Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 286

I have searched everywhere but cannot find the function/code that will allow me to specify a dropdown options list for an Input variable in MQL4. Can anyone help me please?
I'm trying to figure out a way to create a looping alert that won't shut off until I click a button on the MT4. I need it to continuously loop forever until it's disabled. I'm using my MT4 to wake me up during the night when the price hits a certain target, but to do that I need to have my MT4 play...
Hi I there any way to open buy+sell order at the same price level? The issue of pending orders is that time to time 1 order is opened but the other no. If the 2 orders are nor opened at the same price level the use of "ordercloseby" will result in a small loss. Thanks
I have a strange/incorrect value or the Moving Average 21 which I do not understand: my MA settings(both in side the EA and the indicator on the chart) are: method: MODE_EMA price: PRICE_CLOSE shift: 0 period: 21 please see attached screen shot. on the left, inside the gray rectangle(retrieved via...
I love metatrader VPS, the ping to my broker is perfect but it will cost me around 500$ per month. My EAs require really low cpu. What I need is a good VPS with low ping to my broker server (Alpari- Nano accounts). I contacted service desk to ask to for discounts for multiple VPS purchases but they...
Hi, i wish to get data from web api. 1.Get the access token from the server by enter all the required data in the call body. URL: http://47.91.231.122:5002/token username:admin@admin.com password:111111 grant_type:password And here is my code, not sure where is the bug, i suspect my body data is...
  Anyone have MACD EA?  (18   1 2)
Anyone have MACD EA? Macd histogram above zero line is buy signal. Macd histogram below zero line is sell signal. Open buy when histogram closed above zero line, and closed trade when sell signal occured. And sell when histogram closed below zero line, and closed trade when buy signal occured. Maybe...
The "Profit Factor" and "Expected Payoff" columns have the same value after executing the strategy tester - as attached image.Apparently, null values ​​in the "Profit Factor" field are populated by values ​​from the "Expected Payoff" field.
Hi Everyone, Does anyone know is there any substitutes for OrderCloseTime() in MQL5? How can achieve the similar results in MQL5 as below?    for(int i = 0; i < NumOpenOrders ; i++)     {      if( ticket=OrderSelect( NumOpenOrders[i],SELECT_BY_TICKET ) > 0 )        {             if( OrderCloseTime()...
This type of optimization is based on the genetic algorithm of search for the best values of input parameters . This type is much faster than the first one and is almost of the same quality. The slow complete optimization that would take several years can be performed within several hours using the
Hi, I would like to run 3 to 5 EAs simultanously on one MT4 Terminal. But I cannot optimize their input parameters so that they handle their trade accordingly to just a part of the balance on the account. If for ex. the margin stop out level of the whole account is at 50%, I would like to instruct...
I'm looking for someone to help me, I want a EA that can : open and close buy and sell stop orders, and trail the price with a certain amount of points, but it has to use TIME as Reason to adjust the pending order to the predefined distance from price. I found an EA that can trail the order but it...
All, I need some help with the coding iAlligator indicator    double jaw= iAlligator( NULL,0,J_Period,J_Shift,T_Period,T_Shift,L_Period,L_Shift,MODE_SMMA,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_GATORJAW,1);    double teeth= iAlligator( NULL,0,J_Period,J_Shift,T_Period,T_Shift,L_Period,L_Shift,MODE_SMMA,PRICE_CLOSE...
I am new incoding and hope find helps and insights with respect to my problem. I downloadesan EA using ADX as indicator for buy and sell signal. I added a secondindicator (still ADX) but with different timeframes (5 minutes). The idea is whenboth ADX (1 minutes and 5 minutes) are higher than a...
Should I login to my account before sending orders in MT5? I mean before using commands like: Ordersend(), should I send user information to server? should I do somehting else? because the server rejects all of my orders, but when I manually put them there is no error.
  i need help  (3)
Please the Brothers programmers modify the EA attachment EA  opens deals when a sell signal appears and opens a sell when a buy signal appears to open a buy Required: Do not repeat transactions above some or in close proximity to some .. Meaning When a buy signal appears, there is an old buyout at...
  iCustom error  (1)
Hello. I'm trying to use the icustom command to utilize the bollingerbandwidth % indicator i got free from the market however i get this error 2018.09.18 14:32:25.062 2017.01.04 21:28:24  cannot open file 'C...
hello guys i need your advice . i am panning to place a section in my EA code. that should place sell stop and buy stop in some places. but i don't want to get trapped by gaps , fast market movements  etc...and after slippage those will active in bad place . and sometimes , some of them will...
hlw i want to attach my one EA free, with mql5.com market  but it use an indicator which is connected to EA by icustom i cant attach the EA,  how i connect indicator + EA together, so that if anybody want to download EA, he can also same auto download indicator in market folder please suggest
I need simple EMA Cross over EA. Both 2 EMA is apply to open Trades only open in given time range in a day Period 35, Period 3 Trade Should close when reversed signal no matter trade loss or profit. Should work on every timeframe. SL is open. TP should be a Input in pips. When one trade open TP...
Hello ,  While updating my EA to the new version , Automatic testing has stuck and it has been running for more than an hour , stuck on " Started " Any one from the moderation can know how to solve that , I can't even cancel it
Once I test same EA in Strategy Tester having same settings including spread, time frame, balance, pair etc , I get different results with MT4 terminals of different brokers. Why is it so?
Hi All, I am a noob in programming. My question is once I received notification alert from another EA/script externally, I want to run my own Ea/script in my MT4 accordingly Example: I am running my MT4 when an alert notification for BUYS for this pair pops up on my screen. This alert notification
hello I'm rather new to MT4 and programming EAs so maybe this approach is all wrong :) I have writeen an EA that displays up/down arrows at possible entry points for buys and sells, without triggering actual buys/sells. It is using some of the indicators' values to achieve this. This works fine....
Hi,  Im trying to set Position Sizing to be according to the asset last ask price for example if i set the value $1000 and the ask price is $100 then the position size must be 10. can anyone help with this ?  thanks
I have this EA that closes all trades in profit or loss when it hits a certain amount of dollars(not Pips). If someone can add a trailing stop and trailing step which would also be in dollars, it would be really appreciated thanks
  Start EA  (4)
Buongiorno ho proprio bisogno vostro aiuto!! Ho settato e testato un EA in tester strategy Per un verifica su dati in real ho abilitato MT5 per autotradig. Ok green botton, ma non parte, non lavora. Cosa devo fare? Garzie Gianni Good morning I really need your help !! I set up and tested an EA in...
Hello to everbody, I have an EA. At the tester everything works fine but at a normal chart it opens only one trade by initializing the EA. There are no more trades. It uses the include <Trade\Trade.mqh> What can be the problem? Best regards, Martin
Its possible to make EA base on this? 1. Put RSI on chart, then striped down the color. 2. Put Moving average on chart, then applied to RSI. 3. Put Bollinger Bands on chart, then applied to RSI. Open trade when Moving average crossed and closed outside upperband/lowerband.
Hello I have developed an EA in MQL4. It is running as per my requirement in a back test environment, taken on rental. When I ask the vendor who has provided this framework, they are asking for the code and also saying that they will not give the integrated code. I have use their server to do the...