MQL5.community: authorization failed - page 9

Wow - it had to be something simple - but i dont understand why I have always been able to log into MQL5 from IE using my email address - this does not make sense to me. However I am indebted to you for your patience and understanding. Thankyou very much !

Hi, I have the same problem as well. I can’t log in to the mql5 community on MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5 or the mobile versions. I can log in on a browser and I have changed the password twice already, thinking it was me forgetting my password but it couldn’t be at this stage.
What happens is I go into options on MetaTrader and put the details in and in the journal it says authorisation failed and the source is from mql5.community. 

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. 
Thanks 

tom13423:
Hi, I have the same problem as well. I can’t log in to the mql5 community on MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5 or the mobile versions. I can log in on a browser and I have changed the password twice already, thinking it was me forgetting my password but it couldn’t be at this stage.
What happens is I go into options on MetaTrader and put the details in and in the journal it says authorisation failed and the source is from mql5.community. 

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. 
Thanks 
Are you login to MT4 and MT5 Community tab using your forum login and password?
Because some people are trying to use email instead of login (which is totally wrong).
Your login is tom13423
------------

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MQL5.community: authorization failed

Sergey Golubev, 2020.05.30 20:49

"authorization failed" issue solving - eng - #1
and fixing #71 and #80 (as an example)

Hey there i am unable to login in to my acccount, tries changing password twice but having the same issue authorisation failed at the same time i placed a request of withdrawl but didnot get money
Any suggestions would be appreciated
Thanks

Venkata Ashok:
Hey there i am unable to login in to my acccount, tries changing password twice but having the same issue authorisation failed at the same time i placed a request of withdrawl but didnot get money
Any suggestions would be appreciated
Thanks

Contact your broker, this is a broker issue.

Sergey Golubev:

Your Community login is
davidabgeorge
not your email.

You should login as the following:
login: davidabgeorge

Good catch.  This is the fix.  Thank you so much!

Guys I figured out the issue! At least for me.

If you registered via Google/Facebook etc - you never actually created a password for terminal to accept. You need to hit forgot password on MQL5 site, and it will send you a link to reset your password, ultimately creating a password for you. Once you've done this you should be able to sign in fine!

Hope this helps.

Collin Boyer:

If you registered via Google/Facebook etc - you never actually created a password for terminal to accept. You need to hit forgot password on MQL5 site, and it will send you a link to reset your password, ultimately creating a password for you. Once you've done this you should be able to sign in fine!

Hope this helps.

Never register with Google or Facebook.

Collin Boyer:

Hope this helps.

This is because you don't REGISTER with Google or Facebook, but you LOGIN with them.

If you want to register a MQL5 account, you should do it with your email, creating a username and password.

i already try all. but still cant login
Reason: