General - page 806

Hello, I am looking for a strategy analysis. I have 20 pairs to test in backtest and analyze for a new EA. I currently use Quant Analyzer 4, but this system has a problem because it does not calculate the correct draw down. I contacted the manufacturer and QuantAnalyzer evaluates DD only for closed...
Hi !! I need to create an arrow signal based on a couple .ex4 indicators in the last candle by specifying the put and call entry from the data window numbers  assuming that there are 3 candles , for the first candle if the color change of the indicators monitoring for example  1.52583 and 1.58852...
What broker is compatible for trading stocks in MT5 and is also regulated in the US?
[Deleted]
  MQL5 in French ?  (2)
Hi everyone, Do you know if it is planned to add French in the languages of the MQL5 site? Thank you and have a good day.
I am a newbie trader searching for free ATR, confirmation, volume, exit and volume indicators to build my algorthm. Thanks, Ant
  Taxes  (1)
I see my history for each day in the mt5 toolbox . My question is how to find my entire history in a printable spreadsheet for tax purposes . The history in the toolbox disappears at the end of each day. Thanks
  High/Low EA  (28   1 2 3)
Anyone know of an EA thats simply buys/sells a break of the high/low of the previous bar, like on the daily or weekly charts ?? I am assuming that there must be something out there as simple as that, but I couldnt find any EA's on this forum or on Strategy builders forum with this idea. I did some
  Hi guys  (2)
What do you think about the signals offered by mql5? Have some of you used such signals? And how did it go? Maybe I will give it a try in the future, for now I like it more to place my own trades. This way its more secure. Im afraid of giving the control of my MT4 to someone else. Let me know what
No errors or warning when i compile the code but buy/sell orders are not sending when i backtest it. simple ema sma crossover. please help if you can, thank you.double PreviousEMA = iMA(NULL,0,EMA,EMAShift,EMAMethod,EMAAppliedTo,2);double CurrentEMA = iMA(NULL,0,EMA,EMAShift,EMAMethod,EMAAppliedTo...
So I have 16 buffers currently on this indicator, 4 for 4 different timeframes.  I want 4 to appear only on one timeframe, 4 on another, etc.. Below is the code for the 15 min arrows. I've read about SetIndexBuffer, and ObjectSetInteger, but can't figure out how to apply them to these. All the...
Hello. I am trying to run an expert advisor for automated trading. I am trying to use a Hedging Martingale bot, but in the experts tab I get the error message that "We have no money" apparently. I loaded 50 dollars onto my account just to test and see if the bot would work. But even in strategy...
  MT5 memory leaks  (5)
Metatrader 5 seems that never release memory during script execution even if i call delete function for dynamic pointers. MT5 release memory only after then end of script . During batch processes the memory consumption is increasing in Gigabytes and my system is slowing down.   In c++ everything is...
Hello I am new the community and wanted to get into automated trading . There is soo much in the market place and code base that I don't know what to buy or download for automated trading. Could any one please give some suggestions and reasons about what I should buy for automated trading. What I am
Got back on Windows 10 just for using MetaTrader and holy crap it's awful, everything is slow and painful, so much crapware i can't remove . Probably a long shot but what are the odds of MetaTrader coming to Linux? Or at least having all of it's features available in a web app
Merry Christmas everyone! is there any way to get Depth of Market using BookEvent handling to get data for backtesting? I am not sure, but I doubt that the brokers do Keep / provide history data of the order book such as e.g. EURUSD history data. The only way I can think if is to receive the DoM...
Hi All, Recently I developed an EA thru freelance and the project completed and payment done Now the Some options of the EA Not working payment done - How to address
Hi all,  Currently, I run about 20+ symbols on my machine, and lately things have started to lag/freeze as a result of having too many market indicators running at the same time.  It was suggested to me I look into a VPS solution in response to my issue, however, a little prelim research seems to...
Hi everyone! Free of what indicator or EA I am trying to develop, isn't there an easy straight-forward way to draw a simple vertical line on indicator window (in i-th bar)?? Does it necessarily require to create and call a function??
I create CheckGroup and add items. When I click scroll down, items doesn't scroll, why ? #include <Controls\CheckGroup.mqh> CCheckGroup MyCheckGroup; int OnInit () { MyCheckGroup.Create( 0 , "MyCG" , 0 , 40 , 40 , 200 , 150 ); MyCheckGroup.AddItem( "Item 1" , 0 ); MyCheckGroup.AddItem(
Can anyone share a 200, 500, 800 horizontal chart lines (800/200) indicator
Hello I bought a robot for trading and I can't get it to run. At all. I can get it to load and all but I don't understand what this error message is about in the experts tab...    "3 01:00:00.246 _ANeuroForexProfitRobot2.8.0_AC GBPUSD,H1: invalid lots amount for FreeMarginCheck function __2__=Lot...
So I added money to my account because i wanted a freelancer to create an ea for me. I sent the requirements to the developer but he hasnt approved them yet. I deleted the job before he approved so i still have the money on my account But the issue is that is says I cant withdraw the money because i...
  Refund  (2)
I bought a product here, l am not happy with it, can l get my money back? is it possible?
We have expanded the economic calendar geographically by adding Germany on top of the US, European Union, Japan, UK, Canada, Switzerland, China, Australia and New Zealand. Data on upcoming macroeconomic events is gathered from public sources in real time. Historical, current and forecast values, as...
  training  (2)
Whats the best way to learn how to trade, i have been copying signals for a while but would like to try and do myself. I see hundreds of adverts on google charging £1000's. Has anyone any experience of learning through training online and can advise of the best way to go about this.
Hello, I have EA which opens order during London session (I am working on 1Hr time frame). If order is open then EA should not open new order in same session if already open order survives the London session. Issue with EA is it keeps on opening new order even open order exist. Can someone help me...
Basically I'm looking to start selling signals in the near future. But from the research I've done it seems like slippage is a huge issue here. Basically when I look at the slippage tab in my own private signal page, it shows me that someone copying my signals with an account on ICmarkets-live14...
I have a Product that I want to put on the Market, its an Indicator and in the Common Section in the Wizard of META Trader 5 I set it as an Indicator, but every time I get to the final stage and upload my product, the automatic Verification says it completed with errors >> no Trade Operations and it...
  about EA  (4)
I have a test problem of that ea. How can i fix this please answer: 2018.12.21 20:32:57.840 2018.02.05 08:05:00 EURUSD,M5: Alert: AccountNumber entered is incorrect.\n You entered 12345
As my topic title states, I am looking for an EA or Indicator that displays leading and lagging assets from a single broker(s) or exchange(s). I think I am onto something regarding correlation but need more data. Thanks (if you can help that is).