General - page 894

Expert Advisor Help  (14   1 2)
Hi, I have an expert advisor that I made that is traded on the H4 timeframe. It has a TP of 5 pips with a SL of 50 pips, but it wins pretty consistently added with those few huge loses. I wanted to know if anyone wants to help me eliminate those loses in return for my expert advisor! Maybe help...
  Shortcut key  (3)
Is there a short cut key to move from one chart to the next?
  Cripto Signal  (7)
Etherium BUY signal
Sales difficult when the competition is too high I'm done business models on the social networking site and online sales pages, of course when new start all the hard and difficult is nowadays a lot of people are selling on the net. When that too many people so then your sales on the...
Hi bro,  After buy a bot or downloaded bot demo from mql5 market, I want to get bot file .ex4 or .ex5 to deploy by manual instead of auto import to my meta trader. Any one can help?
Hello everyone, I am relatively new to automated trading . I started a few months ago on other platforms trading only cryptocurrencies but ran into many limitations/issues/bugs on those platforms. Does anyone know if it is possible to use metatrader to automate trades on exchanges like Binance or
Hello,  This is my first post here, although I have been scouring these forums, to the point where I can see the usual suspects and their valuable contribution. To these senior posters, I wanted to take a quick second to say thank you, for your valuable advice and input My problem is:  I have a...
Hi everybody I have this strange problem: I usually keep my PC on at all times. I just shut PC down for a Windows Update while Metatrader4 was started. When I started Metatrader after the reboot, ALL support/resistance lines I have traced were missing. From on ALL the opened charts. After that I...
  Programmer  (5)
Hello, I'm looking for an expert who will create an automatic system (pay) to me. Can anyone find one? :) Thank you for your reply, please write pm
  micro time frame  (3)
any one know how to plug in 5 second chart or time frame in Meta trader?
Can paid signals be used on Demo MT4 accounts? Kind of new to the signal thing.
  Lot size during the trade.  (13   1 2)
If I traded big lots on the trade, Will the prices differ on the future or will it affects the results of the currency pair? 
  ctrl+r  (2)
Hello everyone, Why can't breakpoints be enabled while strategy testing? Where are breakpoint allowed within strategy testing mode?
  I Need a Mentor.  (30   1 2 3)
Hello All, I am green horn in this market. Hence my need for a mentor, to put me through this business. Thanks, Elias.
  signal fee refund option  (11   1 2)
Is there any option in mql if signal provider want can refund the signal fee for particular month for selected users or for all subscribers? like -- i want o provide some signal service that if i produce less than certain % ill refund all the subscribers fee for that month. yes i cant reimburse 100%
When I open new positions I can only select the rates of stop loss or take profit but i cannot see the amount (in euros or dollar) the I'm going to loss/gain. Sameone can help me? Thanks a lot! Gianluca
Can anyone advize for this?
Hi ! I want to combine the results of several indicators and draw this out of the results. How can I do it? Thank you, Csezo
earlier mql5 allows all kind of account for signal providing as well as demo acc. by the time the have upgrade some condition which improve the quality of signals. still there are some signal providers( i suspect those are working on broker or their close buddys) those are manipulating the signal
Hi, Before my current subscription ends , is there a way to change the subscription plan to a better deal (eg, from 3 months to 6 months subscription fee) for the subsequent renew (if yes, how) or even better, with the current subscription that is expiring soon. Thanks.
How do you subscribe to paid signals, without allowing the signals to automatically copy the trades to Metatrader? I wish to simply manually follow the signal. 
  EventSetTimer frequency  (13   1 2)
If you have a timer event with EventSetTimer() frequency set to 1 second and the task behind it takes for instance 3 seconds to run, I then presume that the timer will wait for the task to be finalized and not break after 1 second for next OnTimer to be executed. Please if anyone can confirm. Thanks...
I just recieved a script I purchased for a modified PSAR with Stops. I tested it today and it seems to be ok but with some minor issues that Ill speak to the developer about. But I am wondering how these results are calculated below : When I downloaded it to a spreadsheet I found the Profit figures...
  Pakistan members  (4)
ASALAMUALIKUM. I WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY PAKISTANI ARE HERE
  market watch  (4)
Sorry for such a basic question, but I haven't been able to find out how to do this. How do you bring up the market watch. Thanks for help. -Matthew
[Deleted]
  best ea!  (24   1 2 3)
Hello, Give me the worst ea you have (the code .mq4 file) and i will change it to a good ea.
6 Months, 1 Year, 2 Years, 3 Years, 5 Years, 7 Years, 10 Years
How to download the RSIMFI Adaptive indicator on the metatrader 4 for a Mac
Hello Anyone have do mt4 or mt5 for microsoft lumia windows phone 10 for download? Anyone develop this plataform?