General - page 1231

MT5 on MAC  (2)
Hello everyone, I've just installed MT5 on my MAC via PlayOnMac . I'm facing the same issue as MT4 . I cannot see "data windows" tooltip values on mouseover event . It' completely random , sometimes I can see them and more times no tooltip. The data window on the left side is refreshed instantly
Yellen Looking For Consensus Like Ben Bernanke, Janet Yellen appears to be a leader in search of consensus. After artificially holding down interest rates and pumping gobs of money into the financial system, the Fed faces the near-impossible task of trying to keep the financial markets fairly tame...
Hi Everyone, I create an custom indicator and would like to draw histogram on chart window instead of Arrow. I try this code below and it doesn't work. Can you help me with that? Thank you, HHC //--- plot sell2#property indicator_label4 "sell2"#property indicator_type4...
The beta test of the new MetaTrader 4 version is currently underway. The update's main features include changes in MQL4 programming language. It has been substantially revised, and its functionality has been brought closer to that of MQL5. Of course, we have made every effort to ensure...
Hey guys, Im out here for some help,advice and/or directions ! Im looking for somebody who could create-develop indicator for mt4- Its nothing too fancy -Rsi and stochastic in one indicator window with levels 20 and 80 both must have variable values ,line styles and colors! as well both must have MA...
as a trader if you fail in his trade continuously . that time you must be need a motivation . and this motivation you get into your past trade when you are gain in this trade . so it is really workable for me you can use it .....Thank you.
Does anyone have an idea, how to increase jobs that my PC will be working on?
Hello to All, Please Ineed help to know does exist any indicator that draw Horizontal line every dayon the opening price I will appreciateyour support Regards, Moti
At 2.61%, the yield on the 10-year U.S. Treasury note is at its highest level since July. But it's still extremely low. Folks like hedge fund manager David Tepper believe that yields are heading higher from here. But according to Deutsche Bank's Torsten Slok, there are actually more forces pushing U...
Hello, Here is a great EA based on price action that goes after highs and lows. It trades on USDJPY as this currency seems to be the most consistent. It makes money and can even outrun commission. What I need: The EA is simple. Right now it's taking the dailyhigh and dailylow variables from the
The pound, already suffering its worst month in more than a year, has the potential to tumble 10 percent should the Scots vote for independence from the U.K., according to economists surveyed by Bloomberg. A victory by Scottish First Minister Alex Salmond’s “yes” campaign would mean a 5 percent to...
Can someone tell me whether or not a signal will work if i am not subscribed to the particular currency in Market Watch? So say a signal generates a trade for USDHKD and that pair is not in my symbol list, will MT5/MT4 still take the trade? Thanks.
How do I see my balances in MT4. Im a noob, but I cant find where my BTC balance is.
  MQL5  (1)
Anyone can give some advice if there is any brokerage except Bossa.pl where can I connect MetaTrader and use MQL5? Is there any possibility to use MetaTrader and MQL5 for shares on the Warsaw Stock Exchange?
Is it possible for an EA to 'catch' a pending order  (using the Trade Event?) just before it is about to be executed, so that it can be checked to see its values are still relevant?
  lot size  (4)
hi,the signals that I'm following his volume is 0.10. on my trading acc. the size is set at 0.01. my question is how do match his volume or size. yes I'm new at this so thanks for any ideas john
Hi, I am new to this site. I ahve looked and I cannot find an answer to my question. I am interested in creating a commercial indicator and EA based on my trend strategy. Once the developer has created the EA: who owns the code for the EAhow do i know that the developer won't sell the...
The U.K. government plans to sell the world’s first non-Chinese sovereign bond denominated in renminbi, to finance the nation’s foreign-currency reserves. The issue is a “real landmark in the development of the renminbi as an international currency,” Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne said...
it is a question of mine for this whether the robot was only produced for a while?
Am i right in thinking that you can only have one signal with MT4 (correct?), and that one of the reasons people use MT5, as you can have many signals with MT5? Thanks.
D1 price is on bearish market condition with 0.0206 as the nearest support level. W1 price is on secondary correction within primary bullish with good possibility to be reversed to primary bearish: Chinkou Span line is crossing the price on open bar from above to below; price is trying to cross...
D1 price is inside Ichimoku cloud for breaking Sinkou Span A line together with Chinkou Span/price breakout on open bar which is indicating future possible reversal of the price movement from primary bearish to the primary bullish market condition. W1 price is inside the cloud/kumo with ranging...
It’s not just homeowners who have to worry about rising interest rates, the Federal government might soon get a taste of its own medicine. With the Fed doing all it can to stimulate inflation, increases to interest rates are taking a front seat amongst borrowers’ fears. From the admittedly partisan...
Hello everyone, I was wondering how long will an .ex4 still work for - given the evolutions in the version and builds of MT4? For instance, an .ex4 bought today will it still work in 3 years? Or will it be obsolete and unusable before? Thank you for your answers, Cheers, NA
I need examples for REST API Metatrader Manager The REST API for web interface ( PHP ) please help me and send it to me (mibrahim686 at gmail.com) Thanks
We continue to develop the MetaTrader 4 application for Android and keep adding more features. One technical innovation implemented in the latest build is the classification of messages. All messages received from the system are divided into 5 types according to their senders: Chat (conversations...
I am using some signal providers H20 and GFX. when i was setting up the account i put my stopout as to stop if equity is less than 250 usd. but to my amazment my 500 usd account was a toltal loss to 0. so i was wondering why the account was not stopped when my equity fell to 250 thank you
[Deleted]
I placed a trade on the GBPJPY, while there was USD dollars 14:45[/TD] USD[/TD][/TD]Bloomberg Consumer Confidence[/TD]36.5[/TD] [/TD]37.7[/TD] [/TD][TD="class: first left time"]15:30[TD="class: left flagCur noWrap"] USD[TD="class: left textNum sentiment noWrap"][TD="class: left event"]Natural Gas...
Increase lot size after a couple of profits so that the next trades earn more Reduce lot size after a couple of profits to reduce chances of losing them