General - page 156

Hello, is there a way to change the tab colour like the pic below? Hello
[Deleted]
I get an error message when im trying to subscribe to a signal. It says "Operation is unavailable. You can write to Servicedesk for any questions. Please help if anyone has an answer for me, it was working when I first started on the platform I could get as far as subscribing and purchasing, but i
[Deleted]
I tried like in the image. but it didnot add that url. what i am doing wrong ? how it should be
1. I realize one should not use their personal bank account for business purposes. 2. On the other hand the amount of income from mql freelance is too small to make it worth registering a company. 3. Bank transfer withdrawal(My only working option) is minimum 3000usd which is a good amount to be
now the chart of Tester indeed display the arrows and lines showing history of trade and position, but the line is too thin, can i tune the width and color of lines and arrows to what i want
I am getting two different outcomes from the exact same MA settings. In the attached photos you can see that the desktop platform MAs cross at a different place and time than the VPS platform. They are both the same pair and the same MA setting. Why would the outcomes be different? Also, the EA
I have tried `pip isnstall MetaTrader5` on m1 mac, but it isn't work. Commands and Console log: ``` python --version >> Python 3.8.16 pip --version >> pip 23.0.1 from /Users/hogehoge/.pyenv/versions/3.8.16/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pip (python 3.8) pip install MetaTrader5 >> ERROR: Could not find
Friends, When I'm trying to insert my EA on the mql site, the validation is showing an error, but I can't identify any error. I can't identify problems, when I check the log as you teach, only "disconnected" and "stopped by user" errors appear, how should I proceed? because I have no error in the
I cancelled my VPS by accident instead of moving it to my new account. Is there any way to re-activate it
I have question about charts , when I but indicators on the chart "about 30 currency pairs" , when the platform get an update the indicators removes without any reasons , It takes from me a lot of time to make the right indicators on the chart , So I need to keep it fixed on the chart all the time
Hey does anyone know of a way to copy trades from an mt4 account with only the investor password? I've been searching the web, but no luck
how can i get my paid indicator in to my live account. when in uploaded the indicator it went into a demo account that i never use if some one could please explain how to do it
I created a working script, but when I load it to the chart I don't get Input Window like I get loading an EA, It loads automatically with its defaults. What should I do with it? I remember, I started learning mql5 , and back then it always asked for submission with an input window
Hello How can I enable the immediate closing of a trade with I click on the X ? Currently when I click here: https://prnt.sc/KpGuG-kTiPs8 this window appears: https://prnt.sc/VDRShKpYUnqe But this started to happen from today after I updated MT5. Until yesterday the positions were closed
Hey there, I really like to give a coder a good feedback for the work he has done for me but unfortunately I can't find the place where I can give him tat feedback. I checked the step-by-step article but point "4. Feedback About the Job" doesn't help me at all. It's probably the easiest thing in
It keeps on telling me about parenthesis when I try to compile please help ';' - unexpected end of program gold3.mq5 317 41 '{' - unbalanced parentheses gold3.mq5 146 1 #include <Trade\Trade.mqh> input int MagicNumber= 10001 ; input double Lots = 0.05 ; input double StopLoss= 45 ; input double
int OnInit () { //--- //start write the file filehandle= FileOpen ( "ABC_Test.csv" , FILE_WRITE | FILE_CSV ); //check if any error if (filehandle!= INVALID_HANDLE ) { Print ( "File opened correctly" ); } else Print ( "Error in opening file," , GetLastError ()); //write
Running the attached (and other) EA(s) in the debugger fails to load the Calendar - or am I missing something? This call: if ( CalendarValueHistory (evCurr1,tC-(FXOneWeek+FXOneWeek),tC+FXOneWeek, NULL ,Curr1)) { // causes err 4014 = ERR_FUNCTION_NOT_ALLOWED: Function is not allowed for call or URL
  Save template  (1)
I want to save template and input symbols when i insert EA on different pairs
  3-line strike EA  (4)
I have a scanner that looks for the 3-line strike candle pattern, up to 30 instruments on 8 timeframes. When it gives an alert, I would like an EA to open a trade automatically with a set SL and TP. Can someone code that for me? I was hoping that when you get the alert on MT4 with the pop up
Hello guys, I have two questions about this code: 1) why do I receive two notifications? 2) instead of the order comment I get nothing. Why? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| TradeTransaction function |
Hi everyone, I hve question about how to setup the VPS. Yes, I hve seen the videos, still not sure if it is correct. I have an practice account with Markets.com. I have rented the free VPS MQL signal. I use a signal called Dark Point. This signal provides buy and sell signals on a regular basis. I
i need my money in my account
My crosshair tool only shows "Points" but not pips. My positions are calculated with pips so I need to set my Stop Loss distance based on a number of pips. Like 40 pips for example. However when dragging with the crosshair tool it only shows me Bars, Points and %. Is there a setting I can change or
I am trying to set SYMBOL_VOLUME_MIN on a custom symbol but its returning ERROR 5308 I have completely checked other parameters are working fine, but only SYMBOL_VOLUME_MIN for which i am setting the value as a double, returning ERR_CUSTOM_SYMBOL_PARAMETER_ERROR 5308 so i think its a bug in system
I will like to analyze the market more and keep making trades even if other trades from previous analysis are still running in one chart for the same pair BUT i have a problem, having many trades levels on the chart is disturbing and confusing me. i cant disable the trade levels because i am using
Hello, I was using the MQL5 cloud network to do some testing and tuning of my Expert Advisor. Everything was working fine and I had no issues when I had only one VPS. Then when I was ready to turn on the software I created a new account and subscribed to a second VPS. The reason why I needed to
  Equity Protector  (2)
Hello, Anyone have recommendations on an equity protector? Maximum 30$ dollars. Something have limits drawdown based on equity % in the account and removes EAs once that equity amount is hit
Trading robots, also known as Expert Advisors (EAs) in the MQL5 language, have become increasingly popular in the financial markets. With the advancement of artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques, trading robots can now incorporate sophisticated algorithms that can learn from data
If a signal I'm subscribed to has open position on my account and I withdraw funds, will my position automatically close and readjust to account for the new balance, or will the positions remain open, but just new positions will be smaller? I'm trying to withdraw funds without closing open