F - page 100

Oleg Tsarkov:
I don't get it, here you have shown the results of the EA test, and passed it off as real trading. Your real two-dollar signal is dangling within the same $2 with a 90% drawdown. Poke me in your contest, I don't believe it, or give me a hint where to find your tractors...

During the whole competition there was a competition table, but at the end of the competition, at 16:00, the competition table disappeared, and in its place was this message :

ss

this is not a tester.

rs

my wife was at the wheel of the tractor ;)))

zzzy

i would like to give you the investment password?

Oleg Tsarkov:
I don't get it, here you showed the results of the EA test, and passed it off as a real trade. Your real two-dollar signal is dangling within the same $2 with a 90% drawdown. Poke me in your contest, I don't believe it, or give me a hint where to find your tractors...

and the signal is dangling correctly ;))))

In the right direction !!!

Олег avtomat:

During the whole competition there was a competition table, but at the end of the competition, at 16:00, the competition table disappeared and in its place was this message :

ss

it is not a tester.

zzz

the tractor was driven by my wife ;)))

rsvp

give me the investment password?

Place in the ranking is 5 and you say prize. And the corresponding silent question...

Artyom Trishkin:
A place in the ranking of 5 and you say prize. And the corresponding silent question...

5 prizes

Oleg Tsarkov:
I don't get it, here you have shown the results of the EA test, and passed it off as real trading. Your real two-dollar signal is hanging around the same $2 with a 90% drawdown. Poke me in your contest, I don't believe it, or give me a hint where to look for your tractors...
What other $2 tractor? Oleg on myfxbook is monitoring the real, everything is quite decent

Alexey Volchanskiy:
What 2 dollar? Oleg's myfxbook monitors the real, it's pretty decent.
It's a cent account.

Олег avtomat:
it's a cent account.
Ah, that's what I was talking about. All the same, the main thing is that I'm on the plus side.) And congratulations on winning the contest!

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Oh, that's what I was talking about. All the same, the main thing is that you're on the plus side.) And congratulations on winning the contest!

I join in!!!

Where did your signal go, it seemed to be going well...

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Ah, that's what I was talking about. Well anyway, the main thing is on the plus side ) And congratulations on winning the contest!

Thank you.

But, truth be told, I see this as another task in the drive towards Victory.

Олег avtomat:

Thank you.

But, truth be told, I see this as another task in the march towards Victory.

We are all on our way to it. As the Japanese poet said -

Kobayashi Issa.

Quietly, quietly crawl,
Snail, on the slope of Fuji

Up to the top!

---

And this one is picked up by BG ))

Born to crawl

storms Fuji!

Born to crawl,

climbs the mountain...!

Reason: