General - page 901

Hi Is there a way to easily find the reference to any function i.e. CopyBuffer? In MetaEditor build 1755, hover the mouse over does pop up any window, F1 key for the help, then search does not give any results. I am using MacBook Pro. Thanks
Hello Folks, I am pretty new to MT4 EA programming so I would liek to ask you some little support. My attempt is to can select the already opened orders in MT4, by symbol, and then by direction (buy/long/flat). May you show me please an example of structuring the code, in order that it may return...
[Deleted]
  Martingale  (13   1 2)
Does Martingale strategy work?
Hello Everyone.... did anybody can convert my Box indicator to mt5... Tq
Hello, when you create an indicator and attach it to a chart, a buffer of bars is fed to the indicator. Is there a way to tell that these are history bars and not the realtime stream in the indicator? I tried a "newBar" function, but this works on history too, simply getting a new bar in the past...
hi guys, is there any way to follow a signal provider that has 'Current drawdown is dangerous for subscribers. Subscription will be allowed once drawdown improves.'? its a new account but i want to get in early as i have been following him for a while and although it does have high drawdown, he has
Hello traders, kindly assist me with the following code. Am trying to open a trade based on a decision read from a csv. I want to do this on every bar change but the code doesnt seem to be changing with bar changes very well. Kindly help. //--- parameters for data reading input string...
Hello out ther in the big MQ5 world If i see a Chart https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/8422795/gbpjpy-d1-oanda-division1 that i think "Oooh i would to get that Indicator, that looks really good, i know i'll send the Memeber a message and ask Him/Her where they got it from (Brought it from ?)" So how...
MQL5: Market - Can you sell an expert advisor that uses custom indicator? I want to sell an expert advisor but can't really understand how it will work/upload if its uses or calls a custom indicator.
I have tried the following code logic. But I guess it is not the right one. double UP[],DOWN[]; double fractal_output = iFractals ( _Symbol , _Period ); ArraySetAsSeries (UP, true ); ArraySetAsSeries (DOWN, true ); CopyBuffer (fractal_output, 0 , 0 , 5 ,UP); CopyBuffer (fractal_output, 1
  How delete this?  (1)
is it possible delete this?
What are the fetal currency expectations?
  Trading live  (72   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Here I will be posting video forecasts, and justifying my trades. Refine my trades. Suggestions for discussion. After all, it's easy to discuss what was easy, but what will be much more interesting
[Deleted]
I've got a live account with a small broker, they traded for me and it took only 15 transactions to triple the original deposit. How can I tell whether these transactions were fabricated?
All my messages have disappeared - why?
Hello friends, Do any of you have knowledge about EFC Reversal robots? Got one, but do not know what strategy would be the best. Pairs, timeframes, risk reward ratio and so on. Feel free to hook me up with information! :) Thanks in advance!
Hi All, I logged on to MQL5.com the other day and headed straight to the Messages Link which is usually located on the left hand side of my accounts page but couldn't find the dammed link. It used to sit between the Settings Link or tab and the Achievements link. Does anyone know what happened to...
HEy all, just a simple question. When i use: CopyBuffer (ma_handle, 0 , 0 ,to_copy,MABuffer) Will MABuffer overwritten each time CopyBuffer() will be called or just apend data ? Thank you
Hi, does any one knows any good forex vps provider/company in Australia?
  Abandoned Baby  (1)
A rare reversal pattern characterized by a gap followed by a Doji, which is then followed by another gap in the opposite direction. The shadows on the Doji must completely gap below or above the shadows of the first and third day
[Deleted]
I would like to open the chart after it has ended the backtesting.. where is that button that is in mt4? Btw Alerts dont show on journal when backtesting with visualization ticked....
  MT5 a step backwards??  (132   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
From everything I've seen and read MT5 SUCKS!! No individual orders listed, NO Hedging, and INCOMPATIBLE with anything MT4.....What a tragedy. Although MetaTrader "Sells" their product to Brokers...WE the users/programmers are the ones responsible for MT4s success. It looks like Meta has lost sight
i would move mysignal (Im owner) from my MQL_Account1 to MQL_Account2 so I deleted my signal inside my MQL_Account1 (I forgot to disable first) Inside MQL_Account2 I create new mysignal with the same MT4_Account of MQL_Account1 but I cant becouse I receive this error: Specified account already being...
I find it strange you can buy an MT4 EA, and it asks do you have MT4, if you say no, it proceeds to download MT5 all the MT4 links to download send MT5, Iwanted a vanilla MT4 couta1
Hello,             I recently created a indicator, and it is working good..... I want to take it to next level so I decided to add WIN-LOSS counter of each signals. I tried lot but didn't succeed, My indicator use 3different type of properties to create signals. Thanks 
  Buy Gbp/Usd and Sell Euro/Usd  (113   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
....in a few days ago i'm testing my strategy just for fun. I do Buy on Gbp/Usd and lock with Euro/Usd. I think if i dont profit maybe i have profit from swap anyway. But on next 2 or 3 day it look profitable and not only the swap but my equity grows up quikly . more less 100pips per week. I've been
Hi, I hear 2 different options for the signals. 1.The first one I hear if you want take a signal, you need yo stay your MT4 open all time. 2.The Second, I hear you only need the Wifi, 4G, LTE etc for take a signal in all time. What is the real what is the false ? Tank you verry much
  Timeframe  (3)
hi, is there a way to get a timeframe of less than M1 on mt4?
Hi, I would like to ask if OrderSend cound return ticket of an order which has not completely.  Here is an example of code :  ulong ticket = Buy();if(ticket > 0){   Modify(ticket);}void Modify(ulong ticket){   if(PositionSelectByTicket(ticket_parameter)){ ..... }else Print("Ticket =...
Hi, I'm running an EA on MQL5's VPS. The situation I faced a moment ago was that I have some ongoing trades closed off suddenly when I re-sync my EA's settings from my local terminal to the VPS. Why does this happen and Anybody ever has the same issue? Regards,