General - page 168

How do I get the percentages of the HH and HL of the zig zag as in the example
Hello! Recently I stumbled upon MetaTrader5 python package, so I tried to use it to read price data from MT5. I'm using XM MT5 platform as my MT5. To the point. I run this chunk of code: from datetime import datetime import MetaTrader5 as mt5 # display data on the MetaTrader 5 package print(
Hi Guys, Which is better: choose VPS near your signal provider's broker or near your broker location? this for copying signals from the latency arbitrage traders Thanks
in mt5, the mouse wheel allows for zooming in or out. It turns out when the wheel is scrolled forwards it zooms out instead of zoomin in. when i scroll the wheel backwards, the candles must become tiny and more numerous. MT5 does the opposite. In Metaeditor 5, the wheel is properly managed : when i
  Unable to send messages  (26   1 2 3)
Please can a moderator or someone help me. I keep having issues with messages. I was sending messages to people who left reviews to a signal service that I am interested in and suddently if I type in a text and send it the text simply disappears. Can someone help? I don't know what it could be but
  Add 21 EMA and 50 EMA trends  (15   1 2)
Hi all Does anyone know how I can add a 21 EMA and a 50 EMA trends to my MT5 platform ? Thanks Clinton
When I hit the Update app button it takes me to the Google Play screen and there it shows 2 buttons, uninstall and open. Neither button updates the app. I noticed it says it was last updated March 22. But on this website.... it says there was an update on May 21st, which I presume is the updated
Hello, is there a problem with IC Markets MT4 platform? None of my purchased indicators will install, says installation failed. All okay with other broker MT4 platforms
Hello, I can't solve the problem in question, the size increments are displayed randomly and in any case never all those made. Could anyone help me? I attach image and report 18 increments have been made and it is only displaying 2 thanks for your interest
class A { public : A( string c) {} }; class B { A a; }; / / can't figure out how to get out of this code block either lol // so the problem here is that you can't assign with = when declaring A a; you also can't use a C++ style {} initializer there // I also can't figure out how to do it from a
Emotions can be a problem in forex trading. Whether you are a newbie or an experienced trader, we all have to deal with emotions that will affect our trading. How do you deal with your emotions
  "NO CONNECTION"  (1)
I can't get my Meta Trader 4 to connect. "NO CONNECTION". Any advice would be helpful. Thank you
  EA rating  (2)
Hi, Would that be beneficial to provide the product page of an EA in multiple languages? Thanks, Peji
Hi all! I see some old posts regarding this but am hoping something has been updated that i just haven't found yet. I can't see anything on the mt4 platform unless I'm holding up my magnifying glass. It doesn't make sense to me the one place we need to be accurate, the font is too small to see. I
  Profile Picture  (6)
Guys, Does anyone know how to include a profile picture as a seller? Thanks, Pej
I load a set file in the optimization inputs in mt5 . Then i right click and hit "defaults" , nothing changes
  why am I getting this error?  (16   1 2)
why am I getting this error? Everything was fine until this
test on EURUSD,H1 (netting) 2019.04 . 01 11 : 30 : 17 failed modify # 2 buy 0.25 EURUSD sl: 1.12086 , tp: 1.12486 -> sl: 1.12448 , tp: 1.12486 [Modification failed due to order or position being close to market] 2019.04 . 01 11 : 30 : 17 failed modify # 2 buy 0.25 EURUSD sl: 1.12086 , tp
I have verify my email and phone number when I click seller page it shows nothing from where i can verify my account and upload my EA
I want to have 2 fillings in 1 indicator, so I use DRAW_FILLING twice to get what i want (or DRAW_HISTOGRAM2 if I can't use DRAW_FILLING). For the base example, i use the official DRAW_FILLING.mq5 from https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/customind/indicators_examples/draw_filling The only change I did to
// Input parameters input int TableWidth = 200 ; input int TableHeight = 500 ; input color TableColor = LightGray; input color HeaderColor = Gray; input color TextColor = Black; input color SelectedPairColor = Red; input color TimeframeColor = Blue; input int FontSize = 10 ; // Global variables
I declare a 2D array and I need to make each row elements being indexed like in time series . double a[ 10 ][ 10 ]; for (i= 0 ; 1 < 10 ; 1 ++) { ArraySetAsSeries (a[i][], true ); } But it didn't work. The compiler says Error: ']' - expression expected How should I make it work? Thanks in advance
Is there a way to make Global Variables of the Terminal that don't expire
I was able to login to that account listed on a POS cracked screen MT5 download and logged in. However, when I attempt to login to the MT5 on my brand new desktop it will not connect. Any ideas on what I need to fix to be able to login? If youre wondering there were no errors except network error. I
The following code in a program that enables or disables the CHART_EVENT_MOUSE_MOVE for all programs running on the same chart is really unwanted. Or is there something I may be overlooking? It is important to consider the potential consequences of such a change, as it could potentially disrupt the
  Trading fees  (2)
I have read payments, etc.....I can find no mention of fees associated with trading transactions
Hi, I have a script that downloads market data using the Bars() CopyRates() functions, the start and end time are converted from a string to datetime, so for example if I want to download market data from 2020 until 2023 I will write something like this: " 2020.01.01 00:00" "2023.01.01 00:00" and
Hello i came across this open source robot with rnn however optimizations seem like it aint working it has some nn fomulars if anyone know how to optimise such bot share info
I noticed that in some cases when an EA quits, it will remove your EA and consequently all settings associated with the EA are gone (because the EA is gone)... this is very undesirable behaviour for me. I think I noticed this when returning a failure code from OnInit() I want to write some assert
if ( OrderMagicNumber()== 2222 ) { if (Ask<=OrderOpenPrice()-. 003 && OrderOpenPrice()-. 001 <OrderStopLoss() && OrderStopLoss()>OrderOpenPrice()-. 0009 ) { bool