General - page 897

[Deleted]
  best ea!  (24   1 2 3)
Hello, Give me the worst ea you have (the code .mq4 file) and i will change it to a good ea.
6 Months, 1 Year, 2 Years, 3 Years, 5 Years, 7 Years, 10 Years
How to download the RSIMFI Adaptive indicator on the metatrader 4 for a Mac
Hello Anyone have do mt4 or mt5 for microsoft lumia windows phone 10 for download? Anyone develop this plataform?
If Daylight Saving Time correction is YES, when will time Zone be changed (exactly time please)
It comes to my mind a number games. I want to make an EA based on a simple moving average crosses If there is no Open Order... If the fast moving average crosses above the slow moving average, it will execute buy position using i.e 0.01 lotsize. OR If the fast moving average crosses below the slow...
Does MQL5 have a software app to download so I can run a Touch - No touch binary trade? If so, is it in your applications available? Or do I just need to do it online and then load it into my MQl5 platform.
Hi, I was hoping someone here would be able to help me modify my attached indicator. Basically all the indicator does at the moment is plot an arrow for a cross of 2 moving averages . That being, plot a green "buy" arrow when the 3 ema crosses above the 10 sma, and plot a red "sell" arrow when the 3
ut seems the trading robots are for forex trading I'm looking for a trading robot for gold trading only can anyone point me to one
Hi I generate this script by Stochastic indicator but i want to add level like 20-80 to use it as condition for sell or buy . can any one help me to do this ? this is a file of script >>>> https://goo.gl/mdBdp2 Ziad AR
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I am sure anyone who has used MT4 often especially to do long backtests knows how big the log files can get ! I have coded a batch file which deletes the biggest files from MT4 (you need to close the program first) thought I would share it... Just place it in your metatrader folder and...
  how do swaps work?  (17   1 2)
can anyone tell me how the swap works? does it ever leave once it is imposed?
Hi, I'm coding in MT5 about a complex topic : I would like to calcul a SMA of a RSI of a specific serie. the serie is calculated like that : (close + (high+low)/2)/2. Finally I would like to make : out = sma(rsi(serie,14)) based on current symbol and current timeframe. Could someone help me by...
I am trying to connect Metatrader4 with Twilio (voice and messaging service), via DLL. The call goes something like this: MT4 expert script -> C++/CLI DLL -> C# DLL -> Twilio I have successfully tested both dlls using a (C#) console application - the program calls...
  close trade  (3)
i am trying to access mymoney but support keeps telling me to contact my account manager.  I cannot contact him so need to know how to close trades so I can get money  please some one tell a total beginner
Hey guys, ive found several threads about how to calculate the necessary margin in mt4 to open a position but i cant find the  function to calculate it in mql5.  i want to know how to calculate how much margin it costs to open 0.1 or 1 LOT for a _Symbol without opening a Trade.  regards
Hi Guys, Signal is using GBPUSD. but my broker doesnt have DOT at the end of the currency pair. Can you please help me how i will convert it? Or MT4 already have this feature? Thanks!
  Trailing Stops  (5)
How can we install a trailing stop utility that will run without closing the EA that is running ?
Step to reproduce the error: your account is in EUR, you create a custom symbol for EURUSD to import custom data(copying the standard one) So you have: Base Currency: EUR, Profit currency: USD, Margin currency: EUR When you run the strategy tester MetaTrader search a symbol to calculate...
  Help  (11   1 2)
 Hi, I deposited £250 in a GMO Trading account today. What do I do next please? Ed
Looking around for a "good" trading signal to copy, I read about the Trading History Volume. if it says 0.02, does that mean that the system will open an order with 2000 (0.02 x 100,000) which is basically 2 micro lots? If that is true, then how can the Account > Growth > YTD be cumulative of all...
  Historical Data  (16   1 2)
I would like to ask if there is any chance to use my own historic data in MT5. Is it true that I must have a broker and try then to get the historic data from him? thanks
Couldsomebody help me to automatize following MQL5 calculations? I want toknow for each symbol, PIPS to win/lose each time JUST 1€, assuming 0,01 lots in eachposition. Looking atthe image, I have found and approximation of 13 PIPS, but I want to do thatautomatically using MQL5 functions. Thanks
Hi, Im testing out this MT5 EA but its not taking trades on a Live Market. Auto-Trading is on, the Strategy Tester works fine but still nothing, please assist. Thank you. Arnold
I recently subscribed with a signal supplier in MQL5. Shikari. under MQL5 "ceylonmoney3" user name. Paid 30USD for 1 month subscription.  I opened demo account with MT4 200,000USD. Standard. But signal supplier has nano account. All configured. But it doesn't sync with my account. But i already have...
Hi, Im looking for EA using Stochastic and moving average (EMA) Buy condition When Moving Average (EMA) touch 20% (of stochastic) buy trade start TP - 80% of stochastic SL - 10% of stochastic Sell condition When Moving Average (EMA) touch 80% (of stochastic) sell trade start TP - 10% of stochastic
Hi, how can i check the pending orders become market orders or not in mql5? i run the below function to see it has triggered or not. But i find that it always print "Have Pend Orders" even when the orders become buy or sell.  anyone can help? bool OrderSearch(){   total_p=false;   int  total =...
Hi, Can anyone tell me if it is possible to move the location of an MQL purchased indicator into the indicators file of MT4 so that an EA can reference the output data?
Hello.. I have got a signal provider.... but the date of opened trades are not the same with my trades... I see the execution of trades just when I see my computer running MT4.... In my phone I dont see when the signal provider enters... Do you know how to really get synchronization? I have tried
The well-known formula for the RSI is after some preparation:    if(negative==0.0) RSIBuffer[i]=0.0;   else RSIBuffer[i]=100.0-100.0/(1+positive/negative); But I get the same results with this: RSIBuffer[i] = 100.0 * positive /(positive+negative); No danger of division by zero as positive and...