MQL5.community: authorization failed - page 5

danmarkdiana:

the same problem here 

authorisation failed

1. Community tab in Metatrader?
  2. MT4 or MT5?
  3. Windows, Linux or MacOS?

Same problem...so far service desk have been unable to resolve.

I think I just cracked it!  If you log into MQL5 website, goto settings, then security, and untick everything under "binding to IP address"

Great work , i discovered this problem today, and now its fixed, thanks

Archeon:
I think I just cracked it!  If you log into MQL5 website, goto settings, then security, and untick everything under "binding to IP address"

thanks problem solved!!!

if you have the same problem,"MQL5.community: authorization failed". just follow that instruction

Nicholas Porritt :

MQL5.community: authorization problem failed

MQL4 market: impossible to get the list of user products [401]

Hello. I just wonder if I can get assistance. I registered an Mql5 user account. I am able to log in and log out effectively from this account without problems. I registered my current e-mail and mobile number with +61 international code. I entered my 8-character MetaQuotes ID in my security settings and it is requested by a code that includes being sent to my mobile phone, but no code ever arrives. I request a code postponement but nothing happens. If I ask a second time, it is said that the maximum number of attempts has been reached try again in 24 hours. I tried to connect my MetaQuotes ID every day for the last 4 days and I found the same result. I have reset my password on 2 occasions but this has not solved the problem. I can't get my security settings to connect my MetaQuotes ID effectively and I have no idea which one is intrinsically linked. 

I want to get a VPS service using Mql5. Proceed to the account section of my broker Pepperstone to access the Community Mql5, enter my login name and password and in the Journal tab I get the error message of MQL4 Market: impossible to buy the list of user products [401]. I also tried to register for a virtual server and enter the login details and password and get MQL5.communit: failed authorization message

Someone can help as they are eager to get a VPS service urgently. 

Nicholas 

Hello,

could be a telephone service provider problem. Try another phone number, you should be able to receive the message.

Fabio Costanzo:

Hello,

could be a telephone service provider problem. Try another phone number, you should be able to receive the message.

To change a registered phone number, you need to confirm with a code that is sent to your old phone number. No good if you are not getting the code on the old number.

Any way the post that you are replying to was in March. If he hasn't sorted it out, I guess that he probably has given up by now.

Tri ario Pamungkas:

thanks problem solved!!!

if you have the same problem,"MQL5.community: authorization failed". just follow that instruction

Running MT4 on Mac, still getting the annoying error:  "2019.11.18 20:34:39.198 Virtual Hosting: failed to connect to server 'www.mql5.com' (www.mql5.com:443 failed)". I removed all the ticks under "binding to IP address" as suggested by Archeon, but to no avail. Anybody still having the same issue?

Peter Novak:
Running MT4 on Mac, still getting the annoying error:  "2019.11.18 20:34:39.198 Virtual Hosting: failed to connect to server 'www.mql5.com' (www.mql5.com:443 failed)". I removed all the ticks under "binding to IP address" as suggested by Archeon, but to no avail. Anybody still having the same issue?

I can confirm, authorization failed on a Linux system.

MetaQuotes made something issue again.

Very annoying. Any fix?!

Well not working on windows as well... Metatrader 4 here

Password and username are correctly inserted in the "Community" tab under "Options".

Unless there is some login button that i need to click not working as well in windows 7

Reason: