MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1048

Hi everydoby, I know that it's not possible to modify the platform clock. Is there an indicator showing the opening time for every bar with the desiderd time zone? For instance, platform is settled on GMT but the indicator shows opening time on GMT+2. Thank you!
[Deleted]
  EA running time.  (3)
Hi all, I`m new used this MT4. Here i want to ask about EA. It is EA working if I shutdown my computer.
I managed to write a profitable EA. However, after reaching a certain level of profit, orders stop opening with the reasoning being wrong price or a general error. Perhaps there are some recommendations on how to avoid this. Maybe perform some additional checks or increase the slippage with each
Anyone knows how to increase the quality of modeling when you are testing?
I am working within a MetaTrader script file and need tocall a function within a Boost library. Anyone know if this is possible? If so how do you configure the import?
[Deleted]
hi, what's the easiest way for me to count 5 positive or negative ticks in a row? thanks in advance
[Deleted]
Is it possible to use the indicator attached below to create an EA by using the function iCustom() and if it is, can some body PLEASE help me with the code to call the value of the indicator for the EA to open a sell order when the first red bar appears after the last set of blue bars and a buy...
[Deleted]
hai everyone.... iam trying to make macd sample, n ihope it can running in several different chart, with several different pair, but one ea, when i put it into chart i hope it can make open orders, so when if i put it again to another chart with different pair, i hopo it make another open order
Hello everybody and thanks for your help in advance. I've got a dll function "MT4_mysql_fetch_row" that fetches a query from a db and puts the result in the string array "lsResult"! The problem is that MT4 crashes when it ArrayResizes the array afterwards ... how can that be?    string...
[Deleted]
I hav tried every way I know to uninstall the above. All I get is " you should close Meta Trader -E Global Trade & Finance Group to continue to uninstall. Please close Meta Trader E-Global Trade & Finance Group application". I have tried the uninstall from my computer, the program files, nothing I...
[Deleted]
Some customers complained H-EA did work suddenly after they upgrade their MT4 to build 418. Some MT4s in IT development department of H-EA also have similar problem which failed to call dll. The MT4 which had not upgraded can run normally. We assume there is a severe bug in build 418.
[Deleted]
Hi guys, this is a long shot, a very very very long shot but I need help. I'm trying to run MT4 on my laptop from a public library (Hong Kong) but it seems I can't. When I use the free wifi, I can get data for the first few minutes then no more. I can keep restarting MT4 to get data. I thought that...
Hello programmers. I admire the great work many of you guys do to bring trading concepts to life on this site. I really do not have the ability yet to do what you guys are able to do in terms of programming indicators for the mt4 platform therefore I am soliciting your help. I have a chart attached...
[Deleted]
  Problem with market orders  (12   1 2)
Hello I am having problems trying to get two orders to market at the same price range. Sometimes it runs only Sell Other times it runs only Buy Sometimes running the two but less often than individually. Do not know why this happens. The code is this: OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.10,Ask,20...
Hi Coders. I got this EA but I got 1 error, i dont know how to fix it. Pls help...many thankss.. --------------------------------
Hello people I'm new to the area of programming I'm wanting to learn how indicator standard candle. I'm in doubt type in these commands Open [N1)Open [N2)Open [N3)Close [N1]Close [N2]Close [N3]High [N1)High [N2)High [N3)Low [N1]Low [N2]Low [N3] which would command the sail today?, the penultimate...
[Deleted]
I got an EA from a guy. I tested it for sometimes but i did not work. now i need help from a pro coder to code it again This ea is a hedging EA. take profit =60pips, stop loss= 120 pips, hedging distance= 60pips. Need help to code it again: take profit=60pips, stop loss 120 pips, hedging distance...
Hello, I am looking for an EA that will place 2 pending orders x amount of pips apart on a currency pair. When the first order is triggered a second pending order is added to the opposite order. If the price reverses and triggers the opposite order then add 2 more positions to the first order that...
  Adding Code  (4)
Hello, I am very new on this programme and Want to know how to type filping chart #property show_inputs#import "user32.dll"   int GetParent(int hWnd);   int SendMessageA(int hWnd, int Msg, int wParam, int lParam);#import#define WM_MDINEXT   548extern int SlideShowSeconds = 5;void start(){...
Hi, I am new nere, so the quastion might be not new. Anyway I would like to know how to exchange data between MQL4 and other process, for example MATLAB? I would like to recode 1 minute (tick) real data and save to a disk file in MQL4 and process it in Matlab, and then to give order from Matlab to
I use FXOpen as my broker and have had some strange results from my EA this past week. To cut a long story short I discovered that trading on Live trading on an ECN account vs results of back test for the same period (one week only) on the same ECN Live account and back test for the same period...
Hi all Just checking back say hi. I've laps in my learning of mql and finally made the time study some more Anyhow,just stopping in to say Hi and hope I can contribute more to the forums Happy hacking
Hi, how do I change the properties of a chart, things line line colour of GBPUSD in code? Thanks Steve
Hello, I can draw a chart in the indicator window with this code: #property indicator_separate_window #property indicator_buffers 1 #property indicator_color1 Red double Buff[], myData[ 10000 ]; int init() { SetIndexStyle ( 0 , DRAW_LINE , STYLE_SOLID , 1 , Red ); SetIndexBuffer ( 0 ,Buff);
[Deleted]
Hi, I've noticed a very strange thing happening when backtesting my EA that call a indicator I've wrote using icustom. below is the chart i have backtested 2nd is the chart with the same indicator called from the EA If you have noticed the green line are different . how can it be the 2 same...
[Deleted]
Hellow. When I try to enter a purchase order to market I have no problem, but when I try to enter a market order to sell does not do anything.The code is the same for the 2 orders. Why is this happening? This is the code: OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,apuesta,Ask,20,40,Green); // execute correctly...
[Deleted]
  Explain about Fibonacci...  (76   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
I have found some literature on Fibonacci (as applied to Forex), but I haven't found anything about Fibonacci Correction Levels . There are some scattered extracts on web-sites that contradict each other. For example here levels are drawn from the bottom upwards starting at 0 at the bottom and going
i know how to select last open order and it is possible like this: OrderSelect(OrdersTotal()-1,SELECT_BY_POS); or OrderSelect(LastTicket,SELECT_BY_TICKET); but the problem is: i have many pending orders and i can only get the last order information by its ticket i want to get the order...
[Deleted]
for ( int i = 0; i < 96; i++ ){ //Loop1 if ( ( TimeHour( Time[i] ) == intValue ) && ( TimeMinute( Time[i] ) == 0 ) ) { for ( int j = i + 1 ; j < 576; j++ ){ //Loop2 if ( TimeHour( Time[j] ) == intValue ) { count += 1; if ( count...