General - page 1903

E-Brain Trend EA  (3)
I have searched for this EA in forum, with no luck. I currently have the EA e-Brain Trend (downloaded here, though search function can't find). THis EA is giving off signals, but is not auto-placing any buy or sell orders. Perhaps something is wrong with it? Can anyone give me some direction as to...
  Need help please  (1)
hi everyone i need script for macd cross on 60 min chart the script take long and short when the cross happend no matter if the cross was below or up zero line thanks
dear all I m a begainer of EA,and I've tried using the link below: http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/ to get a 50dayema EA the rules are simple, if close>50ema, set buy order, and if close <50ema, sell . the question is: how to modify more into this EA ? the EA i get from link, shows...
Attention: disabled support and connections of client terminals that have build numbers under 180! MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal can be updated automatically using LiveUpdate, or manually via "MetaTrader 4 trading terminal"
I'm running a great indicator called StepMA 3D When I load it into MT4 , the platform won't connect when I retart my computer It's only when I run this indicator this happens, which is frustrating as it's the best indicator I've ever seen Can anyone help? Thanks CMC
Hi guys, I've got a problem with MT4, there is a connection but the charts don't want to update,I can see on the platform a message - "No connection", but it's not true, I still can open various sites like this. Any ideas, where the problem is... REGARDS
  My Expert  (1)
Please any advise for my teory on my expert ( i am a newbie).This expert is for Eur/Usd and Gbp/Usd - MT4 - 1H. Maybe the Senior members can help me make it better.Thanks
  Metatrade API 4  (1)
Hi, I just like to know where I can download Metatrade API 4, and what are the new features of this version. Cheers
Ok, I imported the Alpari data using history center and all went well. Only problem I ran into was when restarted MT4 I had to reimport the data all over again. Tried on a few symbols and same thing occurs. After restart the history center shows the original data that existed prior to import. Is
If my computer reboots due to power failure, I need my MetaQuotes script to restart automatically. This is a script, not an expert. What command can I add to my Windows->Start folder so that my .ex4 script starts on system start? Does Terminal.exe have a parameter I can pass to specify a script to
  Sweatspot (tm)  (17   1 2)
I am posting this EA for forward testing. I am not very good at coding but i think this has some good potential Attach to GBP/USD and EUR/USD Daily charts lets test and suggest some changes the structure is based on Starter EA. This EA gets trend from 15m chart (Like True Scalper) with a 30min CCI...
  Questions about MQL4  (130   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Experience has shown that the OrderSelect ( index, SELECT_BY_POS); index operator starts the countdown from zero. I.e., the order that comes first in the order list of the terminal is considered to have a zero index, the next order following it has an index of 1, etc. Is it really so
  Fractal indicator  (34   1 2 3 4)
There is an (Ind- Fractal ) indicator for the metatrader v4.0 platform, the feature of this indicator is different fractal colors per different candles .... seems to have something to do with price .... a friend of my was telling me about it, but he can't remember where he seen it all he remembers
Is there a way to keep experts on when moving through profiles? I have various windows on different screens (profiles) and when I navigate through them using F5 my expert keeps turning off. Thanks, Jon
Dear, I am using dde connection between matlab and mt4.exe. The dde connection is ok, but the value of EURUSD is "0" (zero). I am using : canal=ddeinit('MT4','BID') eurusd=(ddereq(canal,'eurusd')) TKY, Paulo MB
MQ, In this post: "importing tick data to history center" You stated that you would provide an article on how to build .fxt files out of tick data. I guess I'm missing a few things in between. Do you have any other explanation for generating .fxt files out of tick data?? Thanks, Tony
Well, I think I made a PDF indicator with was described in Jurik, Mark. Computerized Trading book. That should show support and resistance lvls - but when I added it into a chart it looks strange - and i dont know how to make use of it. Mabye i done something wrong? Could someone check it and give
Slawa when the market is closed, the publisher sends out as the last signal january 1970 see http://www.invertrust.com/statement.htm
  Stochastic v1  (17   1 2)
I present Stochastic v1: 1. It is very simple 2. Not badly works on GBP/USD H4 3. But requires improvement To whom it is interesting to all, I shall be grateful
It would be great if one could customize the toolbars above the charts to include the 'Refresh Chart' button. At the moment, this does not seem to be possible. Minor detail but would come in handy when screens have to be refreshed often.
Hello everyone, I just sold a house in europe and knwoing the foreign exchange rates I know that a different of a penny will make a huge difference in how much money I actually make. So the sale is for 500,000 Euros. The question is, when to exchange it? I want to exchange the money within the month...
There's a another forum that has a "post and compare" section. Bob 'the grumpyone" is posting every week his results there: http://www.metatrader.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?board=Results4
It seems like the functions Highest() and Lowest() are only working for the same chart, but not for other time scales, even if they are specified in the function. Is this correct?
  Gamma v122b  (9)
Hi everybody, Anyone have Lore Languague v2.60 file for running this EA? Need this file to compile Gamma EA Regards MFX
Hello ! Could someone explain why it isn't allowed to modify the lots of a pending order ? Thanks, and happy new year...
Hi, I'm new to trading and have been spending the last few weeks reading up on technical analysis, FOREX, spread betting etc. I'm a software engineer and am interested in seeing what I can do with some form of automated trading. However, it's quite difficult to guage the current situation regarding...
  Debugging EA?  (3)
When you are working with an EA, is it possible to put the values of a created variable in a graph/log or do you need to create the same variable in an indicator in order to see the values? Any tips on how to develop/debug EA are appreciated. Thanks
Hi, I need J_TPO indicator with sound alert, the level i use is = (0.65) and (- 0.65), Thanks
Hi everybody, I was wondering is there a possibility to control in how many windows the expert code is loaded/activated. Or are all of them working independetly and there is no way to collect that kind of information. It could be useful by money management . Thanks
Hello, I am working on this Meta 4 Expert that sets Limt Orders befor 4Levels of Resistance and 4 levels of support. The problem I am facing that it keeps on adding some of the orders befor they get excuted or opened. ...................... Can some one tell me what and where to add instructions for...