General - page 887

Hi, I had a PC with cloud agent installed and worked for 2 months, then it stopped getting jobs and or connecting to the cloud. How can I get help about this? Thanks Oliver
I'm apologise for I writing on forum but i don't know where So, The resoruces for copy signals are taking from MQL5 or My broker account? because i don't know will I sent my money to MQL5 account or not, because i copy free signals. I'm sorry everyone for my grammar, english isn't my nationality...
  My own VPS  (5)
Hello, i have a few question: So, i have a my own VPSserwer, and i want a taken signals online by my VPS,i don't want pay for VPS from MQL5. Is it Posibility to take signals on Metatrader from my own VPS. If yes, How i configurate (Linux) 
Dear all, I have subscribed a trader in copy trading system. Now I see when that trader opens a trade whether his lot is Normal or Mini (He doesn't trade with Micro Lot), my trade in MT4 opens in Micro Lot. I have searched but I have not found the settings that will open my trade in mini Lot with...
So I logged in here using a google account and purchased an indicator WHen I go to download onto my terminal, it asks for my mql5 password. I don't know what that is because I logged in from a google account!! I've followed the 'forgotten password' protocol, it says it sent a recovery link to my...
dears, Is there a ea who open full position in the time ? thinks
How to become a member of the elite department? Because some posts and threads are always invalid.
Hi all, Since the update pushed yesterday, it is impossible to launch backtests ! I'm currently getting "global initialization failed" and "global initialization critical error". Help ! Sk
The following limitations/short-comings with the Visual Test chart negate it's usefullness for me in some of the common scenarios I find myself needing to test under that may be difficult/impossible to realistically test real-time in forward-testing only. It would be helpful if the some...
Hi all I have this script for Currency Strength Indicator, but I get errors. I am a newbie and some direction would be greatly appreciated!  //@version=2 study("Currency Strength Indicator") //               100 // RSI = 100 - -------- //              1 + RS // RS = Average Gain / Average Loss...
  Web Terminal  (2)
Is there a list of brokers anywhere that allow the use of the web terminal?  My current one does not.
Hi All I have been trying to log slippage from my ea and getting the bellow results.  I save the last ask and bid the compare to open and close prices. I think on average there slippage is -0.000003 which is less than -1/3 of a point EURUSD and GBPUSD.  Very low!  Does this seem right.  I expected...
  TrailingStop()  (2)
Could you please add TrailingStop() function in to MQL Code Base as a Trade Function ?
I did an installation of Metatrader 5 on a new computer with windows 10. The Installation completed successfully but when I load the program, it opens but hangs immediately and does not work. Searched the forum and google and couldn't find anyone with the same situation as mine. Could someone help...
Hi Please HELP me . Can anyone add Alert sound to this Indicator please
  Historic loading  (1)
Hi, How could we check if enough historic is available for indicator processing in a mql5 code ? And if historic is not available, is there any functions I could use to load it automatically ? Thanks ! Erwann.
CL_EC_01_ManualTradingBackTester Before a strategy is fully automated into an expert adviser, traders usually need to visually test the strategy using historic data or forward testing for a period of time to check system performance. These method is either inaccurate or time consuming. Manual...
Can someone still find an edge on this kind of trading in the forex market? It seems it was a huge thing in the past, today we hear about this only in cryptos, but what about forex today?
Hi everyone, I have used an EA on a demo account with IG, and it created 7 trades, 5 of which did not enter the modify trades afterwards to enter S/L & T/P. The log said Modify Error: Too frequent requests (8). Can anyone offer any assistance with this? For background, I had numerous EA's open on...
Images should meet the following requirements: Size: 640x480 pixels What about youtube video? Can i link 1280x720 youtube video to my product page? Thank you.
Is there a an indicator that shows selected pairs fib levels where price may be . with alerts at specific levels  such as "previous day 68% and 32% levels. Here a picture example of Murrey math dashboard setup. how i would like the fib table to look
Hi I have been searching the web for a golden lot sizing function. I've tried MQL libraries, and even tutorials. Nothing works right. I'd like to be able to take the following formulas and generate a lot size that is a percentage of risk defined of the user. For example, if the user defines 5% risk...
Hello, I would like to know how do "EA activations" work. 1) If I have an MT4 (demo) running on a VPS and I activate an EA on that demo account, and then I want to run the same EA on the same VPS but on another MT4 (live), do I need to use a second activation? 2) Once I have activated an EA on a...
Hi, everybody I wrote an EA, in the OnDeinit function I called ExpertRemove function,  when I use the key F7 to change the EA parametres,  the EA didn't reinitialize,it warned me "7 leaked string left", I couldn't find out where  the reason is, I need your help, waiting for your answer, thank you.
Hi  Is there anyone who using -------fx? I need help...
Hi guy .. I need a little help please . I wrote this code and it dose execute the 1st order but the code after that didn't execute . can anyone help.. void OnTick()  { if(ordestotal1_2(OP_BUY)>=1){    if(ordestotal1_3(OP_BUY)==0){  bool m=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lot1,Ask,3,Bid-StopLoss*pt...
Hello everyone ! i have been trading manually since 2016 now, but the success could be better. Now i want to start with automated trading , but from what i have heard websites like <somebroker> .com cant really be trusted, so im looking for a good alternative website to get into it. Do you have any
Hi Service Desk, Critical problem with the MT5 platform not starting up after installing the Windows 10 Spring Creators Update. I tried starting the MT5 platform using Windows 8 compatibility, but still nothing happens. I can't even see the Metatrader program running in the Task Manager. This is a...
I have just commissioned two Ea from teh same developer. During the development, I noticed that ach time he becomes anxious for the project to close, he starts making errors as in the EA becomes erratic. but not enough to reach out for arbitration. After delivering one EA and close to the delivering
[Deleted]
Can somebody help me with my account in MQL5. Since I deposited an account I can no longer log in to my real trading account its always back to demo account.