General - page 1788

Hello all, I used to have a little "indicator" which was showing how much time was left before the closing of the bar but can't find it anylonger... Does anyone got it by chance(fot MT4)? Would be much appreciated p.s : sorry for the possible broken English, French here ^^.
Hi, I´m new here and I have made up a system that I would try in a demo account inInterbankFX, but I don´t know how to do the EA for it. Can someone please help me on this? Cable (charts=30 min) RSI>50 and 5WMA>50WMA BUY RSI<50 and 5WMA<50WMA SHORT All orders are Stop And Reverse, except the 60...
  Audible Alert  (2)
Is it possible for there to be an audible alert added to a chart so that if the ADX either +DL or -DL goes above an external input for value, then it will let you know? Thanx, GK
Hi, Does anyone know how to attach countdown timer to every bar to the chart ? Or any suggestion how do we know that every bar is going to end ? Thank you.
  SHI_SilverTrendSig  (14   1 2)
is there any program to take buy and sell signal in metatader 4 and send them to fxcm to execute them automatically
Hi All I am asking you from your experience how far can we depend on previous behavior in forex trading? Meaning if we run an EA on strategy tester with a very good results over 6 months data.. Is it enough to judge on the ea? Can we move to real money?? Thanks
Is it possible to pull the data feeds via dde from more than one MT4 broker into excel at the same time? presently the formula would be =MT4|ASK!GBPUSD Can I change the &quot;MT4&quot; designation to represent another broker?
[Deleted]
  Mtf Hma Do Twork  (3)
Plz Help Me I Used Deppending On Multi Timeframe Moving Av To Get Nice Profit On Mt4 ( Crown Forex ) Now When Using Mt4 (master Forex ) The Inicator Wont Work Or Even Show On Chart Its Attached And I Ca N T Trust Any Other Ind I M In Big Trouble If Any One Could Help I Ll Be Very Thankfull Thanks In
This very simple system was created by TKimble. It is being discussed over at FF, It's been backtested by several forum members over the last 4 yrs and it is proven to be extremely profitable. I wish I had the expertise to create an Expert but my programming skills are just as bad my trading skills...
int limit, records, N=2; int counted_bars = IndicatorCounted(); limit = Bars - counted_bars; if ( counted_bars < 0 ) return(0); if ( counted_bars ==0 ) limit=Bars-1; double JPY; for(int i = 0; i < limit; i++) { JPY = (iHigh("USDJPY", 0, i) - Low[iLowest("USDJPY", 0, MODE_LOW, N, i )]...
[Deleted]
int limit, records, N=2; int counted_bars = IndicatorCounted(); limit = Bars - counted_bars; if ( counted_bars < 0 ) return(0); if ( counted_bars ==0 ) limit=Bars-1; double EUR; for(int i = 0; i < limit; i++) { EUR = (iHigh("EURUSD", 0, i) - Low[iLowest("EURUSD", 0, MODE_LOW, N, i )] ); } I...
Hi all Firstly as a newbie here I would like to say congratulations on an excellent site, and probably the most informative forum I have seen online! Hoping someone may be able to help me - I'm looking for an EA that will set and adjust a trailing stop once I place a trade manually. If it can also...
[Deleted]
I am having a problem that I can not find because I can only test my EA on one currency at a time... In real life I need it to run one EA on 4+ currencies at once... it is closing the wrong currency and using values from the wrong currency Can anyone tell me how I can run my EA on more then one...
What's the best way to compare time values? For instance, assume I have a string var of "12:35". I want to place trades anytime after 12:35. So, I might have something like this: datetime var = StrToTime(&quot;12:35&quot;);datetime now = TimeLocal();if(TimeHour(now) &gt;=...
Is there a way to get a separate report on each EA running on my MT-4 platform? I have 4 EAs running, and it does not do any good to see my demo account going up and down without knowing which EA is profitable and which ones are dragging the account down. The EA log is too cumbersome to be able to...
I have several EAs running on MT4, is there a way to get a single report on each one individually? It doesn't do much good to see my demo account just going up and down, without knowing which EA is doing the moving. The log is not that helpful because it combines the results of all EAs. I was hoping...
Hi Guys, I wonder if someone knows how to put expiry time in EA which will allow EA not to trade at all Thanks MACD
[Deleted]
I have this code.. int limit, records; int counted_bars = IndicatorCounted(); limit = Bars - counted_bars; if ( counted_bars < 0 ) return(0); if ( counted_bars ==0 ) limit=Bars-1; for(int i = 0; i < limit; i++) { ...do something with i records += 1; } Q1: So when I look at a chart is this loop for
  Pivot  (10)
Hi We have pivot indicator that draw pivot line for not only today but also for previous days. We have another indicator named “PivotCustomTime” that draw pivot lines for custom time eg 1H, 4H, 30M ,… only for today. I have a request. combination of two indicators, An indicator that draws pivot line...
Since the layout of the form has changed I find things odd. When I now click a topic I don't get the last post, I have to search around in the top window. I click on post reply and links and sometiimes nothing happens or I get an error message, also I find now I cannot download files I get an error,...
Does anyone know if there is an EA for managing manual trades ; move T\P, S\L ect ? Thanks
[Deleted]
Is there anything special I need to do with an EA when restarting if there is a current trade open on the currency pair?
Hi Guys, Do you kow where can I download the historical Data for Gold and Silver?? Thanks MACD
I recently attempted to port over some C++ code using the MT3 API from Microsoft Visual Studio 2003 to Visual Studio 2005. Though the MT3 API works with VS2003 (with a few caveats), it does not appear to work with VS2005. At first, VS2005 complained about missing function defs in the mtapi.lib...
Is there a built in indicator similar to the moving average, except it is a simple average given a start and end time (or a start time to the present time)? For example, I want the average of all (known) ticks or timeframes: since the market began until now (ideally) for the past 5 years until...
Hi, I have a basic moving average crossover expert but everytime I want different parameters I have to recode it. For example if I want to change it from LWMA to a SMA or 5 SMA to 10 SMA I have to go into the code to change it. Are there any experts where I can just change those parameters under the...
  Beginner training  (11   1 2)
Is anyone interested in doing some live mt4 EA coding, beginner training thru skype? If so, send me a message though SKYPE!