Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 285

I am new to expert advisor programming and I am trying to get my strategy to work properly, but yesterday I had a very strange issue while I was testing my trading robot. I had an order placed at price that wasn't even reached, see screenshots below:  This happened right before the market session...
Hello everyone. I have coded quite a lot of things in mql4 and I am struggling to grasp simple concepts in mql5. I am looking for a script that will simply move or create all stop losses @ user's input choice. For instance I have 5 open trades that are all 10 pips in profit. I then use the script to...
Hey guys this is what I am trying to achieve- I want an indicator/EA/script that will give me the total lot size of each type of order at a given price point. For example if I type in price 1.3425 it should give me 4 results- 1.total lot size for pending buy orders, 2.total lot size for pending...
Hi folks! I realized there are missing two lines at SignalITF.mqh: //| Parameter=GoodMinuteOfHour,int,-1,Good minute |//| Parameter=BadMinutesOfHour,int,0,Bad minute (bit-map) | It is useful while trading stocks.
could anyone please explain or guide me as to how I can code an expression consisting of array elements? initialize this expression, (where to place OnStart(), OnInit(), OnTick(), etc) , define this expression , store & access the expression's output here is the expression I am looking for......
CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THE CODE TO CANCEL PENDING ORDERS ONCE THERE ARE NO TRADES IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION OPEN?
  need ea  (4)
need ea on mas
Dear all, I would like to store object instances into a CList object but I'm always getting an error telling me "parameter conversion not allowed"... What I would like to do is to create a list called "virtualPositions". And into this list I want to store object instances of type "CVirtualPosition"
  Drawdown Alert  (2)
Is there Anya free EA's out there that sends an alert when the drawdown is below XX? A friend of mine is looking for this and I thought I should write here and see if anyone have an idea. I guess there are free EA's doing this, but haven't found any yet.
Hi,  If I have two EA's, one of the EA@s fails in a period which stops me from collecting a back test report, I want to load and run both EA's as if they were live on an account, how can i do this?  The only way i can think to do this is to input the trade characteristics of both EA into 3rd EA,...
Would anyone know if the value presented in the "Gross Loss" (as attached image) is some platform bug? The executed test shows only one trand (gain) and the value indicated in the "Gross Loss" is distorting the value of other indicators ("Expected Payoff", "Profit Factor", etc.).
Hi folks! While looking at my Strategy Tester, I realized it closed deals in strategy tester with bid/ask but no last ticks in between (so, no real closed deals). I carefully read backward and forward deals to detect this huge mistake while using every tick based on ticks. So, when dealing with...
why the closeall.script only close one order???  Hello,why the script cant close all orders once, it only close one order once in Real account. But,i test it in Demo account, it can work well. Thanks....
Anyone have breakout EA like this? maybe want to share it? or maybe outhere has, and someone maybe want to direct me to the link? im looking for EA that work like this: 1. Trade breakout High/Low of today 2. Entry at 50% retracement of candle that breakout High/Low of today The rules simple as that 
I'm looking to add a graphical user interface to an expert advisor (think: a panel with buttons). As I'm not experienced with that in the MQL4 language I'd like to check out an existing expert advisor / indicator that is coded in a proper way to learn how to do that the MQL4 way. In that regard, can
is is possible to set the start time for the strategy tester? it's always starting at 00:00 when there is rather little movement. I tried searching google and mt4/mt5 forum but no clue. I adjusted my system time/time-zone but without any effect. thanks in advance
I am trying to add an icon to my EA. When I try to compile the code #property icon "C:\Users\Goliath\Desktop\Advisor\Logo\AlphaSeeker.ico" I get the following error. cannot open icon file 'C:\Users\Goliath\Desktop\Advisor\C:\Users\Goliath\Desktop\Advisor\Logo\AlphaSeeker.ico' I am not a...
Hi folks! Newbie comes again... My next task is to build an include file (mqh) to use with expert advisor (generate). It is an expert signal based solely on bid/ask spread (BAS, for convenience), based on ticks. So, if the current BAS is higher than the last three ones, it is a no go. Or it least...
hello all members here I want to create EA with my strategy I completed most steps but I didn't know how to do the most important part which is the function and orders I want to start with either buy or sell with 12 pips tp and sl 12 pips ///if hit take profit then open other same position buy buy
who can please create EA for this mt4 strategy for binary option, free of charge?
I have searched everywhere but cannot find the function/code that will allow me to specify a dropdown options list for an Input variable in MQL4. Can anyone help me please?
I'm trying to figure out a way to create a looping alert that won't shut off until I click a button on the MT4. I need it to continuously loop forever until it's disabled. I'm using my MT4 to wake me up during the night when the price hits a certain target, but to do that I need to have my MT4 play...
Hi I there any way to open buy+sell order at the same price level? The issue of pending orders is that time to time 1 order is opened but the other no. If the 2 orders are nor opened at the same price level the use of "ordercloseby" will result in a small loss. Thanks
I have a strange/incorrect value or the Moving Average 21 which I do not understand: my MA settings(both in side the EA and the indicator on the chart) are: method: MODE_EMA price: PRICE_CLOSE shift: 0 period: 21 please see attached screen shot. on the left, inside the gray rectangle(retrieved via...
I love metatrader VPS, the ping to my broker is perfect but it will cost me around 500$ per month. My EAs require really low cpu. What I need is a good VPS with low ping to my broker server (Alpari- Nano accounts). I contacted service desk to ask to for discounts for multiple VPS purchases but they...
Hi, i wish to get data from web api. 1.Get the access token from the server by enter all the required data in the call body. URL: http://47.91.231.122:5002/token username:admin@admin.com password:111111 grant_type:password And here is my code, not sure where is the bug, i suspect my body data is...
  Anyone have MACD EA?  (18   1 2)
Anyone have MACD EA? Macd histogram above zero line is buy signal. Macd histogram below zero line is sell signal. Open buy when histogram closed above zero line, and closed trade when sell signal occured. And sell when histogram closed below zero line, and closed trade when buy signal occured. Maybe...
The "Profit Factor" and "Expected Payoff" columns have the same value after executing the strategy tester - as attached image.Apparently, null values ​​in the "Profit Factor" field are populated by values ​​from the "Expected Payoff" field.
Hi Everyone, Does anyone know is there any substitutes for OrderCloseTime() in MQL5? How can achieve the similar results in MQL5 as below?    for(int i = 0; i < NumOpenOrders ; i++)     {      if( ticket=OrderSelect( NumOpenOrders[i],SELECT_BY_TICKET ) > 0 )        {             if( OrderCloseTime()...
This type of optimization is based on the genetic algorithm of search for the best values of input parameters . This type is much faster than the first one and is almost of the same quality. The slow complete optimization that would take several years can be performed within several hours using the