General - page 891

Hi, I have 5 accounts on 2 different servers of the same broker: 3 on server A and 2 on server B Each account has its own MQL VPS. After formatting my HD I've opened MT4 and logged in in all 5 accounts, but now i see the VPS only for the 3 accounts in server A. The 2 accounts in the server B are...
Hi All, sorry for basic question, i am currently using MQL5, the CTrade Class to open trades The below parameters for Buy CTrade::Buy(const double volume,const string symbol=NULL,double price=0.0,const double sl=0.0,const double tp=0.0,const string comment="") The below parameters for Sell bool
who was gave  real signal for binary or forex.?
Hi, is there any way to open the positions using the amount in USD we want to invest instead of the lot number?  Or at least to show what was (or will) the amount in USD for every order. It's really confusing to me to manage with lots because I'm trading stocks and cryptocurrencies and I'm not sure...
Do you guys think its a good practice to wait for the 1st of each month to subscribe to a signal? Another thing, where can I see to accumulated growth of the signal? Because from what I saw on MT4, I can see only for the current month. Since I subscribed in the 19th, the graph is a little confused....
I am a junior trader and I have been studying on mql5 for half a year. I looked at a lot of old threads, but some of the metrics, I really needed them to build my trading system. I need three filter metrics, two of which are mq5, which need to be changed to mq4, and one is Williams snyder's index....
How do download a indicators from mt4, it's call fibo-vector. 
I had a look at the video of : ..... Is this type of indicator possible? Is there any code available here. Please help me.
I am trying to make the MQL4 project to MQL5.   Here is the original version: BPNN Project Here is my DLL code: Code for DLL The error that I am facing is:   2018.04.13 15:26:39.385 2018.03.01 00:00:00   Access violation at 0x00007FFA9C2E2ECE read to 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF2018.04.13 15:26:39.385 2018.03...
Hi all, One can do the optimization in MT4. This is good. But one has to pay attention to not having the Overfitting. I wonder how to filter out the overfittung result according to the "Optimization Graph"? And, the "Optimization Graph" has 2D feature. Fro mdark green to light green. What do these...
Is the MetaTrader Demo Server's Time Zone +2 hours GMT? Say for instance, if GMT is 18:00, is Meta Trader's demo server showing 20:00 ? I keep having problems with the time. I'm using a GMT calendar of economic events and I can't figure out how many hours away GMT is from the MetaTrader demo...
  Chinese??  (6)
Hi, I can't see if this has been covered already or maybe it is just me. Every section, including Freelance is currently flooded with Chinese. Is there a setting that I may have accidently changed?
Hi all, I found that if I run the optimization prozess this moment, the results are quite different when I run it again though all the parameters are not changed
I am inspired by the many conversations I have had with my friends on this subject. I will write down my view of the situation. The main task and goal pursued is elementary preservation of capital, obtaining profitability is not the main goal. The main mistake and the majority opinion - a bank
Dear All, How to promote our Signal Copytrade? Is there any channel/group of investor that interest to copytrade? Thanks
Hi all, I'm just wondering if it's possible to have multiple feeds and brokers within the same MT5 terminal. For instance, is it possible to receive the futures data from one data vendor and trade with another broker (CFD or future) ? Regards, Sk
How can I find my threads in this forum?
Hello, Can we hedge with MT5 like we do in MT4? Thanks
Dear All I would like some help in coding an EA. I'm not good at it all. My query, is it possible to make the EA Open hedge pending orders? I only trade in Gold with the following 2 strategies: 1. if 12 SMA crosses above 20 SMA, then I want to open a set of buy stop & sell limit orders as below;...
So I've noticed that many iphone users including myself are dealing with a metatrader 4 issue where the settings, objects, or quote screens keep getting reset back to factory settings. This happens periodically. Every couple days or so. For me it would reset the chart settings and delete all my...
Hi all, I was wondering how many of the community members have EA's that actually deliver results on out-of-sample data, and the follow up is whether they produce consistent results on live data? I'm presupposing that such EA's would not implement grid or martingale and other such bad principles,...
Hello, I can not visualize correctly the bars / candles in certain temporalities, for example in temporality of 1 hour a correct image comes out but in a temporality of 4 hours the candles become so small that you can only see a straight line. Thank Maritza
New MetaTrader 5 Platform Build 1640: Creating and testing custom symbols MetaTrader 5 platform update is to be released on July 21, 2017. The update will feature the following changes: Terminal: Now it is possible to create custom financial instruments in the terminal. Using the new option, you...
Hw do I view the moving averages on the demo account on Meta Trader Halifax 4
[Deleted]
  cancel account  (1)
I want to cancel my account, how can I do that? I am going to make a new one for my business.
Hey guys so I just set up my virtual server yesterday. I migrated three charts and one EA applied to each chart. Everyone now and then I will login to my MT4 Account and I look at the Journal for the virtual server and I constantly see this message coming up on my log.   2018.04.11 18:39:17...
Hi all. Made a $20 withdrawal from here this morning to an ePayments card to try it out. The card is activated and has 20 quid on it. That was before lunch. After lunch I went to a Fix-Price shop and picked up more than 800 rubles worth of goods. At the checkout what happened: 1) The mass-pay (or
Hello Just a quick request. Does anyone know of a Stoch EA that can have an MA filter attached to it i.e. only goes long when price is above 200SMA for example etc? Thanks a lot.
[Deleted]
  Pattern  (4)
Dear coder? Does anyone know an indicator which draws  Gartley, Crab, Cypher, Batt.... patterns?