MQL5.community: authorization failed - page 11

I can't log in in the MTQ5 community in my MT4.

marodrigues:
I can't log in in the MTQ5 community in my MT4.

Login into your MQL5 account with your marodrigues login and NOT your email.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Login into your MQL5 account with your marodrigues login and NOT your email.

I did it, but it continuously gives the same error: MQL5.community: authorization failed

marodrigues:

I did it, but it continuously gives the same error: MQL5.community: authorization failed

No one knows what you did and how you login (I mean: you can fix it by yourself only).
There is one post where I collected all possible reasons of this error and how to fix it:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform

Sergey Golubev, 2020.05.21 13:36

Make sure -

• that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11);
  • that you are using the latest build of Metatrader,
  • that you are login to Community folder using your login - not your email.
  • that your password is less than 10 characters (if your password is 10 or more characters - change this password; read this thread for information).

----------------

1. "authorization failed" issue solving #1
2. possible fixing #71 and #80
3. product is purchased but not downloaded yet https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/333647
4. all possible options and about what to do: post #9
5. how it was solved: post #13

marodrigues:

Then you use the wrong password.

https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

unable to login mql5 community via mt4 also but was able to login via web for mql5. headache

Jing Fang Daniel Tan:
unable to login mql5 community via mt4 also but was able to login via web for mql5. headache
Community tab in Metatrader?
Your logiun for Community tab in Metatrader is cupidsux (do not use your email to login).

I bought an indicator but I can't use it.

KFam:
 I bought an indicator but I can't use it.

Login into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 with your kfam login and not your email, facebook or whatever, go to the Purchased option in the Market tab of your Terminal/Toolbox window and install it.

Reason: