Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 176

Hello to you. I looked for solutions and tried them out, but I can't seem to fix the problem. I created a first version which does not pose any problem, everything works. I add new handles and strategies without changing the code structure, just new entry and exit. Certainly entering that I had
Hello everyone! First of all, forgive me if this topic is repeated, but I did not find anything similar. I was wondering if it is possible to rebalance and redistribute optimization work based on fast genetics when some agents finish before others in a generation . I have a local network with
I, I think i've found a bug in CMoneyFixedRisk Library. I wrote an EA i try in strategy tester. but on a precise candle my EA stop with this critical error : "2020.04.17 01:17:00 zero divide in 'MoneyFixedRisk.mqh' (97,50)" I've opened 'MoneyFixedRisk.mqh' file and at line 90, char 50 it's the
Hello I have a robot that works on (vps ) But I want to send a notification that he is working at the minute: 40 Please write it to me in one or two lines of code this command (When the minute is 40, send a notification to the mobile platform) Thank you very much
I use an expert advisor which draws various lines on my chart, similar to moving averages and so on. I would like to generate sell and buy signals as soon as price touches some of these dynamic lines. The lines are not necessarily horizontal or vertical. E.g. in the attached images, I would like to
hi i run a EA at broker "Pepperstone" and everyting is ok when i try to move to broker "vantage " i get errors like : 2021.05.26 10:17:28.092 Accounts write file error (112) 2021.05.26 10:17:50.489 Accounts write file error (112) 2021.05.26 10:17:50.489 Network '1147201': scanning network finished
Symbol USDZAR, Sell position. At 2021.05.25 21:16:38 EA closed the position when price was 13.80100, however position was closed at 13.93489. Any explanation
Hi, I've been working on an MQL5  EA for a friend. In my code I've got a snippet at the end of successfully placing an order (see below), notifying the result (from the standard documented MQL 5 MqlTradeResult result structure) to the Experts console and notifying it to email and phone push...
[Deleted]
Dear Forum Member I have few final versions of Indicators, Classes and EA. How can I prevent editing them further by accident ? Something like "PROTECTING" them from further unintentional edits. regards
Hello, Is there an open source EA, developed in MQL5, of a Grid strategy? Thanks, Pierre
Can you do a one-year backtesting with Exper Advisor for the NQ or ES? Instruments. I tried but at most it gives me a few months I suppose it is due to the expiration of the futures contracts, some could help me
"When testing in an EA, we can handle custom events using the OnChartEvent() function, but in the indicators, this function can not be called in the tester. Even if the indicator has the OnChartEvent() event handler and this indicator is used in the tested EA, the indicator itself will not receive...
[Deleted]
NOTE: Surprisingly, it has just started showing calculated values when I have close the CLASS and EA Files in MQL Editor !!! Dear Members Please help me to locate the problem in the code, why Class PercentB_MFI is returning ZERO values, where as PercentB_BB is working perfectly fine. Screenshot
This might seem trivial to many but I'm quite new to MQL5 and haven't been able to figure out how to use ArrayFill() to populate a two-dimensional array. In the code below I want to populate ar[][2] when isBody is true. How can I achieve this. int ar[][ 2 ]; void CheckBody() { for ( int i = 20 ;
void OnTick () { //--- positions already selected before ENUM_ORDER_TYPE signal = WRONG_VALUE ; long posType = PositionGetInteger ( POSITION_TYPE ); double openVol= PositionGetDouble ( POSITION_VOLUME ); //--- check for signal to close a trading position if (posType==( long )
Hi, the author of one of my purchased EAs has released a new version. How can I retreive that update? I swear, I HAVE googled for that. :-D Thanks in advance for any hint. Kind regards Michael
  Need help  (1)
I'm on mt5, still pretty amateur... need help with something, which is.. using percentage that'll close based off the current open position once it hits a signal.. So Bollinger bands, positions open on the middle one if it falls below I basically want a sl that works off percentage and is triggered
Hi, I want to optimize my Expert Advisor. The number of all steps is 899756000. I know that it will take even few days, but I want to do it by slow algorithm. When I am starting optimization it shows that there is only 10496 steps, how I could do evetything by one optimization? Or how I could
hi All i would like to know if someone can help to published my EA.. it is said like this Screen Shot
When I try to backtest an EA that uses iCustom() and CopyBuffer() in the Strategy Tester I have the following problem: the iCustom() functions works perfectly and returns a valid handle, but the CopyBuffer() function then fails to copy anything from the handle to a buffer (returns -1). When I run...
Hi This is fully automatic trading EA. I want to give some break before EA opens initial lot after TP or SL. Should I give sleep function after "close all"? Could you please fix it? if ( (OpenOrders> 0 ||PendOrders> 0 ) && COtime>XYtime ) { CloseALL(); } Thank you in advance
I have a strange behaviour with Custom Symbols, sometimes when using "CustomTicksAdd" instead of "CustomTicksReplace", the few last ticks are not displayed in chronological order it's not previous added ticks as I tried with brand new symbols and also I delete any ticks before adding new ones. also
I have the problem that when i run a backtest​ in strategy tester​  ​​on a new installation of MT5 using the standard sample EA called "MACD Sample.ex5" i get no trades on my demo account with FX.COM. I have attached the EA. The EA is unmodified and comes with FX.COM standard install for MT5 for...
Hi everyone, My MT5 Expert works with many symbols simultaneously. EA doesnt support multiple symbol testing. I've tested all symbols separetly. So, is there a way or a sofware to combine multiple MT5 backtest results into one? Thank you very much.
I have contacted the company of my EA and they told me there’s no way the bot closed the positions based on the criteria and rules that are placed on the current settings of the bot. They asked if I had a message on my closed trades possibly to why the positions closed out. They were automatically
Here's the code that works most of the time and prints the profit. if (OrdPosition) { if (! PositionSelectByTicket (Ordnum)) { if (logging) Print (omagic,cb,ccy.cursym, " position closed by user, SL or TP:" ,Ordnum,cb, EnumToString (OrdDtype),cb); if
Hi there wanted to get started with MQL5. I took to pine quite easily but would like to know if someone can recommend some basic training guides on MQL5. Thanks
My question is about the same EA with same Magicnumber running with same Symbol but different Time Frames, may be any interference between them at Trailing Stops?? Thanks very much
[Deleted]
Help me with a clue, what coding error I am doing. //+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| CLASS: CStrategyBase //| APPLICATION: create a base class, which contains just the most common members used in Strategy
I want to perform certain tasks on the open, high, low and close of the last but one (index of 1) M12 candle, and the M6 and M4 candle within it. Since CopyRates() has this candle info I am using it to copy the candles. How can I load exactly one M12 candle (of index 1 when M12 candle closes) and