General - page 160

i cannot get my mt5 to connect to any server when I am away from home and using a public library wifi in england. the little circle [bottom right] rotates endlessly. i have no problem connecting all other applications to this wifi [browsers, email etc] but still mt5 will not play ball. i have tried
How to set Notification in MQL4 to ring only one time? Now I receive notific 100 times per minute
  Trade disabled  (1)
hello i was trying to log in to my mt4 but i faced this error: Trade disabled. i don't know what is it for? can anyone help me with that
Hello everyone please i am in need of serious help I have been trying to build an EA with this custom indicator Supertrend oma histo that i downloaded free from the market. I am still learning the MQL5 programming language, all i intend doing is getting the EA to pick signals with the custom
Hello, I am trying to close a PENDING BUY STOP order by placing a PENDING SELL STOP order. I am using Python. Both orders get executed (deals done appear in the Journal tab) and the position gets removed from the Exposure tab but long and short trades still appear in the Trade tab and
hi guys I am struggling with mql5 I need some code to draw horizontal line on closing candle in 5 minutes timeframe, everyday exactly at 12:05 minutes with server time and then store the price at some variable because i need two more line first +100 pips and second -100 pips, I need these horizontal
Hi fulks, I'm starting to learn how to write expert advisors and I have the following question: If I send a new order, where I do not specify either the Takeprofit or the StopLoss, both are zero, that order is opened without problems, but if I send the same order where I specify a value for
Does anyone know why I get the message " No swaps are charged on the signal account" in my signal? Thanks. <Deleted>
Meta Quotes its 2023 , please provide traders with an option to turn off MT5 tool tip nuisance. The MT5 tool tip draws its own window over the current location of the mouse, preventing user from being able to click that area , and in fast trading situation this is like having a rat running around
hi i know this is a very common question , " what is trailing step ? " i have also done many research about it but if you google it you will see that every resource explained it very complicated for newbie'z may i ask you please imagine example below and explain its function with this simple example
Hey everyone, I've coded an indicator that draws the previous and current high and low. But now i want to enter into a position at those points. I've tried - If (ask == high) trade.Sell() ...... and other variations and it doesnt work. I've looked through codebase as well and i cant seem to find
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, I've lost the password of my mt4 demo account, unfortunately the broker can't help me. The platform still perform an auto-login to the account, I was wondering if there's a way to decrypt Config/account.ini file were I think the password is stored? For the sake of it: on mailbox
I was trading by two brokers with intention to have position balanaced and in opposite direction. I am trying to understand base principles behind slowness of broker on MT4 from technical standpoint. I am software engineer I have developed simple script when I am closing position on one broker
  Market Watch  (2)
How do I add an expert advisor to market watch list
MQL5 states that there needs to be at least 1 USD of balance to use the Cloud Network and I have significantly more than that, which appears in MT5 too. Haven't been able to find out why I get this Journal error. Any suggestions are welcome
usually with coloured indicators (simpler ones) i'm able to find the buffer just fine but with this one i'm having problems any help would be appreciated. I thought it would be BullMarket>0 and BearMarket>0 respectively which i got from the alerts section but apparently not because it opens trades
  EA update  (3)
my MQL5 code actually sets stop loss and targets the update I want to make is the EA is it should count quantity based on entry point and stop loss so that it losses only 2 dollors per losing trade.....can anyone help me with it
I see the testing agent is taking up almost 400gb of drive space why is that? And can this data be deleted
Is it possible to create a metatrader cluster with multiple servers that can run multiple bots for multiple accounts ? It will basically work as a backend for a bot trading SaaS application
I am optimizing using MT5 on "Every Tick" using Cloud Servers . I have 2,000 iterations to go through, but been stuck at 1,277 for the past 60 minutes with only 3 agents out of 8,335 working. Money withdrawn for 1,277 but I can not complete optimization and if I stop and start I have to start all
Dear fellows please give me a hint for solution of my problem: Metatrader 5 , build 3621, LAN with tester agents. Agents are set-up, updated with new file from MT5 install. Agents are visible and ready - please see screenshoots attached. Problem is that LAN agents are not working.....oscilating
Hi folks, I'm trying to sell computing resources , and I think I am missing something important in the setup. All 10 of my computer cores are available and the cloud status is connected, state is running, but I am not getting any traffic. No passes. In the window it says to use a specific IP
Hi, Sorry..may be this was answered before, but after migrating my EA ( used the migrate All tab), the EA is not trading any more. ( I have 4x MQL5 VPS with 4 different brokers with the same EA - purchased from MQL5 / I have 10 Activation). I'm trying to test the performance of the EA on different
How to add Expert Advisor Product? Me failed to add Product here... Can any1 help me
Hi, Using Netting Mode on MT5 Android and found it have bug for Stop Loss. opening second order it remove SL but on desktop it's ok. Ticker was CAC40 OR FRA40 Index
My MT5 is currently running 15-25 minutes behind the same chart on TV. Does anyone know how to fix this? I've tried reboot and reinstalling the software
Hello, I have a commercial and demo account in Alpari broker and I want to work and login in your excellent website and environment, but I cannot add my server in the login section. Please help me how I can login in your excellent web system. Thankful
Dear Forum members, i want my MT5 Terminals start automatically after an unexpected server reboot (e.g. after power interruption). I am using a Linux VPS, with ubuntu 22.04.1. The MT5 Terminals are added to 'Startup Applications'. They start up fine. !!!BUT!!!: only after i have logged on to the VPS
  EA License  (1)
Can anyone please guide me how to get EA License? I have made an EA on my own strategy, I just want to register it
Dears, first of all let me explain after many years working on MQL4 due to a project team decided to re-create EA on MQL5 again. As I'm new to this language, I'm looking for some concepts from the old one in this. them please excuse me if my question looks stupid or easy to manage as I couldn't find...