Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 377

need help  (2)
ca anyone help me making ea.. when order is 0,open buy stop and sell stop 5 pip from current and no SL or TP.. order then have trailing stop lost 10 pip when there is 1 order.. delete other pending order.. and i can't found way to make ea run in both 4 decimal,5decimal and jpy which is 3 decimal...
  Run EA on Ubuntu  (1)
Dear Folks, I have a litte problem with MT4 on Ubuntu. I bought an EA with my Account on my Windows PC, because, and I don´t know why, on the emulated ubuntu Version is no Market available. So I took a Copy in the right directory on my Server, based on Ubuntu, and wanted to run it on Chart. Then,...
where can I find the above mentioned system/EA/.... I was reading in the Forex Factory and a comment was made on THE UDINE'S 00 LEVEL TRADING but I cannot locate such doe's anyone have a clue as to where this may be located?????
I want to access values from a running indicator in my EA running on the same screen. I have not written the indicator, I only have the .ex4 file. Is that a trial and error execise just looking int various buffers?
  Alert 0 popup  (3)
Hi, I have an EA which is able to send pending orders using OrderSend function on an MT4 version 880. But when using version 890 , it stops working and Alert 0 pop up box is shown. any ideas what could have caused it? Seems like the version upgrade is the culprit .
are there any loss recovery ea that can close 50+ losing trades? one by one or all at once doesn't matter.
When I try to make an ea with an indicator, it appears only once in the inspector but when I try with VBbands600, it appears as many times as is calculated. I use it like that : iCustom(NULL, 0, "VBbands600", 0, 55, 0, 0.9, 100, 0.5, 1, 1) Did I make a mistake (if so why) or is it that it comes...
Hi, Please post the name of any MT4 brokers that offer stocks/shares to trade.. also preferably brokers who also offer a large amount of historical data on their stocks in their history centre. thanks in advance, myles
Hello everyone I'm looking for a script / EA that opens automatically many pending orders (buy, buy stop, sell, sell stop) with adjustable intervals. where can I find it?
If I remove conditionals at line 1 and 2, it works fine getting the profit about time that I want, the problem is that i want to get only a specific EA profit. Doing this bellow i receive 4755 error(trade deal not found). Why it does not work? double getResultadoDiarioEA(){ double retorno =...
[Deleted]
how to coding mqh file or do there any tutorial for learning mqh ? thanks.
[Deleted]
Hi All, I know mql4 programming and I am confused that I will learn mql5 programming or not. As most of the broker support only MT4 platform, so is it possible to run mql5 written program in mt4 or can i login mt4 account into mt5 terminal ?
Hi all. I create a binary file, to which I write certain price data. For the reading purpose, I declare file as binary, but now I'm having problem how to write new line characters to it (like char 13 10). How do I do this? Much thanks.
Hi, title says it all, normally when you use FileWrite method, string is appended to the end of file. However I would like the other way around if possible, that is to append the new strings at the beginning without overwriting existing content, so that the last string appended is always on top of...
I am totally drain out. I took few hours to find out why the program wont enter the second if clause. Any skillful programmer wanna give a shot? if(TodayVolatilityPercentage>=90&&(dayTrend==1)&&orderOpened==false)      { Print("Entered if clause");...
Hi: I have a hedging EA that I would like to trade using USA brokers. As you know, it is forbidden to hedge trades according to the regulations. Does anyone know a way around this? Is there software that could split the buys into one account and the sells into another? Thanks for any advice!
I am new to the mt4 programming. Can anyone please help me with this? I'd like to know whether a daily candlestick is up or down. How to achieve in the programming?
Hello, is it possible to install and run Meta Trader 5 on a Server? (24/5) If yes, wich kind of Server do I need and does somone have a Installation-instruction? Thank you.
Hello Traders, The attached mq4 file is downloaded from here, and I have made some small modifications. But to be honest, my MQL knowledge is so minimal, I'm not sure how to archieve what I want. I'm hoping that somebody is willing to help me out with this.    # How to enable the Traling Stop? The...
Hi, I now have EA that works on H4 but I want to make stop loss function work in M1 timeframe I try using OnTick but doesn't work Can anyone please advise some hint ? Thanks in advance
Hi all, Could anyone please help me! When I am doing back testing using code: double TodayHighest = MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_HIGH); Print("TodayHighest is: ",TodayHighest); double TodayLowest = MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_LOW); Print("TodayLowest is: ",TodayLowest); All the...
Hello guys, I know this is far fetched but I was wondering if anyone wants to join me into creating an EA that uses both fundamental and technical indicators. I am talking about any and all indicators people have written and are using. I mean all from the simple MA to more complex algorithms...
Hi everyone, I'm trying to make my own trailing stop, because I want to put my own stop rules. As a test I made this stop which I put in OnTick () class, but analyzing this stop I noticed that he has a problem, he never stays in profit zone .. always is an amount as a small prejudice .. even...
There is little information on the forum about ready-made solutions and the effectiveness of neural networks for trading in the market. I suggest discussing and sharing experience here. If there is already a thread with discussion, please link to it. I am using classes from here , simple multilayer
Hi there mql5 forum, Im working in a EA(MQL5) and i want that every time, the EA trades, bring the chart of the currency pairs traded to the front. For example, im reading the email and the EA trades in EURUSD, and that chart jumps to the front, in front of the email window. Is it possible...
Hello, Is it at all possible to stream the tick chart into a column in Excel, where every last trade is filed in subsequent rows in a column? Also, is it possible to have Excel execute trades automatically with some kind of DDE - for example, if a cell reads "BUY," then Metatrader would execute a...
Hi! I have a problem that I just can't find the solution for; I have an EA which has a few different methods for taking the trades. Now what I would like to do is to draw some sort of a line indicator of how these methods are doing against each other. First I tried to find out if it is possible to...
Hi there. The title says it all, if I sum up bid and ask volume on every tick for give instrument (EURUSD), I notice, that sometimes volumes in market depth are exactly the same. Why is that so? If new tick was triggered, that would mean that a deal was made at a different price then before, but...
Can someone Please Help me on what I am doing wrong on my code. I want to open a trade once price goes X number of pips above or below Ask/Bid. My Code Below is not opening trades and returns no error sellprice=iOpen(NULL, 0, 0)-Distance*MyPoint*Point; //Distance is the number of pips away from...
Hi, I am trying to code an EA for pending buy stop and sell stop orders. buy stop : open[0]+0.0003 sell stop : open[0]-0.0003 This EA is placing only buy stop orders and not placing any sell stop. Kindly suggest necessary modification...