General - page 1711

Hi, I build one EA by forex strategy builder an d the inputs I put as follows. No stop loss, no trailing stop, no take profit. Buy when close above 14MA and macd line below 0 and sell when close below 14MA and macd line above 0. The EA does not look like acted accordingly as can be seen in the...
I was looking for indicators and system, but never found like this. This system just need 1 indicators, and need no technical and fundamental. Every body able trade with this easy system. I found this indicator named SDX ZoneBreakout in some site, then I set it on realtrader broker dot lv or alpari...
  Guaranteed 2-3 Pips A Day  (41   1 2 3 4 5)
Hey guys out of all of you seasoned traders out there, when is the best time\day\pair to grab a quick 2 or 3 pips???? Just looking for something consistent, thanks.
Does any one knows a EA to close all open orders and turn of the EA that is placing the orders, at a predifined level of P/L? Regards
Hello Traders, Today was a great day for me, my blog got a mention on the REUTERS website I have been blogging and sharing trading ideas with others for a long time now. Sometimes blogging, trading and helping other traders can be hard task but days like today make it all worth while. So...
Hi, I am trying to get MetaTrader to connect from my workplace and I am having connection problems. Issue: All applications in here (web browserc etc.) use an automatic proxy configuration script to access the internet. It is not of the usual form of proxy server and port number, it takes the form...
Hi guys & Girls, I have a question for all you programmers. Is it possible to have the information arrowed, to be displayed on a chart? If so, can anyone program it. It might be useful to many people. The information in the left hand colume is all I really need. The idea being I could then see the...
Hi, I put this plea on another thread - but so far no replies. I'll try again here. I use the Slope Direction Indicator as part of my manual trading system, & feel that I could improve its performance by adding an MA to it. (Indicator is attached) But I dont know how to do it. I really would be
  Profitable EA  (1)
Hi, I have been trading a system for few weeks. Its been profitable. I would like someone with good programming skills to make an EA of it and we can both work together. I have emailed a person the system few days ago, but never heard from them. Therefore I will be selective on who I work with....
Hi all: On a thread regarding the Wadda Attar Explosion indicator, I found this picture. Note there this appears to be an HAS candle system with some sort of Stop and Reverse indicator (ie the Strings of Pearls below the blue candles and above the red candles). I know that this looks very similar...
What indicators, in your opinion, it is better to use for intraday trade?
I have a one pip spread account with Forexgen. I'm gradually learning how to trade. Too many times when I want to leave a trade, a requote comes back which screws me up and usually costs me the gain in my trade. My strategy is to get good at making small gains and then increase the lot per trade as
Hello, Is it possible to customize an MACD so it has a 1-period SMA and a 5-period SMA on top of the MACD histogram curve? When the SMAs cross this can be a useful signal, any help much appreciated and many thanks for your time
Actually I have indicator that I want to turn it to EA robot. I want it to take profit at about 5-10pip every trading session or more that that is better. I guess you know many condition and principle on the market eg. uptrend, downtrend and rangging. Here is the picture of my indicators. And I also...
The Tester Report in v210 shows "Mismatched charts errors". Is the meaning of "Mismatched charts errors" explained somewhere? I have not seen it before, and I don't know what it means. Thank you.
Hi folks The best test for EAS is to put them on test against every currency pair ,with same settings and take profits and stop losses. If an E A makes profit every year on backtests using the same settings ,I will use the EA for live trading.I normally look at backtests over 3 years....
  New to scripts  (5)
Hello all, I have a script that writes the outputs from various indicators, that is then imported into Excel.My problem is manually putting it on the chart every hour. Is it possible to have this script run automaticly instead of doing it manually.If so can it be run from within an indicator that is
  Loading Files  (1)
Hi All, On the Forex Factory forum members share files for the MT4 Platform . I have the MT4 up and running but need help with the necesary steps to upload them into the platform. Would appreciate any help you can give Thanks Mike11
I need to code a function that close a long position when is reached a particular value of the cross, that of the most recent swing low; the situation is mirrored for short trades, where the expert should find the most recent swing high. See these pictures for a more clear vision: ---- I'm going to...
Hello, I would like to know if MT4 supports Interactive Broker and/or MB Trading data feed? Regards The_One
Hi all, Any coders or traders here used ALPHA BETA PRICE CHANNEL indicator or have any mq4 codes of it. Any help or suggestions appreciated
  Best for Newbies  (33   1 2 3 4)
Hello to you all,im newby and i was made to believe that i would be helped out here ,peolple talk of forex that you dont have to be a college graduate b4 you begins,though im educated still we all need a helping hand sometimes please where or who can explain to me how vto enter short term trades and...
[Deleted]
This is for programming purposes and am looking for a reliable indicator which identifies market change as per the title. Basic to complex please submit recommendations. Best Regards, -S
hi,everybody,I have a thought:make EA called synchronization system. I have 3 accounts:When I open/close position on an account,I want other 2 accounts immediately do the same automaticly,This must done by 2 EA:one run on source account,write the orders in the file.and the other run on destination...
Hi, I experience a problem with missing BUY and SELL triangles when I run the backtester a second or more times. The first time the BUY, SELL and Exit triangles are visible, but on subsequent backtester runs only the exit triangles and the profit/loss lines are visible. I experience this on...
[Deleted]
What have you found to work best for you? I've found using EA's are only good for testing strategies to see if they have any chance of making profit, but i've not been able to build an EA yet that knows more about the market than i do. I've made quite a few that make nice profits on backtesting, but...
  Driving me crazy  (9)
I'm trying to call the custom indicator CC_1. (attached) Here's my code: CC_USD=iCustom(NULL,0,"CC_1",0,0); Print(" CC_USD =",CC_USD); CC_EUR=iCustom(NULL,0,"CC_1",1,0); Print("...
  Gap indicator  (13   1 2)
Hello everybody I am searching for GAP indicator which show gaps in prices..it will be best if i can get it multi time frame which i can use it in all the times frams from 5m to day time frame..i wish if i can see gaps that are happening in all the time frams while i am stick with one time fram..for...
Would apprecaite if anyone can advise me as to how I can save chart data to be transfered to another pc/notebook so that I can just open it up in the new pc/notebook. eg.. I have included all the data on the charts, templates, indicators, text, period formats ( different periods have different...