General - page 948

Playing tanks WoT BLITZ. And the network shooter COD UO
Hi there, I have a problem with issuing OP_SELLSTOP/OP_BUYSTOP. I issued: MyPrice = High[1]+(iATR(Symbol(),0,6,1)*1.5);Ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUYSTOP, Lots, MyPrice,3, Low[1], 0,"BUYSTOP",0,0,Green); MyPrice returns 1.16925750. It gives me an error "2005.11.28 22:00:06 EURUSD...
  MT4 Back Testing  (1)
Hi there, I've just started using a demo MT4 and i was wondering if back testing was reliable or not?
Hi there, Another user who has purchased an EA wants to transfer it to me. Is this allowed? They have not activated it yet. Best Regards, Ashish.
HI,  Just wondering how exactly you call an indicators specific buffer with only an ex5 file?  With source code it is obvious as you can see them 0,1,2,3,4 etc.  With ex5 I have no idea what buffer matches to which number and how to reference/call that specific buffer. Especially if there are 6...
In mt4 or mt5 is it possible to set the SL or TP based on the price of profit or losing amount instead of points or pips? e.g. I only allow this trade to profit $50 or to lose $50, so i put in the specific TP or SL of $50.00. If can't is there a FREE simple EA that can do that? Anyone?
I already did this some weeks ago but i can't find the button for it again. How can i share my signal in my Newsfeed?
[Deleted]
  Seller  (4)
How are sellers paid commission by MQL5. Can someone explain in a clear plain simple practical english. Thank you.
I don't want any arrow for pending order, is it possible to avoid to draw it, or do I have to delete arrow each time ?
Hello everyone. I would like to know if the Profiles can only be stored with the selected graphics on the MT5. I'll explain: When I open 2 windows for each currency, for example 2 EURUSD and 2 EURCHF and 2 USDJPY with different timeframes (M15 and H1) and click on Get Graphics, the program will pop...
Hello I set my metaquotes iphone id in my mt4 but only get order notification and not receive alert of indicator ! how can i solve this ? thanks
I have a custom indicator that call other custom indicator. When compiled this(main) indicator to use other custom indicator as resource it is very slowly - about 15 times! But when is compiled to call other custom indicator not as resource than all is OK.
what is the parameter called "lotdecimal"
Hi, Has anyone noticed that for paid signals, when you go to download the trading.csv file most of the data is missing? i.e. you dont get the exact time-stamp (down to the second) of when the trade was opened - you used to get this data but now it seems like a bug is there? This is crucial when you...
  BTC-e exchange  (1)
Do you know what is happening with BTC-e exchange? They have a message on Twitter " We are still continue to perform our unscheduled ongoing maintenance. Will keep you updated. Sorry for the inconvenience." but it's very strange. Somebody knows some more info? Thanks
How can I work with more than one account and with different brokers in mql5?
Hello, I am working on an EA that uses information from the parabolic sar. On the MT4 I can reference a previous bar of psar information using the following code: double   psar_step      =  0.02; //Parabolic stepdouble   psar_maximum   =  0.2;  //Parabolic maximumint      psar_barshift  = 2; //bar...
Hey Everyone, my name is Syed Muhammad Hassaan, and I am a Full-Time Forex Trader, having 4 years of experience in the market. If you want any help from me, just add me and then you can message me. I don't know exactly how to use MQL5 as an advantage, if someone can guide me that will be beneficial...
I really like MT4/MT5 software, and mql4/mql5 languages. All in all they are great platforms and very interesting programming languages to work with. As a professional coder I enjoy them, and some years ago I decided to build my business and earn a living around the platforms and this site....
Dear all, Good days. I do not know whether there is a "software trade terminal" which connect to few brokers. For example, While I click buy EURUSD at software trader terminal, it can automotive order execute EURUSD at MT4 broker A, B and C on the same time. Do you guy know about it? Please advise....
The Camarilla indicator that i currently have and like to keep does not have email alerts programmed.. Any advice on how i can add that feature? (I know that coding is going to be involved) Thanks!
A serious need for set up of signals is needed. I am subscribed to a signal and decided that it was riskier than i wanted - In the options settings tab for signals i adjusted the settings of "Use no more from 95% to 60%" instantly wiping off some of my equity and funds as the signal was running at a...
Hello, i want to save candelstick ohlc data into custom chart files to be able to use mt indicators on the charts. is it possible to let a ea or script reload the same chart where it is put on to make the offline chart loading the new candelstick data from file for displaying it? i did see the...
Hello guys I have just been reading some of the top signal seller user reviews and I am astonished at what bad reviews some them are getting when the accounts are showing such high win ratios, how is this even remotely possible??? Can someone please shed some clarity
I just saw the new signal presentation page (the page you see, when you click on a signal) and in my opinion is very complicated. The description, which is one of the most important things in a signal has moved to 5th tab and the open trades and history, to the 8th (and last) tab! Earlier you could
  trailing stops?  (2)
Does anyone know how to set trailing stops in MT4? Thanks
Hi Guys,  I hope you can help me!! I'm looking for someone to help me create an indicator for a 1 min time frame, For the conditions to be  BUY -Rsi below 30 -ADX below 25 SELL RSI higher 70 -ADX below 25 Can anyone help me!! Ive looked everywhere Thanks Katherine
hello please some help me .i had deposited 50$ in my mql account from paypal but still not received in account balance here in mql5 account balance. i dont know what to do and where to write for this as i am totally new here. please guide me 
When forex market has low volatile  or no volatile even if EA is too good.
the guy who created this theory won a nobel prize on this, but warren buffet is totally against it, so what side is true?