General - page 162

Dear Support, After the new MT5 Build 3621 when I trade with Fxopen broker with MQL5 MarketPlaces EA like Waiting Night MT5 and Gold Veritas MT5 EA. Sometimes when these EAs open new pending order they forget send the Magic Numbers and it cause multiple new orders without Magic Numbers , S/L, TP and
hello, i want to know a shortcut to refresh in the mt5 chart. like f5 in browsers in example to refresh a page, in mt5 which is the key o shortcut to type to have refreshed or what can i do to have refreshed all the time that i have in the chart is ther an addon or a bot or something or a way to
  MULTI-TP Doubt!  (7)
Hey Guys! how are you? I have a doubt, I created an EA, I had the idea and I paid a guy to write the code. in my EA, it has TP multiples and % closing positions. but depending on the TPS, he gives me a number of different orders, sometimes more orders, sometimes less order... where they should be
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| DEMA_BB.mq5 | //| GBPUSD | //| |
I am a vps user,but i am having trouble with the server "....london LD4" the other servers are working fine,i keep trying to change but after every week it keep going back i guess it is my default server due latency.How do i communicate this to the technical team or how do i permanetly change this
Can some one let me have simple code demonstrating static variables.... CHATGPT3 did not give satisfactory answer.... MQL documentation has an illustration, but it is useless.... Regards Laxman
Hi, I have an issue with subscribing to a MQL5 VPS service: MQL5 VPS subscription not possible. (greyed out , see screenshot) Logged in to terminal MT5 community; MT5 build 5.00 3550 Internet Explorer up to date Used in VPS services in the past without issues (Last subscription to old to renew)
Please, I am trying to upload my indicator in the market for purchase. can someone help me by telling me why my indicator appears as an expert advisor when download on my mt4 platform
So i bought a product a while ago and ive installed it on my desktop {also i have not run out acitavtion keys i still have 9 left} and now ive bought a laptop and want to install it on there but when i go to Terminal- market its a blank screen and yes i have signed on MQL5
Hello, I just noticed now but ever since March 22, 2020 after getting a big update from windows 10 which i need to wait a few hours to update, my mt4 somehow maded me use another activation. "Market: You have activated the product 1 of 5 activations left. (See Rules, IV.10 and IV.11
Microsoft has officially released its new Windows 10, version 20H2 . This update affects configurations and encryption keys, similar to the installation of a new Windows operating system. In order to protect Market products, the MetaTrader platform binds all data to the operating system and
  OrderClose  (4)
I would like this code to close trades when the trailing stop reaches 100 points. Can anyone help? for ( int i= OrdersTotal ()- 1 ; i >= 0 ; i--) { if ( OrderSelect (i,SELECT_BY_POS)==True) { if (OrderSymbol()== _Symbol && OrderType()==OP_BUY) {
I was remove and reinstall mt5 on appstore but not work
Hi Everyone, I'm new to MT5 and have only been using it for a few days. I opened the app this morning on my iphone and realized that the chart was no longer taking up the full screen but it has kind of shrunk to where it is only taking up 75% of the screen now. The right and bottom of the screen is
How do I upload an expert advisor that will only open trade when you do something on the market. I'm asking this question because I believe it won't pass the verification test since it won't open any trade
Since MT5 build 19xx, CustomTicksAdd function alsway return 5310 error. Please help me to solve it.MqlTick last_tick[];ArrayResize(last_tick, 1);last_tick[0].flags = TICK_FLAG_LAST;last_tick[0].ask = SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_ASK);last_tick[0].bid = SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,...
I have downloaded the latest version of MT5 iOS however time axis is not visable
Hi, I´m programming an EA: It has Forex Info: EURUSD, I´m using SymbolInfoTick(_Symbol,latest_price) to get the last price, When it runs with History Data there is no problema and the function SymbolInfoTick works ok and returns correct information. But when switch to listen RT
Hi, I can't reach the MQL5 market in my platform, I've tried with two different brokers and the same there. With this problem I cannot install my purchased indicators on my platform. Is anyone else having the same problem
I've tried to speed up my laggish MT5 set up. I trade only on one symbol, one account, but I can't have all my indicators and EA on one chart as it will result in madness. So I decided to split my indicators on different identical charts. But now I still have the problem of lagging some how. My
On demo account i can place a trade but not on real
I use MT5 Cloud Servers to optimize. I have 2,000 iterations, but Cloud Servers stops at 505, it states "processing" but it hangs forever. Why is this happening? Is there a better times to use this service, like at night, etc
Hi this code is not working and I am not sure why. any insight would be appreciated thanks. #include<Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade trade; void OnTick() { int rsiValue=iRSI(NULL, NULL,14,PRICE_CLOSE); //also tried double if(rsiValue>50) { trade.Buy(0.01,NULL,0.0,0.0,0.0,NULL); } }
From last 20 Days service desk is not reply why
Today I tried to transfer money from MQL5 to my paypal account, and it was surprising when the money returned to my paypal account within 2 seconds. I appreciate this
[Deleted]
it says 4006 ERR_NO_MEMORY_FOR_PARAM_STRING No memory for parameter string how to resolve it ? the below code was working fine yesterday. today morning sending error codes. string url= "https://api.telegram.org/bot" +token+ "/getUpdates" ; char result[]; char data[];
hi traders my trading strategy is limit orders on the major tops or bottoms but i want to increase its win rate does anyone knows what filter or indicator should i add to my strategy thanks a lot
I've just deposited some money which I intended to trade with but it's not reflecting on my live account how do I transfer it there kindly
Hi So many charts from my broker only reach 1h or 4h , when there is more detailed charts on google and yahoo finance, but they not as usefull as chart i can place indicators on in my mt5 terminal. How do i get more detailed historical charts for mt5 , cheers