General - page 1712

I posted this in another part of the forum by mistake. I should have posted it here... I am looking for someone to modify the attached indicator. What I would like to be able to do is to set two different colors for the ADX line, depending on whether the slope is positive or negative. That way I...
I would like to save different variables at certain time intervals as they change in a csv file during a backtest of an expert advisor, so i could then anaylze it in excel. How can i do that?
Hi, I am looking for an indicator that displays the current price in a fairly biggish font in the bottom left or right corner. Any help appreciated. Many thanks
Let's say you have a moving average (or a bollinger band, which is a moving average + and - 2 standard deviations) on a chart, and you want to get that into a seperate window at the bottom of the screen, you would think that by just changing #property indicator_chart_window into #property...
Hi All i need help please i want two indicators RSI and Momentume but i wann Each one appears like the indicator below if RSI Below 50 So Red Dot Above 50 Green Dot Momentum Below 100 So Red Dot Above 100 So Green Dot could any one help me please Regards
  FXAO-Ladder  (3)
Hello Newdigital I shall like to join with another email Can you indicate me procedure?
Hi, I need some help regarding coding expert advisor. Let says initial condition: lots = 0.1 opentrades = 0 Then, how to code this: ------------------------------------------- checking trade if previous trade profit resulting +ve money, opentrades is reset to zero -> opentrades = 0 the lots also
Hi, I am looking for a mt4 Stochastic expert: Stochastic: 5,3,3 Simple Low/High 1 Hour Chart Buy contitions: stochastic is moving upwards, the %K line is above or at 23.6 and the candle is close. Sell conditions; stochastic is moving downwards, the %K line is bellow or at 76.4 and the candle is
hi there, i'm a new guy in this fields, please guide and show me how to invest in forex markets. do you have a signals indicator software to buy/sell in forex? please let me know if there any... thanks and advance...
  Expert stopped  (6)
Hi MT supporto , hi guys Yesterday I had a problem with my expert advisor that was stopped becouse a function is not found in my libraris There is a mode to excute an alert if the expert was stopped automatically ? genio
Hi MT support I have a question for you example code: start() { a = 5; b = 10; etc another istruction.......... if ( c == 20 ) myFunction( parametres ); // this function not found and stop the expert when the myFunction is called if ( IsStopped() ) Alert(" the expert advisor was stopped"); } the new...
I've been trading with a small computer running Windows XP. The computer has only 256Mb memory and not a very fast processor (less than 1 GHz). It worked fine with build 208. But now that we're at Build 210, the CPU usage goes to 100% and stays there, as reported by the Task Manager at the time I...
hi all my timezone is GMT+8 and the timeline on the chart lates 5 hours. how to fix it?
Is possible to have a label object multiline as the "\n" works for the Comment()? Using the "\n" appears a square. Thanks
I Have a basic EA and would like to take it to the next level. Looking for a programmer to help me out. Let me know what your rate is and your experience level in your reply Thanks Paul H
[Deleted]
Hope someone out there can help me to make the Waist lines match the different Timezone and for backward checking as well
I need a MACD that display two colors. The standard MACD indicator that comes with Meta trader 4 only show one color. My idea! IF MACD histogram bars below 0 line then histogram bar color = red IF MACD histogram bars above 0 line then histogram bar color = green BEST WISHES, NEWTRADER
  New Here...  (8)
Hello All, I'm brand new here. Was introduced to this forum by a friend of mine. Looks to be very interesting. I'm still some what new to FX Trading and, probably know just enough to get me in trouble. But, it's getting there. Looking forward to learning many things here...
I'm having problems/issues controlling the number of trades I am able to place simultaneously. I have figured out how to limit the open trades (per pair), but my EA is not opening trades in multiple currency pairs that I have attached the EA to. I have 3-5 charts open w/ EA attached to each chart....
hi slowa , hi metaquotes support I noticed this problem when I use the function iTime( parameter........ ) iOpen( parameter........ ) iHigh( parameter........ ) iLow( parameter........ ) iClose( parameter........ ) iVolume( parameter........ ) I wrote a simple code for test as...
  WPR Candles  (10)
I have had several requests to code this indicator, i personally do not nor ever have used the %R so i am unsure if i have the settings correct, however here it is as requested, if someone who uses this indicator can explain what is required i will make a MTF Bar type WPR which several have also...
Hello, can anyone tell me how to switch to the new futures contracts ( e.g. ES December contract ) ? I use Metatrader 4 with WHC who also show the S&P E-Mini futures ( among others), but I'm still seeing the old September contract. Thanks in advance ! Traderlarry
[Deleted]
  Help Me
Hi, Me I have my indicator and I would like to make an advantageous EA if some the serious one can help me to send to me one (Private Message) with your your email I would send the indicator to you to make a good EA. Me I would like to open my companie the next year if somebody of serious would like...
just a newbie.serious about going into forex. Thanks
I ad here the report of a very simple RSI based EA. Put the ea at SL500 TP50 TS15 (I did not optimesed TP and TS they are what I tought logic, I did 4 runs with different SL) What strikes me is that it makes in a 2.5 year period 408 winning trades and only 20 losers. But as you can see even a...
Hey folks I can't get this EA to send the OrderClose. Can you help me get the code right? I get error 4051. Buy and sell work fine but close is MIA. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| франк_уд.mq4 | //|...
  Alert for RSI 9 ;)  (11   1 2)
Hi traders, My first post and may I add what a awesome place to go for assistance. You guys are super. What I'm needing some help with I'm sure it quite simple to several of you but of course not to me. Would someone please give me a code when the RSI 9 makes a sound when it crosses 75 and 25. Would...