Discussing the article: "Master MQL5 from beginner to pro (Part I): Getting started with programming" - page 2

you need to keep information to a minimum, I was almost given a warning for spamming, but I was ready to slow down there myself at the time.

--

this author hangs on every word of his greeting, farewell - a permanent signature that he treats someone with respect.

Kill him somehow, please.

+

There was already a request to the author, long ago, he did not understand.

If everyone adds an info line about his mood, the amount of information will increase a lot).

the problem is not even that, just when you read, you want to see 2 lines and here this one with his line how he respects everyone....

In this thread I have already told you how I would see self-learning. Studying articles of other experts in programming is also an interesting topic for beginners. That's why I wouldn't like the series of articles to turn into unnecessary information for beginners from scratch.

Regards, Vladimir.

They're running a neural network or something.

lynxntech #:

at least learn not to litter with your signature,

which is to say, it's of no use here.

+

You should be forcibly banned for such an informative signature.

for the stupid info line.

how does the author himself not realise this?

And for such hard to read nicknames also ban mercilessly.

Alexey Viktorov #:

And ban mercilessly for such hard to read nicknames too.

and then for what you described earlier.

The question was about a hard-to-read name, it's just a lynx n teh.

I just love Canadian lynxes. You can't buy them now, they've been banned.

It's considered the smallest and safest lynx.

and all cats are dangerous, 3 days ago I was scratching my little cat's belly... a piece of sausage fell out of her mouth and she ripped my leg off, lucky she didn't get to the body.

she was just scared out of her wits.

Alexey Viktorov #:
I could only read the introduction... I can't read this drabble any further... Sorry.
Alexei, why do you want to know? It's hard to call you a beginner... Well, at least for me :-))

Sergey Pavlov #:

I agree, of course everything written is important, but from the point of view of a trader who does not know how to program - nothing. Maybe the next publications will be more cheerful and substantive....

I plan to deal with variables in the next publication. And, probably, with basic operators.

I think OOP is also very useful, but it is premature to deal with it without knowing if-else... I think it's premature. I'm not even sure that I'll get to structures, though I'll definitely touch upon enumerations.

Oleh Fedorov #:
I'm not even sure I'll get to the structures, although I will definitely touch on the enumerations.

Please, get to the structures and put everything on the shelves. This is also a very interesting and important topic! The main thing in the series of articles is that all the educational material, taking into account its degree of complexity, should be dosed, smoothly and in ascending order.

What else will be interesting for a beginner to learn from my personal experience of self-training:

1. passing arguments to a function, including by reference;
  2. arrays;
  3. files;
  4. drawing graphical objects;
  5. access to timeseries and indicator data;
  6. OnTradeTransaction function.
Perhaps, all of the above is the necessary minimum of educational material, which allows you to create the simplest Expert Advisors without indicators. At least, this minimum is enough for me for now.

Regards, Vladimir.

Reason: