Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 383

[Deleted]
Hello, I want somebody to compile my EA, it was performing well until the latest update by MT4 which has reendered it useless. Just need to eliminate TimeGMT function as I see in the Errors tab. Can anyone do the job?
I want to calculate the contract amount regarding the actual balance of the depot. Can anyone describe how I can read the balance ? thanks in advance
Hi all! I'm writing an EA based on SMA crossing (or rather I thought I already did, because it seems to be simple). But... I have faced a problem. The Expert Advisor works by the following principle: when a new bar appears, it analyzes the SMA values for the last two bars, not counting the last one
Hi, For some reason my stop loss gets triggered early. In the following example I have a stop loss @1.11460 but the candle that causes the stop to be triggered only reaches a high of 1.11435.
[Deleted]
I want to find the EA or the Script that will be my name "REVO" that serves as an already open position justifies wrong on real transactions, e.g: when we open Buy position and turns the market falls then the Buy will change name to Sell and sign [-] is missing. So instead ... If...
Hello, I have a Bollinger Bands indicator on the chart. Also I have its handle. Then I would like to get the number of candles before it starts to be plotted? Please, check the image below: I want to get the number of candles betwen the two yellow dots, I mean: 39. I would like a clean and...
Could any of you recomend a EA with this functions? I d not need fancy stuff like % of profit or time closing, just a fast EA that works with only a "click"... Thanks in advance!!
I got into trouble when I will upload product version in the market for publishing EA. I upload the file ex4 EA as usual but the moderator asked to include indicators in the resources of the main indicator. By attaching captions below : I am confused, Why not upload files indicators also then...
Hello, now i can get the last/newest position info buy this code PositionSelect(_Symbol) ;ulong position_ID=PositionGetInteger(POSITION_IDENTIFIER);long create_time_msc=PositionGetInteger(POSITION_TIME_MSC);long update_time_sec=PositionGetInteger(POSITION_TIME_UPDATE);long...
Hello, I would like to know if MT5 do a time change when political administrations do it, and in that case which is the moment when MT5 do such times changes? As all we know, countries change the time to take advantage of the summer light, see link below: https://en.wikipedia...
Hello. I reinstaled my MT4, and now some of my indicators doesn't work anymore. Heiken Ashi smoothed and most of my histogram indicators show just couple bars at the end of the chart or dont show anything. Maybe someone can help me, and know what the problem is?
I recently subscribed to a mql5 signal and set my account balance percentage to 75%. However, I would like to change this percentage ratio now. How could I access the settings for the signal to which I am subscribed? Sorry for the newbie question and thanks very much.
Hi there ! On my last post I was wondering how to work with OHLC, founding no solution, I now use for the EA ticks. When I optimize, results appears, but when replayed the results differs. What that could be due to please ? thanks.
Hello all, I just started having this problem yesterday. Whenever I try to subscribe to any signal besides the few that are listed in mt4, it won't let me subscribe. I enter my password and then nothing happens. I also can't save them as a favorite, they're all grayed out. I've tried going...
Hi ! I kindly noticed how much optimization with OHLC price was quick ! On the other hand, in real it doesn't apply. Would using OnNewBar rather than OnTick made it accurate in real condition ? Thanks !
[Deleted]
  Copy signal  (2)
Hello, When i copy signal from mql5, must i have running terminal or no? Thank you
I'm learning MQL5 and I'm me with a question. In most EA examples, the stop loss and take profit are realized by points. However, I would like to use the stop loss and take profit by the price. How can I do that? mrequest.action=TRADE_ACTION_DEAL;...
How can I get magic number when i have TRADE_TRANSACTION_HISTORY_ADD event
hi im new. i want to make new EA for Trailing Stop, so it can take care of all open trade on the chart. normally i will set manually for all open positions. i just what to make the triling stop to be automated. can it be done? can anybody help me ?
sir i need reverse order sir instead of BUYSTOP order in upper side i need SELLLIMIT order in upper side instead of SELLSTOP order in lower side i need BUYLIMIT order in lower side pls help me sir i tried but not work pls fix this one
  Martingale  (2)
Hello everyone, I have a question regarding the search for a Martingale indicator. I would love to get an EA that just does Martingale and nothing more. One that monitors trades coming in and change lot's when losing. My trading (entries, exits) come from my personal EA, but I have difficulties...
any body able to assist fixing the compile errors in the code below //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| defines | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ // #define MacrosHello "Hello, world!" //
could someone please help me in coding this: double lotsoptimized(){ double lot; if(stoploss>0)lot=AccountBalance()*(risk/100)/(stoploss*pt/MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_TICKSIZE) *MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_TICKVALUE)); else lot=NormalizeDouble((AccountBalance()/lotsize) *minlot*risk...
Hello guys I tried to code an EA, but i have a problem in pending orders. when signal called and pending order did set, if pending order get not reach and open, EA dose not delete that and dose not set new pending order for new signal. What should i do now? Most part of my EA input string...
This is just for verification because I seem to be getting conflicting results but per my below code shouldn't my most current values be CloseArray[0] and RSI_ARRAY[0] ? Or did I get my signals mixed and my most current values would be CloseArray[1] and RSI_ARRAY[1] Thoughts?...
Hi, I am trying to receive CHARTEVENT_MOUSE_MOVE event for a chart that I open with ChartOpen : int OnInit()  { //Everything is fine for the current chart, I receive the CHART_EVENT_MOUSE_MOVE events with the following lineChartSetInteger(0,CHART_EVENT_MOUSE_MOVE,0,true)  ...
I tested the EA in https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/chart_operations/chartindicatoradd and works well. Now I wish modify indicator's style/width/color, is there a way? Thanks Nicola
Hello folks, I have spent all the afternoon trying to get the following code works. After tried it with no success, I built a completely different code with Windows APIs to use the correct names from Kernel32 library but also didn't work. https://msdn.microsoft...
Discuss about Sharpe Ratio. I think if a signal with Sharpe Ratio lower than 0.2 is not good. I mean it is very risky. Your opinions?
hi, I can not download ea from macket, the maket tab diaplayed error, pls refer the attachment. My system is windows 2008 server and the mt4 is udpated on this VPS . pls suggest how to download this EA?