F - page 47

Looked at the picture outside the text. It looks like the GRAAL has been found...

Roman Shiredchenko:
Looked at the picture outside the text. It looks like the GRAAL is found...
Where? What picture? Outside what text? What the hell is a grail when there's less than one quid left over from five quid?

Artyom Trishkin:
1. Где? Какая картинка? Вне какого текста?

What the hell's a grail when there's less than one quid left over from five?

1. The first one in the first post.

2. :-) Yeah I haven't looked yet... I'll take a look...

The experiment is over. There was not enough safety margin.

But important features have been identified which need to be taken into account.

In this experiment the set goal proved to be unachievable.

However, the goal has to be achieved. The task must be accomplished.

I will run a new experiment in a week or two -- I have good reason to believe the experiment will be successful.

Олег avtomat:

But important features have been identified which need to be taken into account.

In this experiment, the objective was not achievable.

I will run a new experiment in a week or two -- I have good reason to think the experiment will be successful.

For five lines four words "experiment", IMHO - too much. :-)

Good luck in the next one! From the bottom of my heart.

Roman Shiredchenko:

For five lines, four words 'experiment' is, IMHO, overkill. :-)

Good luck in the next one! From the bottom of my heart.

Thank you.

Олег avtomat:

Was there no strength before this experiment (in the past) either? I am afraid that after this one - in the next ones - no strength for the whole world will be enough either. Especially if you always do the same thing - buy at the peaks and sell at the bottoms.

Олег avtomat:

In this experiment the set goal turned out to be unattainable.

I will run a new experiment in a week or two - I have good reason to think the experiment will be successful.

That's OK, it's not an easy task and I haven't seen anyone who has managed to do it yet.

We advise to move on.

Artyom Trishkin:

Was there no strength before this experiment (in the past) either? I am afraid that after this one - in the next ones - no strength for the whole world will be enough either. Especially if one always does the same thing - buy at the peaks and sell at the bottoms.

Artem, I have done a lot of work on my mistakes. Detecting peaks and troughs is a difficult task and it has broken a lot of heads.

But apparently there is no solution to the problem without broken copies. I believe that I have found the solution. You can imagine it in different ways.

I see it this way:

I still need a small run-in to eliminate small defects.

In a week or two I will take the tractor to the field. I hope to have reached my goal by August.

new-rena:

That's OK, it's not an easy task and I haven't seen anyone succeed in solving it yet.

With the advice of the branch, we need to move on.

Yes, it is not an easy task.

Reason: