General - page 1907

BTSystem - ASCTrend System  (12   1 2)
I know the logic of Ablesys ASCtrend-1 bars colouring. It's simple. Thera are 2 ways of the same idea: 1. Red bar when Williams' %R oscillator (which domain is [0, -100]) goes below -67% and blue bar when it goes over -33%. 2. 9-period channel (but i don't know which flavour of averaging was used...
I am newbie here. Please be gentle. I want to create one simple arrow (any shape is fine).. on the current candle bar (one on the HIGH and another on its LOW).. I know it could be simple, kindly post MQ4 SAMPLE code. Thanks in advance.
Hi, I want to pass the following string to a DLL. The string is: TB_PlaceOrder("" , "SELL", Lots1tb, "EURUSD", 0 , 0 , "MARKET", 0 , 0 , "", "Rod", "Hurricane", "Euro"); Firstly, can I pass a string to a DLL? Or does it have to be in the form of an array? Thanks for help...
  Tech Problems  (2)
Hi!! I have tech problems with my MT4 platform. It says "No connection". Do you know Mig's (http://www.migfx.ch/) IP? And another one: http://www.northfinance.com) IP? Do you know what can be done to solve that "No connection"? Thank you! Nina
  memory leak  (2)
I was running two demo accounts on my computer, and I noticed that each process was taking up about 250MB of virtual memory...each! Peak Mem Usage was realtively low, about 50MB each. VM was astronomical. Anyone else experience this?
http://fxovereasy.50webs.com/Home.html This is the link to the page which describes so called forexovereasy trading system..I've never heard about EA for that system..so i don't know if one exists..
Just curious.. ForEx forums are flooded with 100s of Indicators, mostly are updated MQ4 standard. How many of them are having most of all Indicators, if they do have them all.. How many are put into real-time use, to make profits. Please post those fine indicators, the reason you have them on your...
I am newbie here. Please be gentle. I want to create one simple arrow (any shape is fine).. on the current candle bar (one on the HIGH and another on its LOW).. I know it could be simple, kindly post MQ4 SAMPLE code. Thanks in advance.
Hi, I am trying to pass the following string to an external DLL but can't do this as I do not know how to convert the string for export into an array for passing. This is what I want to send to the external DLL.... TB_PLACEORDER( , BUY, 6.0 , eurusd, , , MARKET, 0 , 0 , , Rod, Hurricane,...
It would be nice to have a way of running scripts without attaching to a chart, such as have a self-contained seperate windows-form to manage/run ea's from. Like a dashboard of sorts. maybe even a slimmed down client that only runs ea's and nothing else. the user could select which ea's to enable...
  StepMAs  (41   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi, Mates!! I'm working hard with StepMas. I've been trading with them for a long time now. They are gorgeous. When there is a cross, you get always some pips. But you must be quick: speed counts here. They can be traded from TF5 to TF30. TF30 is very important: it tells you, for instance, if a
Dear MQ4 coders.. I am newbie. Felt very happy to see power of MQ codes & indicators. I would appreciate, if someone post a sample code for the following situations. Thanks in advance. for ex. "MODE_EMA" values 10, 20.. I need a code sample with alert, if possible when EMA 10 (value1) crosses EMA 20
Finally found a great MQL4 free tutorial : https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.forex-tsd.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25 Please feed back me with your comment
Hello, The logic that I've been trying to implement in my Expert requires a time delay of several hours after I enter a trade (once I enter a trade, I want the Expert to totally ignore whatever happens to the currency for a few hours, then upon waking from its sleep, it will take action). I've...
  E-ASEClose Expert from KIMIV  (26   1 2 3)
Here is KIMIV's newest expert. So far great results. I was just able to add the trailing stops today and have not tried it. I am including 2 different stops ea's to use the one you like, open the e-aseclose expert and change the #include ,or #include *******Note use only one******** The ea is set...
I'm running different testing platforms of the same EA and some of the platforms will freeze the EA and prevent it from executing commands to open or close trades. What could be going on? What is a quick fix as I have this happening to live accounts as well. I'm running Build 186 with IBFX. Is...
I'm getting this error message and it makes the EA stop working. What is causing this and what can I do to remedy this? My current solution is to shut down the platform and then restart this. This really is not an option when I am sleeping and I have an EA running on a live account. Thanks
  Thanks  (10)
I really like to thanks to those people working hard in buiding a great community for trader and beginners Its a great fourm and great people the people i learned great things from here and still learning i would really like to thanks newdigital (the most respectable person and helping evey one)...
First, i would want you to know about my programming back ground. I know a little C++ and Pascal, but my skills are like some what beginners stuff or first year stuff. And the language in MQ4 i can read and understand. but writing in MQ4 is hard. I'm trying to write a EA with this rules: Looking on
Does anybody know how I can take the highs and lows open and close of the day and copy it into an Excel sheet. I would also like to do this with back data.
  John murphy book  (3)
I'm downloading this book right now: http://www.dgx4it.com/book.htm Happy downloading
  Support!  (54   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hi folks, I would like to thank all the readers of my tutorial. I'm very happy to write my free course in this forum, but I still need your support. Could you to support my lessons by recommend them to your friends in the other forums. I want to see more readers here because I'll not write my
can do to me somebody a PDA recommending for MetaTrader 4 Mobile
  CCI EAs  (2)
Some EAs from Kimiv developed on alpari forum. EA and indicator attached.
I recently loaded the new Windows Mobile 5.0 on my PDA. Using MT4 Mobile, there seems to be a problem with the text size on the charts. The dates and prices are much too large, and overlap and are clipped at the edges of the chart. Everything else seems to work okay, except that the % deviation
Hi, When MT4 and my PC crashes, due to using MT4, when MT4 asks me to send the error report to MetaQuotes via email, and I say yes to this request, does this mean that my Expert Advisor code as emailed to MetaQuotes also (together with the error report)? Thanks Regards Rod
I'm trying to create a library file (.ex4) file to be used by #import syntax in the main program. I have a problem in compiling the called library program. when trying to compile it, it complains "Start function not found". What should I do? Should I also put these library programs in a separate...
  24 hour devider  (9)
Hi all ,do you guys&girls has 24 hour line devider for the charts?I got 1 but some times it over lap & under lap mt4 indicator ,Thanks in advance.audio
Hello, is there any eventhandler which is triggered when metatrader has finished updating quotes or does someone have any idea how to code this ? The problem arisis from the way MT is updating quotes/ticks, small example: Timeframe: Hourly Let's say you close MT on thursday 22.00 and open up MT...
  Fisher  (28   1 2 3)
RAVI FX Fisher.mq4 posted by Bubble.