MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1043

[Deleted]
I have a custom indicator that runs in a different window (at the bottom). When I start it the journal tab shows "2012.04.11 15:45:01 Custom indicator Indicator_Environment EURUSD,M1: loaded successfully" the expert tab shows "2012.04.11 15:45:01 Indicator_Environment EURUSD,M1: loaded...
Hi, how can I get the price of an underlying from yesterday at 14:00?
[Deleted]
  How to minimise index correlation  (64   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
The occasion was a post from here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/114579/page19#576343 https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/111317/page3 Let's assume that indexes really exist, but they must exist if we have currencies :) And we can calculate the missing dollar index. Isn't it great? But what is the dollar
I think we techikal comming here possible 1.3320
[Deleted]
Hi Traders I want to remove MACD INDICATOR and input ENVELOPE. Could someone show me what code to be removed from MACD INDICATOR and what code of ENVELOPE to be added. Thanks for your help //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
Hi MQL4 community, I am looking for a way to create tradable zones which are rectangular in nature. They have a start time / end time / high price / low price. These are essentially zones of support or resistance such as visual / phycological levels / fibs and the like. I would like to set up buy
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I made this EA on http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/index.html#Var2 It will place a buy order if RSI is below 30, the price went below the lower bollinger band and when the next candle is white. opposite story for sell (with RSI above 70) It's fine that it waits till a new...
[Deleted]
  little help with my simple EA  (22   1 2 3)
i want to use lsma_lines indicators (pitchfork) and a Moving average to make a simple ea. to call the indicator i use "indicator-assigned-name"=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"indicator-name", parameters ,0,0); //---- indicator parameters IdNum =1; RPeriod=68; LineColor=Red; LineWeight =1; PriceVal=0;
Hello I am new on this forum and generally on mql4 : I am studying a program that I found on the web and could not understand how the function iForce works. My intention is to write an EA on the forex, and I was surprised to lear that on forex for mql4, the volume is the number of ticks in the bar....
[Deleted]
the stops are set to 0 what could be the problem with the expert advisor?
Hi, What i'm trying to do here is to open or close an order if a signal is received where am i wrong? the ea wont place any orders, even when the signal is received. Thank you in advance for your time =]  TOrders=OrdersTotal();      if (TOrders <= 5 && ((Hour()>=FromHourTrade &&...
I need some help to account for weekend time. I am writing a script that keeps track of time trades are open. However, no matter what I can't figure out the code to make it subtract the 'weekend time' from the total time that trades are open. Help! Any ideas? Here is the code I am working with:...
Prologue: It is a shame that DC sees all our positions but we see only ours. I have an idea and a rough idea of how to implement it, but due to the lack of some skills everything stands still. Many people want to know where the crowd is watching, there are many informers on this topic, so I have an
Can you please help me to add two additional items to the above indicator as follows: 1) a vertical white dotted vertical line throughout all windows at 2/95 level of stochrsi, 2) a thick green arrow whenever the price move from below stochrsi 20 level to 20 level and a thick red arrow whenever the...
Hi, I have this code below and it gives me an alert every minute. That works fine, but it also gives me an alert when i attach it to a chart and the first tick come in and i don't want that. How can i avoid that first alert? #include <stdlib.mqh>#include <WinUser32.mqh>int...
I tried to exports economic calendar data to MT4 , but the information I got was difficult to undestand for me. So, I intend to make it through excel ( bring economic data manually, from excel, and exporting them to mt4 ) How graphic exel data to MT4 ? I guess these are some steps: Step 1 : bring
[Deleted]
Hello, I need help to do a script that draws a vertical line automatically at a certain time everyday in MQL for MT4. Thank you for your help.
[Deleted]
hey, i have a custom indicator i would like to use (included here), i need a certain value from a function, the function calculates the MA angle, if you will look at the code you will see a var called fAngle there, i tried to Return it and failed... how can i extract it to my main mq4 file? thanks...
Does anyone know of an indicator that show fundamental's data in charts? (I mean, separated of windows price, just like CCI, RSI...) Thanks a lot trader201
[Deleted]
  Simple EA Help Needed  (13   1 2)
With respect to the indicators attached below, can some body help with the codes to create a very simple EA using iCustom based on the following rules: If Price touches the SHI_Channel_Colour_Talk's Lower boundary on the 5m, 15m, 30m and 1h time frame and begins to reverse, Open Buy order when MACD...
[Deleted]
i define : double indicator; double x; indicator=example(-----------------) If x=(indicator-indicator(i-1)) How do i need to define i to be a period?
[Deleted]
I have been battling this for some time. Here is the general EA idea: -Set pending BUYSTOP at this level -If that level changes, delete old pending order, set new BUYSTOP My problem is that my open order triggers, then my delete pending order triggers, and it goes back and forth a million times. I...
[Deleted]
I can't locate the code for the standard stoploss command . I want to edit the command to require a duplicate hit before executing. For example, bid or ask must meet or exceed "x" (x being the pip value) at least twice within [three, five, etc. minutes
Hello Folks, I have been using this Heiken Ashi + Parabolic SAR Indicator together for manual trading with great success (close the day always in +ve pips, never lost) Please take a look here screenshot : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/4/heikenpsar.png/ Conditions for Long/Short Entry...
[Deleted]
The function I use to calculate my lots //Code to Calculate lot size       if( ((bear.signal == true)||(bull.signal == true))&&(LotCalculated == false) )       {           Print("Calculating Lotsize");            Balance = AccountEquity();            StopLoss =...
Is it possible to display the trade line as green for wins and red for loss? Right now, my trade lines are just displayed as blue or red randomly. Thanks!
how to allow 1 trade per day only?
  Error # 130  (5)
for(i = 0; trade_flag != 1 && SSL_flag != 1 && BSL_flag != 1 && SSL_flag != 2 && BSL_flag != 2 && i < 100; i++)    {        if(//<condition>)        {        trade_flag = 1;         //<DECLARING BUY PRICES, SELL PRICES>                        Print("Buy Abv ",DoubleToStr(buy_price,4),", TGT - ",...
New article The Last Crusade is published at mql5.com: Take a look at your trading terminal. What means of price presentation can you see? Bars, candlesticks, lines. We are chasing time and prices whereas we only profit from prices. Shall we only give attention to prices when analyzing the market?...
[Deleted]
Hi, i am relatviely new to MT4 and have written my first EA. -when i run it using a demo account using the Strategy Tester i enter the dates to test and click START - the results in the journal window only show me about 1 day's worth of results - the dates i entered were for at least 2 weeks - i...