General - page 1719

Hello, I'm experimenting with some indicators with an EA I have, in the process I enter certain values such as high/low into an array and I want to print out the array when the backtest ends. I tried to use a datetime variable to mark the end of the data, for something like this: "//time to trigger...
Hi, I want to create a script that sends POST data to a specific URL and reads the response. I've used the wininet.dll library, but I have problem posting the data. I followed the instructions on MSDN's help for the wininet.dll, but the post data is not sent. I've attached the script. If someone can...
[Deleted]
Don't fix it if it ain't broken! I was reading hundreds or thousands of posts in the last weeks of great trading systems and setups here. So many peoples putting their brains here, trying to find a way to beat the difficult Forex market. Tough enemy. So there are so many systems - better or worse -...
[Deleted]
Broker1 gives me the data for my EA Broker2 excutes my EA orders, that are generated via broker1 EA. Place orders when price is hit, no pending orders placed. I guess a text file between the two is the way this could be done ? So the retail broker cant win off me ? OR Wait till ECN MT4 brokers are...
[Deleted]
What can the retail brokers see from my MT4 EA. I know if my EA places TP and SL orders the can see these on there dealing desk Can the read the following also - EA MQ4 code - Global variables - Live or demo accounts, can they see on both, if they can at all ? - Can the see the indicator ex4 files...
  Free Forex Signal  (12   1 2)
hello, it is my first post here. fxfisherman is great place to learn forex, i read here often. Actually i've been giving a free forex signal for about 3 months to my blog reader. I'd like to share the signal here, hope this is not wrong place to post it free forex signal 11-09-2007 best time to put...
I am writing an article i need to know about the major foreign exchange centers? Does anyone knows?
Is it compulsory to invest more capital in the forex trade?
Hi, as I'm not well-versed in MT4 coding I need help with a simple formula called Buff MA; I've the corresponding formula in Metastock language as the following one: BUFF:=Sum(V*C, 32) / (Cum(V) - Ref( Cum(V), -32)); BUFF If someone could compile it for MT4 I'd be glad. Buff MA helps in determining...
[Deleted]
  Autograf  (20   1 2)
Anybody using this tool successfully? If so, how did you set it up? Thanks, Ed
  Strategies of forex market  (12   1 2)
Is it possible for everyone to win in the forex trade?
OK here's my problem. MT4 runs for a few minutes then freezes, Found that in my mt4 journal that Waddah_Attar_explosion is trying to load on every currency and every time frame. Charts that I don't even have open and time frames I don't even use. So it's erroring over and over in a loop , to a point...
Hello Members! I decided to create this sticky thread for everyone who asks for help in coding. I understand that many of you believe that you have a great strategy and that may very well be true, but the first question always asked is "Is it profitable?" or "what time frame does it work best in?"...
Hello, I am curious it its possible to convert mql coding into visual basic. The reason I ask is that I am toying around with a platform called Fibonacci TraderFibonacci Trader - The first Multiple Time Frame Software for Traders I am using their 2 week free trial now. Its a multi time frame...
  CCI indicator  (2)
the standard CCI indicator in MT4 gives different values from the CCI indicator in VT. Looking at the source code in VT, they both looks the same - but their results are actually difference. Diff:= TP()-Mov(TP(),Pr,S); AveDiff:= Mov(Abs(Diff),Pr,S); EquationComp:= Diff/AveDiff; AdjCon:=
I have an OCO (One Closes Other) script. It has an expiration time but also I'd like to put in my buy/sell parameters early in the day and have it set the orders only after a certain time, say London opening. Is it possible? Can anyone volunteer to do it. Would be great if you could. Thanks
  Blood out of a stone scammers  (22   1 2 3)
can u get blood out of a stone? if u are the the smartest person on eath u could do it......just bang two stones together and u could get blood coming out of it.....yes u can do it ....but get your own blood running out of it Equally u can get many forex traders claiming to get 10,000 pips a...
  Order entry  (1)
i want to execute multiple orders in one shot, how do i do this
[Deleted]
  Colored CCI?  (6)
Hi, does anyone have a CCI indicator which changes color when it is above / below a certain level ? I have looked at woodies one but it doesn't do what I need. many thanks
hi all i hope someboby can help me to change zigzagpointer signals to text please thanks very much //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| ZigZag Pointer.mq4 | //| zigzag modified by...
Slawa: Is it possible - through Windows API or whatever - to activate the terminal's trailing stop feature from code? For example, if I have an open or pending order I can right-click on it and set the trailing stop. Can I use code to do the same thing? You told me before how to send a tick to...
Hi, I have a ticket number returned by OrderSend in an EA. Let's say I save this number in a file. If I modify the order manually by closing some lots, the remaining lots have a different ticket number (the one that would be returned by OrderModify if it was done by an EA). In my EA, if I later...
  Introduction  (3)
Hello Guys, I am reedom and new user in this forum. This forum is very good and everybody like this forum. Thanks.
i am print previewing to PDF and it is showing in B+W. How do you get colour ?
  Hi Everyone  (1)
I am a new member. can i put an expert advisor on more than one pair at the same time? my second question is that is thier any profitable expert advisor for daily scalping
Can any one take a MT4 Stoch indicator with the following settings 30, 65, 23 and shade the candles that are overbought >80 green and the candle that are oversold <20 as red. Thanks in advance for your help. Dave
  Code protection  (2)
I'm searching for a way to protect my proprietary code. I need something stronger than simply distributing an ex4, or dll protections or code obfuscation. Has anyone seen any product, from any source, that locks and safeguards code? I'm looking for something similar to Diamond Lock that's used...
I'm currently testing an EA on Symbol pair EURUSD with MetaQuotes History Data and I see the spread in the Symbol properties is 2. I would like to test different spread values for a symbol pair in the Strategy Tester. Is there a step-by-step procedure available to change the spread in the Strategy...