Once again, about the lokas. - page 60

RekkeR:

You can't buy and sell at the same time?

The market, it's Smoke and the Kid, with balls, but not walking through the maze of established rules.

The first rule of the market, no rules.

)))

I don't understand, who prevents you from buying and selling at once when netting?

RekkeR:

Again, everyone is talking about his own sore point, what do investors, fundraisers, lock strategies etc. have to do with it?

If tomorrow someone decides to ban trading on the mashka, 1-2-3, or limit the number of instruments to one yen, because it's too tight, what will be your reaction?

Not everyone thinks a crucian carp is a fish, not everyone catches and eats it, but in this pond it is forbidden to fish, probably because they bite)))

Hope I've made myself clear....

IMHO - comparing loks with mashki is not correct.

Here's a more correct one: It's forbidden to fish in this pond because there are no fish there, and there are no fish there because it's not a pond, but a skating rink in a backyard\on the stadium ;) ...... Although, even at the rink, especially if there is no security (NFA) - not all rinks are guarded....

Mischek:

Let's get together.

With what?

))

RekkeR:

With what?

))

With voices.

VladislavVG:

IMHO - the comparison of lochs to rinks is not correct.

Here's a more accurate one:

Fishing is banned in this pond because there are no fish there, and there are no fish there because it is not a pond, but an ice rink ; ) ......

Although, even at a rink, especially if there is no NFA - not all rinks are guarded....

Like, so they don't get drilled? Will they stop going to the ice rink?

Mischek:

In voices.

And howl at the monitor?

))

RekkeR:

Like, so they don't get drilled? Will they stop going to the ice rink?

If they stop going to the rink for fish and drilling holes there, then everyone else who comes for business (skating) won't suffer.

Vladislav, are you a warrant officer or just a policeman?

)))

RekkeR:

)))

RekkeR, are you a trader or just a troll?

Your ability to turn everything on its head is impressive. And "saving" emoticons won't help you, if anything.

RekkeR:

)))

Is that a personality move? Why would I do that? )))))))))
Reason: