General - page 166

Hi, Example: in Tools - Options - Signal - Deviation/Slippage is set to 1 Spreads The signal provider opens a position. What happens, if the slippage is higher than 1 spreads? 1) the position is not opened on my account and will never be opened afterwards. 2) the position is not opened at the
Authorization failed. Please check trading account data. why this happens so often
I've made a python script that enters and closes trades (using pipinstall MetaTrader5). It works as expected through pycharm. But after I make exe (I've tried both as single file and multiple files), it "sends the trades"(I set up a little print statement so I know it has sent through that part in
Hi everyone, Is backtest necessary before WFA, or is it just a waste of time? Considering the fact that WFA will test the strategy's robustness and estimate its real time performance better, do you guys do backtests before WFA, or just put a strategy to test with WFA? Thanks.
Hi every one I'm trying to convert a code from mql4 to mql5 , but the mql5 indicator doesn't show anything in mt5. Please help if you can
MT4 "EA EURUSD,M5: Alert: Add URL http://ec.forexprostools.com" "EA EURUSD,M5: Error Forexprostools WebRequest. Error =4060" I have added http://ec.forexprostools.com and allowed web request urls. But still receiving this error
Whenever I transfer a code to the Terminal this pops up (XAUUSD.ecn,H1). Where does it come from and how can I stop it? It started when I did use Custom Indicator. Then I did tru to put the code in Script, and now it is there too. I have removed the program and reinstalled it, but it doesn't help
I typed code in a text file now I want to put it into a file in the MLQ4 Language Editor, but when I copy it it only paste an error that I earlier copied. it wil only let me copy and paste from the inside of the program. if I trie to paste my code it just acts like it was never copied. I hope
Does any one know of an EMA histogram indicator like I have in the picture? One that I can adjust the EMA's to my prefered numbers? The picture is CCI, but I am wanting EMA looking exactly like the CCI's are showing. I am not a coder, so I have very little knowledge on how to make it hte way I am
The product was 36,89€ with tax i tried to pay with paypal and it took 21,77€ from my credit card that is linked to my paypal but didn't take the 15,12€ from the paypal it was meant to take WHAT CAN I DO
  vps  (1)
Can the vps be switched on and off and the break time is also charged or extended respectively
Hello @ all, can anyone tell if XAUUSD has a limit on how wide the spreads can be? Is there an ESMA regulation? The minimum spreads can be seen on the homepage of all brokers. Is there a maximum of the spreads? How high can it be
I have seen screenshot of aome having his trades ploted on mobile app mt5. Hiw is that possible? Is there any settings or its just possible on ios version
  Comments  (3)
How can I Comment StopLoss and TakeProfit values on my chart using an EA
Îs that a thing? FOR IOS I got that message when try to update . Any work around that
Not sure whats wrong with my code, its not placing any trades... It is suppose to place a buy order when Low(1) - High (4) = 100 or more pips. Suppose to be able to run on any time frame. Please help! //Inputs input double lotSize = 0.01 ; input double takeProfit = 100 ; input double stopLoss = 100
  Bollinger Bands  (1)
Before going autotrading I think its advisable to trade manually and knowing all objects,indicators, trends e.t.c. I learnt of Bollinger bands in the first day as trends and strategy for entry points with a bit of candlestick reading, for some reason I cant set three moving averages of various
Hello, I have used the attached Indicator many years in MT4. Now i am changing to MT5. Fairly i tried to modify the code, but without luck. Is there someone out, who will do this change? Thank you
I want to have 2 clouds with DRAW_FILLING in 1 indicator. I duplicated all the buffers of the official DRAW_FILLING.mq5 https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/customind/indicators_examples/draw_filling and the result is that I have only 1 ribbon of MAs. Notice in the ''data window'' of MT5, there are 3
MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 Apps have been reinstated and are available for download from the App Store. During the lengthy process of restoring the Apps back in the App Store, MetaQuotes has communicated to Apple extended explanations surrounding operational technicalities and provided further
I was wondering if someone could please make me a small Indicator that will print in the left top corner of my chart, the stop loss and take profit values of the open trade
Hi Guys, Hope you're all well. :) I am having a problem with the coding for the relative performance between Oil and Gold. When I just have "GOLD" in the ExtMapBuffer1[i], it shows the Daily price of Gold. When I just have "OIL" in the ExtMapBuffer1[i], it shows the Daily price of Oil. But when I
apa penyebab Copytrade tidak sesuai on the copytrade signal account it doesn't match. there is a difference in the size of the lot used. signal lot 0.10 copied 0.01 signal lot 0.010 copied 0.08 then buy entries at different times, do you have to use a VPS ? thank you for your answer
  Minimum lot size  (4)
I have this money managment code that works fine when minimum lots aloud by broker is 0.01. but I can't figure out how to set it to minimum lot size = 10.0 .I know I have to change the last diget of the code from 2 with two diget after the decimal to another number to make it to 10.0 but I don't now
Hello everyone. Suppose there is a trend in the market. How do you know it's a real trend and not random? If the volatility is high, will it be easy for a trend to emerge even with random price movements? If the volatility is low, is the trend likely non-random? Or is there some other way to
Im facing a strange error if I try to run my code: The creation of iRSI has failed: RSI_handle_38 = - 1 Runtime error = 4805 tester stopped because OnInit returns non-zero code 1 The error [4805] is described in MQL5 docs like this: "ERR_INDICATOR_CANNOT_ADD - Error applying an indicator to chart"
Hi everyone, Can somebody help me please ? I downloaded the USDCAD historical data directly from my MT5 in daily TF. But when I try to calculate it manually with an excel, I can't find the same value that my MT5 displays. The gap between my manual calculation and MT5 results can be more than 10
Hello. My broker has changed the server last weekend and it disconnected me: how can i connect again pls