General - page 1714

unable to log in  (1)
Hi I am not able to login, my username is samjesse, can you pleaes help. thanks
It has come to my attention that MetaTrader 4 handles and plots fibs a bit differently than other popular platforms such as eSignal, VT Trader, TradeStation, etc. The attached document will show you how to customize fibonacci settings within MT4 so that both extentions and retracements get plotted...
Hello All! We're looking for a program/software that can take mt4 expert advisors and convert them into java or C++. Please let me know if you know of some one who this this technologie. Thanks in advance, James
[Deleted]
Hi, everybody, Sorry if this is sound stupid, but: do I have to keep my MT4 online 24/5 for my EA to work? Mind you, Internet access fee in my country is still considered high. Thanks.
Hello. We're looking for a MT4 expert advisor plugin/software that will convert MT4 EA code to java or C++... Thank you! James
Know why Forex is difficult? You have to remember last years high and low. You have to remember last months high and low. You have to remember last weeks high and low. You have to remember yesterdays high and low. You have to remember todays high and low. You have to remember weekly pivots. You have
I don't know if this is per design but if it is, it sucks. I place Text Labels on my charts as notations to myself. If I happen to make changes to the indicator settings or simply add/remove indicators and save my new settings as a new template, the Text Labels get saved too. As soon as I recall...
  Buy/Sell Pressure Indicator  (38   1 2 3 4)
Hello Everyone I am looking for this Buy/Sell Pressure indicator. I have attached a picture of the indicator. The indicator can be seen at this site. Forex Software I need to find this indicator for the MT4 trading platform. I would be forever grateful to anyone who knows where I can find this...
  Mql4 To Mqlii  (1)
Looking for someone who can translate an EA of my design from MQL4 to MQLII. This should be easy to even write from scratch in MQLII because of its simplicity. Will get over 250 PIPs per week according to forward testing. Thanks for your help, Les Hammond leshammondpsf@yahoo.com Sandy, Utah, USA...
Is there a way to automate the export of metatrader datas ? I need to export datas to Metastock on a regular basis. It takes forever to open each chart in Metatrader and save each file. Any ideas ? Thanks
example : broker allow min of 10 pips TP..i want to set my TP only for 5 pips..is it possible?
[Deleted]
Hello everyone. I'm sure some of you have downloaded this already. I did recently and have been playing with it. Very nicely done. Perhaps we could start a thread to share info and techniques on using it to create succesful strategies. Thanks and good luck Alpha Forex Strategy Builder - 100% Free...
  News home sales  (10)
new home sales took a dive today. i positioned all USD pairs for the USD to drop, can someone tell me WHY the USD went UP instead of DOWN on the news? is the market being manipulated??
Hello! I am a beginner at FOREX. I know that almost everybody teaches to trade by trend. So can anybody explain me how to determine the beginning of the trend and when it is over to take profit without mistakes?
  Trading System  (9)
Hi All, I am new in Forex and stil Demo trading. Is there anyone that can help to develop trading system that is reliable, good, easy to understand and makes good returns. The How-to, the Entry and Exit and the confirming indicators should please be included. Cos I want to make a living from these...
I am looking for a way to change time displayed on the chart at the bottom, to match my time zone . On my charts is GMT+1 and I need GMT-5. I don't want to change my broker, just shift time so it's easier to manage trades. Regards
Hi, I build one EA by forex strategy builder an d the inputs I put as follows. No stop loss, no trailing stop, no take profit. Buy when close above 14MA and macd line below 0 and sell when close below 14MA and macd line above 0. The EA does not look like acted accordingly as can be seen in the...
I was looking for indicators and system, but never found like this. This system just need 1 indicators, and need no technical and fundamental. Every body able trade with this easy system. I found this indicator named SDX ZoneBreakout in some site, then I set it on realtrader broker dot lv or alpari...
  Guaranteed 2-3 Pips A Day  (41   1 2 3 4 5)
Hey guys out of all of you seasoned traders out there, when is the best time\day\pair to grab a quick 2 or 3 pips???? Just looking for something consistent, thanks.
Does any one knows a EA to close all open orders and turn of the EA that is placing the orders, at a predifined level of P/L? Regards
Hello Traders, Today was a great day for me, my blog got a mention on the REUTERS website I have been blogging and sharing trading ideas with others for a long time now. Sometimes blogging, trading and helping other traders can be hard task but days like today make it all worth while. So...
Hi, I am trying to get MetaTrader to connect from my workplace and I am having connection problems. Issue: All applications in here (web browserc etc.) use an automatic proxy configuration script to access the internet. It is not of the usual form of proxy server and port number, it takes the form...
Hi guys & Girls, I have a question for all you programmers. Is it possible to have the information arrowed, to be displayed on a chart? If so, can anyone program it. It might be useful to many people. The information in the left hand colume is all I really need. The idea being I could then see the...
Hi, I put this plea on another thread - but so far no replies. I'll try again here. I use the Slope Direction Indicator as part of my manual trading system, & feel that I could improve its performance by adding an MA to it. (Indicator is attached) But I dont know how to do it. I really would be
  Profitable EA  (1)
Hi, I have been trading a system for few weeks. Its been profitable. I would like someone with good programming skills to make an EA of it and we can both work together. I have emailed a person the system few days ago, but never heard from them. Therefore I will be selective on who I work with....
Hi all: On a thread regarding the Wadda Attar Explosion indicator, I found this picture. Note there this appears to be an HAS candle system with some sort of Stop and Reverse indicator (ie the Strings of Pearls below the blue candles and above the red candles). I know that this looks very similar...
What indicators, in your opinion, it is better to use for intraday trade?
I have a one pip spread account with Forexgen. I'm gradually learning how to trade. Too many times when I want to leave a trade, a requote comes back which screws me up and usually costs me the gain in my trade. My strategy is to get good at making small gains and then increase the lot per trade as
Hello, Is it possible to customize an MACD so it has a 1-period SMA and a 5-period SMA on top of the MACD histogram curve? When the SMAs cross this can be a useful signal, any help much appreciated and many thanks for your time
Actually I have indicator that I want to turn it to EA robot. I want it to take profit at about 5-10pip every trading session or more that that is better. I guess you know many condition and principle on the market eg. uptrend, downtrend and rangging. Here is the picture of my indicators. And I also...