Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 140

Anyone knows how I can debug this? In Strategy tester, I found a strange symptom that tester doesn't not execute the sell stop order to return deal or error msg when price reach the trigger price. As you can see in below screenshot, there is a sell stop order that should get triggered/executed if
Does anyone know how to take into account spread in your EA logic? how to overcome the loses because of this? any guidelines or articles to follow
So, I like to ask your opinions and grate comments and suggestions. I have wrote about the same in ForexFactory Forum, and I got also valuable inputs there, but I also like to hear from you here in this community. What I like to know exactly is whether what I am suggesting is an ok and acceptable
How to downgrade EA Version? i've been searching for this topic in this forum but i don't get any solution
I am looking for a solution, my code is updated every day and I would like the update to be made every time there are any changes, e.g. a new position is opened or a position changes, or the price in an open position changes. whether it is feasible. I'm sending some code
I have an expert advisor which in demo accounts 'always' sets SL and TP... but when in live, sometime it doesn't set the SL and TP. Should this be a problem with the EA or with the broker
I am looking for a way to detect if the user clicks 'somewhere' in the chart and drag or if he clicks on an object and drag the object. In both cases I get the same event: id CHARTEVENT_MOUSE_MOVE, lparam 517, dparam 253, sparam 1 (X,Y, left Mouse) Does anyone have an idea
I tought at the begining Void OnTick was used for detect new change of price per exemple when the begening's price was at 1.00 and then go at 1.01 you have a new detection bc its a new Tick But for OnInit i tought it detect every new candle on the chart? Can somebody clear me out
I have the XML file containing the results of an optimization I ran earlier, I want to use the input variables of say the top 100 passes of those results and run a new optimization that only uses these 100 variables
Hi i have an .exe file of custom indicator from my friend. But this indicator seems to have a password and encryption. how can i use this indicator in my expert
Hi I've read in the doc that the Magic number of a position can be changed (swap, etc) without user input of course, so my question is simple, how am i supposed to know if a position has been opened by my EA if I can't use Magic numbers anymore? I could use Identifiers (as stated in the doc) but
Hi guys, Here is my code. Please help me. double ilkuclu[],ikinciuclu[]; double yuzdefark[]; double fiyatlar[]; ArraySetAsSeries (fiyatlar, true ); CopyClose ( NULL , PERIOD_M5 , 0 , 11 ,fiyatlar); ArraySetAsSeries(ilkuclu,true); ArraySetAsSeries(ikinciuclu,true); ArraySetAsSeries(yuzdefark,true);
i have 2 variable first one is intiger and fix and secondor is first one * a double value exmple input int x=60; double z=1.01 ,1.02,1.03........3.00 y=x^z i want x & y as input . but also i want limit y becuse it shode be x*z enum y { y01=(x*1.o1),y=(x*1.02) }; this is not work.... do you have any
  Trade Copier  (2)
are there any tool available to copy trade from one broker to another broker (not on same server)
Hello all. Any help appreciated... I have a multi-symbol, chart independent EA. It has many inputs. There's two relevant to this question. Let's call them T = timeframe or bar seconds, and N = "action intervals per bar". I want to break each bar up into N intervals or blocks of time, and perform
good evening any programmer for a bot that is created from telegram and connects to the iq option account, to copy the entries from the main account? in the bot configuration contains Username wrench the values per entry, the losses allowed, the winnings allowed, etc. Everything automatically copies
Hi, I've coded all my indicators and everything is working only when im backtesting my strategy the ea opens more than one trade because the conditions remain valid Could someone help me out that it would open only trade per valid conditions? Here my code for opening trades
Hi, I am getting the following when trying to run a test. Everything was working previously. I thought that if it didn't have data then it automatically downloaded it? That is what it has done previously. The only thing I have done recently is delete a large .log file but I don't think that would
Can i only remove the broker's max lot size but keep all other settings like commission, swap etc
I wasn't able to find any documentation on how to override the CObject virtual methods Load, Save, and Compare to make use of(CList and CArrayObj ) load, save, and sort features - so I managed to hack my way through it. I'm posting it here in case anyone else is interested in using the
Hi there, Hope you are doing well. I'm a MQL4 coder and before migrating from MQL4 to MQL5, I wanted to know if MQL5 could satisfy my needs. There are 2 questions: 1.I know MT5 strategy tester could do backtest simultaneously on different pairs, Is there any maximum amount of pairs for this? I want
It works ok when EA is attached to live chart. But, in Strategy Tester always returns false. How to check if market is open during backtest? Used simple code below to test: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Expert tick function
How can i install older versions of a EA
If I turn my computer off will EA still trade, or will it stop? Does the EA get stored in some server? Or is it just on my computer?
Hi,I learned a set of trading methods from a creator's video as below and made it ea by Algowizard . But there are many problems in the mt5 backtesting, which is different from the test results in the video. For example, the test results has only short transactions and the test report shows that it
hi, is there any way how to read data fast in milliseconds? When I changed txt file, this take random 1-3 second, maybe more time. I have tried OnTimer with millisecond but not working. Is there any solution, how to read fast one data from one to another MT. I need read only one number
I’ve made an EA which plots a small chart on the top left of the current chart. Currently I’m using the CGraphic library to do this, and it needs x and y values to plot. I’d want to have an input to the EA for the period, which would then change how far back the current chart goes, but I don’t know
[Deleted]
This EA trades a Candlestick reversal setup at open of Bar[0] BUY - Candle[1] is bullish - Candle[2] is bullish - Candle[3] is bearish I had created a separate trailing stop EA and it works fine. The problem is that when i looped this trail stop EA on the Reversal setup EA, the trail is
Hi everyone!!! What can cause a backtest to be very slow on One EA and faster on The Other??? I test the two different EA with the same conditions, 2 months period and visual mode OFF . One EA took 5 Minutes to complete the test but the other took 3 hours I would like to know what causes a very slow
Hello, sorry if the question has already been asked in a different way because I did not find it. 1/I am starting to get interested in automatic trading but I am wondering what seems to be the best or rather the difference. There are all the indicators that we can develop from macd, moving average