an EA... if you could call it that. More like an embryo. I am trying to get it to buy a small amount on a MB Trading demo MT4 account. Here is the code so far: int init(){start(); // I had to put a call to start() here because otherwise it wouldn't...
Hello freinds, I need your help, please. I wrote an EA which closes a trade with a different function. Every time I have the specific parameters for closing the trades. Sometimes, the EA closes 2 diffrent pairs. Sometimes, it closes 3 different pairs, and sometimes it closes 4 different pairs. I...
Hi, I have drawn a trendline in my chart. Now when I click to other timeframes, I see that line at the same time on a different level (in max about 300 pips). In one the big timeframes (>H4) the line doesn't exist. I checked the properties and it is visible/allowed in each timeframe. What is wrong?...
[Deleted]
when i use this ea in my meta trader 4 the ea open as a while and closed suddenly and i note that the ea icon its by gray not colored one if there any one know the reason or the missing step plz tell me thx
Hello all. I did some research before posting about the correct use of iFractal I am using this function to get the most recent swing high swing low into a routine with a very simple code double getLastHigh() { double high; high = iFractals(Symbol(), PERIOD_M5, MODE_UPPER, 3); if (high...
Hello, Since the 4.09 build version, MetaTrader doesn't want to download GBPAUD and GBPCAD history in the history center. Someone has a tip for this ? Thanks a lot for your help. Abrik
[Deleted]
  pending delete code (help)  (11   1 2)
Hifellas howcan I delete a OP_BUYSTOP order if the last OP_SELL order it 's closed andthe same thing OP_SELLSTOP if the last OP_BUY it's closed Itried this code but it didn't work many thanks in advance for your help void Delete(){        int cnt;        datetime buy_time...
hello i want to program an EA this EA switch to the next chart window each minute we can switch to the next chart window by CTRL +F6 or CTRL+TAB i need your help please; how can i program this by SendMessageA ? or other method please example thank you
  Problem with File functions  (16   1 2)
Hi, I'm currently trying to use file functions, with csv files, I create 3 files in the init function and write something, it works, but when I try to write something else later, files aren't modified .. Here is my code: int init()  {//----    touched = FileOpen("bollinger_touched.csv",...
A question here for someonw who can help. I want to select a currency pair, then check to see if there is an open trade on that pair or not? >>> if no trade are open on that pair xyz............ thanks.
  Error #0 MT4  (9)
hello, I took a few months to see EA's using two, testing on demo and real, and I will work without problem until yesterday, I suddenly goes out, only in real, the demos are working. The command failed with error # 0 And I have not changed anything is a robot position in eur / usd at different times...
  What is everyone looking for?  (381   1 2 3 4 5 ... 38 39)
The question is - What is everyone looking for? Why do I ask - I think you should understand "what" before looking for it? For example, I see "Smoothing by Yurick Method", and I think, "What the hell is this smoothing? What will it do? Immediately a question arises - imagine that you already have
OK, I am sure this must have been discussed before, but I could not find it to save my life.. so, what else do I need to add below, so to select from history the order just closed (ie the latest addition to history)? (I want to create an object /visual reference on the chart based on data related...
[Deleted]
hi - i´m sigi - a beginner in traiding. i use the mt4 since 2 months only to watch the charts. since a few days when i start the mt4 it doesn´t connect me automatically any more. it did before. if i try to log in again nothing changes. do you know what i have to change to get a connection again? i´m...
[Deleted]
Hello I have 2 active account and 2 demo. All are MT4 platform. I found that MetaQuotes already released Version 4 Build 419 but my MT4 versions are still 388, 401 and 409. I dont know what's wrong with my Live Update System. Please let me know how to fix this problem. Thanks and Regds mithetnme
[Deleted]
i need a alert to notificate me when the price is cross sma 50, both cross up and down. As i am not a programmer i really dont know how to write! thanks a lot, that really helps!!!
Dear Community, Is it possible to add another pane in the MT4 chart window? Why would I need this? I would like to see the normal candle sticks on one pane and in the second pane, I would like to view only Heiken Ashi. Normally when Heiken ashi is added, it overlays on the existing price chart. I...
Hi Everybody! Please help me! I'm looking for a Overlay indicator which can insert other charts on origin chart with a percentage of any. Maybe, my Einglissh is not good, very difficult to understand my intention . So i have a example below: on AUDUSD chart, i want to over 80% price of NZDUSD chart
Dear community, 1) Is there any way to scan for doji in Heiken Ashi or Heiken Ashi Smoothed charts and pop an alert? 2) Does anyone have the Amibroker AFL version of the Heiken Ashi Smoothed indicator? I have the AFL for Heiken Ashi but not Heiken Ashi smoothed. Kindly request the experts in...
  Catastrophe theory  (185   1 2 3 4 5 ... 18 19)
This is a cry from the soul in an ideological vacuum. My acquaintance with the theory of catastrophes ends with reading of scientifically popular brochures read 25 years ago i.e. practically 0. Question to superprofi, is there in this dense forest of knowledge, a path leading to a positive
New article Analyzing the Indicators Statistical Parameters is published at mql5.com: The technical analysis widely implements the indicators showing the basic quotes "more clearly" and allowing traders to perform analysis and forecast market prices movement. It's quite obvious that there is no...