Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 178

In the watch panel, testFunction() could not be evaluated. While testVariable returns properly the value from testFunction() (1234) //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| test_expression_not_evaluated.mq5 | //|
  how to demo ea  (5)
hi how can i make a demo version of my robot? I don't want the person I send to see the codes on my robot. I just want it to use it for 1 day. how can i set them
Hi friend, I am new to Mt5 coding. I need help to add a functionalityto this EA.  when signal is generated it opens new position at the next tick price. // I do not want this  It should open position only at the opening on next candle. Here is the code is have #include <Trade\Trade.mqh>#include...
Can someone help me please? I have this code that will open a buy trade when this condition is met but the problem is, as long as the ema 10, 23, 32 and cross up it wont stop opening positions until they cross down. How can I stop this and only have the ea open one position when the condition is met
Hi,I have this orderclose function working in MQ4 but as the tester results doesnt show any closed position must be a translation mistake, if someone can check this issue I thank you in advance. void OrdersCloseLong(){   for(int i=0;i<OrdersTotal();i++){      if(PositionSelectByTicket(i)){...
[Deleted]
NOTE: REPOSTED, as earlier one Deleted by mistake (and dont know how to undo that) Dear Forum Members I have tough time to locate why my Class Object created gives different values then Custom Indicator values, even though I have used the same calculation code in both of them. I have attached
Hi all, Could I please get some advise on the following (very new to all this - so just a simple EA based on a 20SMA) //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Inside_bar(new).mq5 | //|
Hello is there anyone here know how set TP when in martingale Forex Fl*x ?? Let say i have 2 loss trade before and they open bigger lot, how to set and make sure the biggest lot close when already covers the last 2 losstrades? Theres too many perimeter on <Deleted> input and so little information
Hi How can i know the sum of all deposit of account ? for example if was many deposit and many trades, how can i know the sum of all the deposit ? at the application there is a line "deposit " but how can i know it on EA
How did we manage slippage during rollover hour in ECN? low liquidity If im not wrong In ECN we got what we got, no matter what slippage setup on our EA we input. Theres no Requote etc Especially during rollover hour, spread and spikes went mad because liquidity issue I found many time even we use
Is there any way to NOT show the chart that opens after backtesting
Looping through the closes of 3-50 candles to see if the close is below a bb-band, how can i go about coding to check if any one of the closes is above the yellow moving average and all canles are below the mid bb-band for ( int i= 3 : i< 50 ; i++) { if (close[ 1 ] < close[i]) { // true
Hi everyone ... I am using an EA that is based on martingale which open additional trades at fixed pipstep and when the overall trade positions in either direction hit their TP it will close that direction and restart from first level again. However, I noticed that there are times when it closes a
Hi all, I'm trying to install my expert advisors on a new VPS, but everytime when I click install I get the error failed download product. IE is version 11 9 out of 10 activations left Any advice? Thanks
I'm creating an EA which uses ATR & close price . I defined two array (one for ATR & one for close price). How can i copy the formula (price-atr) into one more array. void OnTick () { int count = 3 ; int atr; double atrarray[]; atr = iATR ( _Symbol , PERIOD_CURRENT , 8 );
Does anyone know of any site that one can download data history from
I am trying to search through timeframes from M20 to M4 for two bearish candlesticks from two different time frames that have the same high and open. The two candles may not be from consecutive timeframes. The images below give a better idea of what I am trying to achieve. For some strange reason
I have a code and its working but it gives me warning and its too annoying. here is my code: string Symbols[] = { "EURUSD" , "EURJPY" , "GBPUSD" }; ArraySetAsSeries (Symbols, true ); int size = ArraySize (Symbols); for ( int i= 0 ;i<size;i++) { Alert (Symbols[i]); } this is the warning
I'm new to MT5, is it possible to create an EA where if a particular instrument falls say > X% within 15 minutes, it will close all open positions in the account, or at least close all open positions of that instrument? I did some searching and surprised I couldn't find any pre-existing, although
Is it possible to write an EA that will copy trade details from WhatsApp message and open trade in mt4/mt5? Or are there restrictions within WhatsApp that prevents this
Hope everyone are keeping safe during this time. I have a question regarding copying trades. I have and mt5 account with a signal provider. He enters the trades into my mt5 account from his own VPS and EAs. What I want is when he enters a trade into my account, I want that trade to be duplicated in
Hello, im here to talk about, how did you guys calculated merge risk of multi pair and strategy in one account? Is there any tools specificly we could use open source? Actually i had using few of it, but still not reliable ennough for me to calculated compound effect of the real account and
order is created but its not expiring after 1 min input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES orderexpiration = PERIOD_M1 ; datetime expirrry = TimeTradeServer () + PeriodSeconds (orderexpiration); MqlTradeRequest neueOrder={ 0 }; MqlTradeResult result={ 0 }; neueOrder.symbol = _Symbol ;
when we send an MqlTradeRequest to the market ( TRADE_ACTION_DEAL ) with information from sl or tp. Is the sl or tp order an automatically pending order for close? otherwise how do we do it
  Pls help...  (2)
I want to make an EA MACD RSI crossover... but how to code.... RSI value between 0-100, and macd value cas currency value how to make crossover startegy. .. Pls help
2021.05.11 12:23:21.979 MQL5 Market failed download product '<Deleted> MT5' (www.mql5.com:443 send failed [426: ])
2021.05.09 19:27:29.198 Experts optimization frame expert c7v3 (NDX,H4) processing started 2021.05.09 19:27:29.230 Tester cache file 'tester\cache\c7v3.all_symbols.H4.20190509.20210509.42.B08B95713B257D0449574AFA30811961.opt' deleted 2021.05.09 19:27:29.399 Tester Experts\c7v3\c7v3.ex5 on NDX,H4
  VPS  (3)
Hi Can anybody help me to get VPS for free
Please see the picture. Debugger is at line 1233 and values for cats and f are an empty string. Actually impossible. And of course the if-statement returns false. When I change the code like that, that I set var f manually/explicitly, its already set before debugger reaches the line. But cats is
Hi, I'm currently in the process of developing my first EA. So far so good I would say. However, I'm not a 100% sure about the difference of the following methods of the CExpertSignal class. - [Long|Short]Condition - CheckOpen[Long|Short] According to the documentation both methods are used to "c