General - page 1790

Has anyone heard of the firewave indicator and could post it for mt4?
Dear all, I wanted to see what opinion you guys will give me. I've been looking over the World Champion entire morning, and wanted to pick the challenge with 10point3. Don't know whether you guys will agree that I participate with 10point3. Ofcourse, I will share the resources I'm using it. I'm not...
Is it possible? Ruby In addition to this post: "Use script to turn experts off?"
Metatrader 4 build 201 Metaeditor build 200 I think there is a problem when we call the iCustom function with a string parameter and when this parameter is an empty string (""). In this case, Metatrader will not respond. I join 2 very simple programs to reproduce this problem. As these examples are...
Hello, I know that it is possible to make a screen shot of whole terminal through user interface. Is it also possible to do this from MQL? I've written a freeware custom indicator http://www.mqlservice.com/download/indicators/SnapShotI.mq4. It is quite useful, and I got reaction of one of users...
Does anyone know the optimum stop losses for each major currency pair for each timeframe? Even better is there an indicator out there that works this out based on the live price?
Is anyone having a problem with the >= not working properly? Code Example: while (stop <= 0 && vi > start) { if (dir > 0) Print("vi : ", vi, " : ", (get(tradesymbol, tradechart, 6, vi) - get(tradesymbol, tradechart, 6, vi + 1)) / MarketInfo(tradesymbol, MODE_POINT), " >= ", St6); if (dir < 0)
I am not sure what is wrong with the following. Please advise. int _file_handle; string S = ""; . . . . . ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// int wlog(string S) { //--update file _file_handle=FileOpen("mylogfile.csv",FILE_CSV|FILE_WRITE...
what is best expert advisor in forward test
how to put cyberia ea on 4 hour chart in back testing it get nice results but in forward testing no y is that is the way (choose the 4 hour period then apply ea only?)??????
Hello, Have everybody testing a EA in a real Live-Account,as are the experiences? I the Moment i am testing EA Starter with modif.settings in H1 in a Real Live-account.I will see,the real Results are difficult from Strategietester.
[Deleted]
i-Breakeven Indicator colect and group information about open positions. This indicator is grow for those who like pile up position and Martingale.
how could in mt4 make the 4 hour chart updated every 4 hour once not every tick thanx
  ADXcrosses EA suggestion  (13   1 2)
hi @ all in front of all - sorry for my bad english i used the ADXcrosses indi i attached, on h1/h4 EURUSD and have a lot of profit in metatrader demo account. now i tryed to code an EA for backtest... i try to realize it with icustom() (only 2 buffers) //---- double value1=iCustom(NULL, 0,...
My friend told me that he has been trading USD/JPY for years and have found a profitable system. This system work for this pair which have a swing characteristic. So, he told that this system just have a few simple condition without using any indicators. The system is 1. for the first time, we open...
Hi everyone, Am just wondering if is it possible to view the stocks data with metatrader,for example the metastock data,can i convert it to any form that works with metatrader!.. And thanx in advance..
Hi, I have a few EAs that I am trying to forward test on my Oanda account. The problem is that the EAs arent telling me when to buy or sell. I turned on live trading and I also have the expert advisor button on. Attached is an EMA_Cross_2 EA that will not give me arrows when its supposed to buy/sell...
Hi I wonder if somecould point me in the right direction, what I am trying to do is code a hedge. I am trying to work out a way of calulating the total number of lots which are open on a given symbol in a given direction at a given time, in order for me to place an opposite trade of equal ammount...
I need an expert function to be executed every 10 seconds rather than waiting for function to be triggered by new incoming tick... using the sleep function and a loop what is the max duration expert can trigger function at 10 second intervals? Can expert run like this for 24 hours? Thanks for any...
How to change sequence of indicator's layers on the chart and separate windows (bring it from bottom to the front) and also sequence of indicators frames (bottom to the top)? Is it del &paste the only method, no shortcuts?
  The Big Provider  (5)
Here is a new EA that I have been tweaking with for a while now. Its pretty sloppy code now but I like the way it works. Any suggestions on making it better would be apprieciated. Not to be used in live trading... I would like some ideas on the scalp function. . .
  Macdh..........  (1)
Hi Guys ! Does anyone have the MACDH indicator in mq4 It's made up of 9 & 19 Moving Average bars pic is attached, and i hope you post or program a colored one Regards
Hello, I would like to have a script that does a bunch of stuff and then turns EAs off. Can a script turn the EAs off so ANY EA would stop trading? Thanks,
[Deleted]
  A new expert I created  (16   1 2)
Hi Everyone, I found the following system very interesting: http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=11937 so after quite a bit of work coding it I came up with the expert I've attached and decided to share it with you guys. It seems profitable in GBP/USD daily timeframe but I think it needs a...
I ask for some improvements: -Option to change the graph scale to logarithmic, and semi-logarithmic mode. Needed for stocks and indexes. -Options in the menu (right click menu) to double the objects. So you can double for example a line, Fibonacci-s etc. -Easy alarm settings, so you can directly...
Just wondering if anyone is auto trading with EAs. I am sort of leary, but have found a great system/indicator that works very good. Problem is that I miss too many good trades because of various times the indicator signals. Also, I don't know how to write something that will auto trade. The system
[Deleted]
  Cool template  (10)
Hi everyone, great forum I thought you all might like this variation of the mma indicator I just put together - looks cool (pic & template attached) Regards Lee
with most charting packages I have used... When I do a fibonacci retracement the expansion appears at the opposite side of the 0.0 line not the opposite side of the 100 retracement line. For example if im drawing a fib retracement line of a downward breakout the expansion is at the bottom of that...
Here's my wishlist for future versions 1. Ability to disable logs (for usb sticks and better performance) 2. Ability to disable tick charts on the order screen via Options(the order screen is slow on AMD 2800 laptop because of the tick chart, 3.83 is much faster). 3. Time difference - an...
I have an EA that I run on multiple currencies at once. Lo and behold at random times one EA closes out anothers order. Is is possible to test multiple EA's at once on the strategy tester to find out why this is happening? I have tried using this code to catch the problem, OrderSelect(i,...