Once again, about the lokas. - page 29

paukas:

1. The spread is not a commission. It is not paid on opening.

. One pair of buy/sell orders - 1 spread. whether there is a lock or not.

3. if you are concerned about the margin - nothing will help.

OK. What do you think of the TC?

goldtrader:

The conclusion is wrong.

I read somewhere that in order to develop a symmetrical view of the market, traders are suggested to mark entry/exit points on the chart, then flip the chart 180 degrees (so that the up-trend becomes a down-trend) and mark entry/exit points on the flipped chart again. If they coincide, it is OK. Conclusion: (VladilavVG has already done it) both buying and selling are equally dangerous if you don't know where the price will go after them.

There is no point in arguing about lots, John Catala must have invented them.

Right, let's keep arguing only about whether it is better to sell or buy in order to reveal even a slight preference for one operation over the other.

Cmu4:

Again, I'm not interested in what's best, but rather in the system itself - should it be mechanised... maybe someone has already done it?

There are a few key points about this system :

Цена идет вниз, мы имеем определенную зафиксированную просадку, которая тем не менее нам позволяет в это 
время открывать ордера на продажу с целью использования нисходящего движения тренда и обычной работы. 
Но непременно рано или поздно наступит момент когда цена развернется, несколько выше точки разворота 
закрываем одну десятую (в нашем случае 0.1 лота) ордера Sell Stop и снимаем определенное количество пунктов
 прибыли с лотом в 0.1 по ордеру Sell Stop (точка №3), далее ордер Sell Stop работает лотом равным 0.9 (мы же
 закрыли от него 0.1 лота) при приближении цены к уровню открытия ордера Sell Stop, а вернее на некотором 
расстоянии от него закрываем этот ордер (руками или Stop Loss- ом установленным заранее) имея еще несколько 
пунктов прибыли с него. И после закрытия на расстоянии от точки закрытия опять выставляем локирующий ордер 
Sell Stop (в общем как на нижеприведенных рисунках) для того что бы обезопасить себя от возможных низходящих 
движений тренда.

1. If the trader is able to distinguish the trend reversal point, then why the lock?

2) The main thing that the author forgets is that he has a minus order (BUY), the volume of which does not decrease, and therefore after some time, the amount of minus will exceed the amount of plus on SELL or equalize the size of the position.

3. If this point does not become a trend reversal point, the accumulation of orders will continue and as the downtrend (in this case) develops and new reversal points appear, more and more funds will be involved to possibly gain the same amount of profit. Taking into consideration natural limits of the deposit size and possible requirements for free margin, we may face a situation when the trend goes downwards (in this case) and there is no opportunity to compensate for the BUY position which is in the red, because part of the downtrend is going through with different sizes of BUY and SELL orders, and the size of negative orders is higher: according to the strategy, a part of short positions is closed to increase the balance. And then there are topics like - help me close the lock........

Cmu4:

OK. What about the TS?

The TS is a three-point system.

1. When to buy / when to sell

2. When to close the profit

3. When to close the loss.

yosuf:
I disagree, point out the danger of selling if you have a strong deposit.

In the same way as the danger of buying - the exchange rate can go against you.

yosuf:
You have to keep in mind that currencies are more prone to depreciation than to appreciation, in my opinion. I may be wrong.
I am not familiar with this phenomenon. In forex you open a position to buy/sell not a currency but a currency Pair. Which one will depreciate? Is it always just one? ))) The main reason that drives the exchange rate of a currency pair in the long term (a year or more) is the interest rate differential. This is probably what you take for depreciation. But rates are also revised periodically.

goldtrader:

In the same way that there is a danger of buying - the exchange rate can go against you.

I am not familiar with this phenomenon. In forex, you open a position to buy/sell not a currency, but a currency Pair. Which one of them will depreciate?
Both of them!

paukas:

There is no such thing as a dissimilar position. A position is by definition the difference between claims and liabilities.

Ignorance of this medical fact gives rise to locophobes, locophiles and other bullshit.

Once again, it happens - it's a medical fact. I'm not going to put up a screen for an example: in Saxo, Fin... there are the following instruments 1)USDJPY and

2) JPYUSD first of course in quid (down trend) second in yen (up trend) - different market makers, I don't know exactly, but not lock. By opening a buy position on one pair and a sell position on another I get a multi-directional deal (the deposit is around the spread - when you close one position the deposit grows by 98% - it does not happen with a lock).

Why you would do that is a completely different question - it's from the field of trading...

What? Again?

Tantrik:

Opening a buy on one pair and a sell on the other will result in a multi-directional trade

No

Mischek:
No

Option for DC - I open an account for my wife... - Then the same on one account buy on the other sell... what will it be if not a multi-directional position? (you are about to say family lock - no! the money is mine.)
Reason: