Indicators with alerts/signal - page 703

vitas34:
Но он нужен мне,пожалуйста !!!!

vitas34

Adding a signal (arrows in this case) to a repainting indicator is like taking a roller coaster ride without the safety belt. Sorry. I simply do not want to be in a sitiatuon that I have to exlain to anybody why did I place a signal on something that repaints

DMNIK:
Hi,craftsmen!

Please attach the sound notification for the switchman.

Thank you!!!

It looks like a simple CCI crossing level 20 (and -20) signals. You might try some of the existing CCI indicators with alerts to match that indicator

NonLagDot

Deleted this post.. sorry.. made some mistake.

Good evening,

Could someone help me to add Sound Alert into PatternRecognition.mq4?

And also add Morning Star and Twezzer Top & Bottom patterns from Pattern Alert.mq4 into above file as well?

I had tried to add sound alert but it keeps triggering off the sounds non-stop.

setalert = 1;

PlaySound(SoundFile);

The attached file is a clean file, PlaySound not added.

Thank you very much .

Files:

mladen:
It is an ex4 file (can not be changed)

Remodeled.

Files:
bosts.mq4  2 kb

mrtools:
DMNIK, the $hah OSCILLATOR is an ex4 would need the source to be able to see the source code to see if can be able to combine the two.

Remodeled.

Files:

DMNIK:
Remodeled.

DMNIK

That is decompiled code

mladen:
DMNIK That is decompiled code

Yes with EX4 on Mq4.

Gentlemen,

I have another request if you could take a look please.

Is there any way to have alerts added to the attached Murrey Math indicator?

I guess the full 'ask' would be ... IS it possible to add separate on/off toggle alerts for each of the 8 lines and maybe even the +-1 and +-2 lines?

The perfect setup would be alertsOn , alertsOnCurrent, alertsMessage, and alertsEmail setting for each MMath line.

Then different audio alert sound files for each line with defaults being alert2.wav.

I am not even 100% sure if this is possible with the fact that the lines are dynamic.

IF at all possible I would appreciate it and definitely would help my 'staring at the screen' time.

Thanks in advance if you can make this happen!

Edit....

I guess I should mention that the desired alerts would center around 4/8.

This means that price moving from 4/8 up to 5/8 for example would alert but coming down from 7/8 to 6/8 I don't see the need for the alert.

ces

Files:

Hello,

Could somebody, please, add arrows to the indicator I am attaching? It is a crossover of CCI and MA. I would like the effect to be like in the picture but of course I put the arrows manually there (vertical lines are not needed - they're only here to illustrate the idea). Can it be made that the indicator draws the arrows on closing the candle whenever CCI crosses its own MA? Thanks a lot

cci_ma.mq4

Files:
cci_ma.mq4  3 kb
Reason: