ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4 Pair Forex) - page 34

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, August 21, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

trend can more bulls and this look good for buy with make sure that EURUSD then can break up to that 1.3451 first.

GBPUSD

bulls on GBPUSD move weak. and no nice idea to take op now. on next plan, we can pay attention to most probably bearish correction here (after i see this price pair now so near that strong supply zone 1.5695).

USDJPY

for USDJPY this still just look flat. no good for op. but if i see with daily tf - trend look can probably to down if 96.90 was success break by next seller.

USDCHF

bearish on USDCHF was look weak - for me this not good again for sell because now price move on that demand zone 0.9165. be aware with flat first here as long as seller still can not break to down bellow 0.9147.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, August 22, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD - this truly on down and sell still better today with make sure first that intraday low 1.3334 was break by next seller. let see.

GBPUSD

the GBPUSD look down - this likely on eu condition = now we can play the nice sell here. of course use the stop loss above price 1.5677. just it.

USDJPY

bulls nice to be take today on this USDJPY - i can say that because we see clear that 97.98 was break by buyer group here. take action buy is still nice idea.

USDCHF

trend here also bulls - this more good for buy then - make sure that USDCHF can hold move above 0.9234 for plan buy. additional explanation, the last two yesterday candle here is for means as double bottom candle on that demand zone. just search buy.

Regards.

EURUSD

for EURUSD - down look here. and yes, we can take a part to become seller here if next seller also can break to bellow 1.3261 = it's very important breakout level, i see.

GBPUSD

for this GBPUSD - trend momentum still look to become continue down again. and yes, if the 1.5449 also can be break down by today seller group = we can act as a nice seller too then.

USDJPY

for USDJPY - this pair on still bulls. for me - we can take a part to be a buyer again, and before that, make sure that today buyer was move and break more to 97.02.

USDCHF

for USDCHF - bulls also on here, can be see that if buyer then also can move up again to above important fib level at 0.9321 = take action to buy is good act.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, August 23, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

this look to flat first and no nice idea to be take op now on EURUSD. next, sell is good act if truly the seller on this EU pair can break to bellow line price fibo at 1.3297.

GBPUSD

the GBPUSD on look more down and good sell if seller also move down to bellow 1.5562. ok plan sell op is better today here, make sure 1.5562 can be break first by next seller for better sell op.

USDJPY

this more look on bulls and good buy after we see - on today move, this USDJPY was break up to above line 98.80. ok with that breakout happen, take a buy is better now here.

USDCHF

for me - after look to some candle formation before - this USDCHF look still bull - but truly if we want to take again buy op = just make sure price breakout to that 0.9289 was break first by buyer. just it.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), August 25, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD look to bulls again on last price move - but i see this also just enter to it's flat zone near that 1.3385. and no nice idea to take op on this flat condition then.

GBPUSD

the more price on GBPUSD is down and yes, take again to be seller is better plan then as long as price still move bellow line 1.5605.

USDJPY

for USDJPY look to bulls and good buy if next price here can move up on above the 98.80. ok lets be ready for buy.

USDCHF

the price on USDCHF still on weak move but i see if then candle can move again bellow last intraday low 0.9219 = be ready for sell with small TP.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, August 26, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

bull on EURUSD look weak. this just look volatile move near the 1.3394. no good for op for now for this eu pair.

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD, yes, down trend on still here - and today we can take plan again to sell this pair if truly 1.5538 also can be break by next seller.

USDJPY

flat price still here and no good for op. just wait and be ready again to take buy if truly this USDJPY then can move up break to above the line 99.14 again then.

USDCHF

trend can look more to down and good sell if this USDCHF also move down to bellow 0.9189. be ready for sell.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD - trend also look down although still with weak move - and yes, for today we can take attention to the line bellow price now at 1.3356. i mean, sell op is better after 1.3356 can be break too by next seller group here. note : as we can see the last candle support down for today move.

GBPUSD

the GBPUSD look still down - today we can plan again for sell if next seller group here also able break that important line price near the 1.5556. just it.

USDJPY

this truly move down now. at daily tf can be see that USDJPY was success break to bellow line 98.26. ok take some sell op - is better today.

USDCHF

the bull on here and look good for buy if USDCHF on next price move can move up again and break to above line 0.9246. ok let see and be ready to buy.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

hi, all, i see if EURUSD today can move up again to that 1.3398 = this could be more bulls = be ready to buy if that happen. but if price still move bellow 1.3398 - i just call flat first.

GBPUSD

the GBPUSD on more look down - this truly will be nice to sell again with make sure first that seller must break to bellow line 1.5481. let see.

USDJPY

the down trend also on this USDJPY - be ready to sell if next price still can hold move bellow the last important fibo at bellow 96.98. ok good luck.

USDCHF

this also down - this USDCHF will look to become more down if today candle can break too to that 0.9170. the last daily candle truly on still support down for today move.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, August 29, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

trend for EURUSD still down trend and good sell if on today move - next seller can break again to bellow 1.3304.

GBPUSD

trend still down - but be aware with correction to bull on GBPUSD if 1.5552 can be break by today buyer. but on big look, i see, we must still be ready to sell then.

USDJPY

trend can become more down and good for sell only / or if 96.81 on this USDJPY also was success can be break again by seller. just it.

USDCHF

trend on USDCHF is still bulls and good buy if intraday high 0.9235 can be break by next buyer. ok, we can take care to search better buy op today here. after we see the nice double bottom on yesterday, this good for search buy now.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, August 30, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

this also move down and good sell again if next EURUSD move also break down to bellow the 1.3218. ok be ready for sell is better for now here.

GBPUSD

trend still look down and good sell if this GBPUSD also break to bellow fibo 1.5482 today. now, wait first if candle price still move above 1.5482.

USDJPY

for USDJPY - this more look to bull again and yes, if next buyer also move up to above 98.51 = take action to buy again here is better then.

USDCHF

trend likely more bull = and yes, if USDCHF then can move up again to above line fib 0.9321 = take buy is better.

Regards.

Reason: