Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 323

does anyone have the idea for a (complete)code part, which makes sure, an EA (alternatively) an indicator is executed only at certain time intervals, let's say every 30 seconds etc.? for eventual hints thanks a lot in advance
Hey all newb here again Using a hedging account, I want to open an order when at an EMA cross with stop loss and take profit. I also however, want the order to close if the opposite cross happens before a stop loss or take profit has been triggered. About 8 hours into this problem and I'm lost as to...
  i want most profitable e.a.  (20   1 2)
dear members, can anybody help or suggest me the most profitable e.a. for trading in markets, maybe grid e.a or any scalping e.a, with less drawdown
Good afternoon! Does anyone help me find my mistake here? It compiles, but does not separate the orders according to the ENUM: Buy, Sell and Buy_Sell ... In the 3 configurations it buys and sells ... //| Class=CPriceAction...
I need an idea (or a piece of code to starts it), about making my EA open an order if it catches de stop loss level, in the new direction. Coudn't find anything that helps on my searches. Thanks in advance!
Hi I am confusing in coding a simple EA, plz help The problem is : If a fast MA cross a slow MA that produce a golden cross condition, then I want it to buy when the tick(price) equal or below the slow moving average value after confirming the golden cross condition, and if the price does not equal
Ok so I stared experimenting with EA's and testing and so on. I understand the basics of programming and realize that if this was written in OOP style it would be a bit easier to navigate. However, I just wanted to start out and see if I could get an EA going with all the parameters I'm after. It's...
hi all, i'm trying to create my own expert adviser. However, i don't know the coding (mql5) that for close the opened position by (OrderType() == OP_BUY) or (OrderType() == OP_SELL). It is so much different with mql4. Kindly share a sample coding (mql5) for the below situation. if condition A, then...
  EA not trading  (4)
Hi there, I have installed a few EA into MT4 and then drag it to the chart to let it start auto trading to try some demo. I can see a smiley face at the top right hand corner but i opened it for a few days, there is no single trade done? Why is it? I have no touch any setting and just want to see if...
// I would like to access that chart that opens AFTER the backtest is complete.   // Not the one created for the visual mode, this one: https://youtu.be/VqyxCRXdCls    // That one that shows all the orders / deals outside strategy tester   // I would like to automaticaly access it as soon as the...
How many metatraders can run on one desktop PC concurrently? Thanks.
Im a MT5 user trading futures and I'm seeking an option on MT5 where whenever I place an order, there will be a take profit amount set to the number of ticks I want my order to close (take profit) is met. So I place an order (sell or buy), and my TP is set to 2 ticks, my order will close once the...
We know FileWrite can used in EA and Indicators , But when I use Strategy Tester to output something in file , I find FileWrite can not used. Anyone used FileWrite in Strategy Tester? Do you find it can't use? for example: void OnTick()  {    int fileHandle=FileOpen("My.csv"...
  TRADE BY EMAIL  (2)
Is it possible to send a new trade order to a terminal by email?
[Deleted]
I am trying to download the signal history using WebRequest function and the following function bool SavePageFromInternet(string url, string filename){   string cookie=NULL,headers;    char post[],result[];    int res;   bool returnResponse = true;   ResetLastError();    int timeout=5000;...
i want to build communication between two MT5 via share memory, i try to call windows API, but i faced GetLastError() =6 error, invalid handle a part code as follow: #define INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE            -1#define BUF_SIZE                       256#define FILE_MAP_READ                    4#define...
I am currently looking for a utility or EA that closes all the open positions when the equity of the account has made profit above the above the balance.   Example EA automatically closes all orders on the account when it reaches amount of profit on the equity and restarts trading of the original EA...
Suppose a situation where the EA places an order with lot 2. If this order is partially executed then a full execution should produce two deals. The first one is notified in the OnTrade() method as being related to an order with status ORDER_STATE_PARTIAL. What about the second one? Will it be...
i m using mt5 and the in the exchange execution i m facing very weird problem. can any one see the issue in my code it make in and out in and out 2 or times to close the position void CloseTradesifNoVolume(string symbol ,double &volume[] ,string &ArrFileSymbol[]){double masterbuylots=0; double...
Hello everyone I want to save time by testing an expert advisor Can you tell me how to test an expert advisor with all the symbols in parallel. What is the mql4 code and the mql5 code to test an expert advisor with all the symbols of the strategy tester? Or What is the website to test an expert...
Even when zooming ... the red arrow is the re-entry but why is the blue one shifted ?
I am trying to complete a function which can identify the chart patterns for double bottoms, double tops, head and shoulders and inverse head and shoulders. The upper and lower fractals are shown on a 15 min chart of Brent Crude here with the help of the fractal Support Resistance indicator...
I tried to compile the following mql4 code in mt5 Metaeditor #import "user32.dll"   int      PostMessageA(int hWnd,int Msg,int wParam,int lParam);   int      GetWindow(int hWnd,int uCmd);   int      GetParent(int hWnd);#importint start(){         bool blnContinue = true;      int intParent =...
  modifing ea  (2)
hi ı have an ea and ı want to be lot size like below; lot size: account/acount*10 ( for example for 2000 usd 0.2 and for 2500 usd 0.25...) when my account growth it will be change automatic. can someone help me please?
Hello. I was building my first EA and I have problem with opening a trade. Even when I write such simple code like this one :           Trade doesn't open. #include<Trade\Trade.mqh>CTrade trade;void OnTick()  {   double Ask=NormalizeDouble(SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_ASK),_Digits);...
  Archives MT5  (9)
i have .csv archives (time,bid ask,volume ask,volume bid) more accurate than my broker. how can I integrate this files ?? thank's
Hello All, Does anybody heard about EA which just close order whet loss each of order will reach the customised pips loses? or a little more complex one: EA which can recognize magic numbers and can count losses and close orders in the customised pips reached all the best for all m.
What are these Timeframe flags that can be used in Refresh function? What is the difference between Refresh (-1) , Refresh ( ), Refresh (0), Refresh (1)?
Can anyone tell me what is the best expert advisor to use for Automated trading
  Change of Trends  (1)
I want to know about the door to buy only when it change from 0 to the number.Ex) 1.072222 If you know about this, or know about ea using related information, Please answering my question..