ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4 Pair Forex) - page 37

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

nice to probably down for this EURUSD - ok we see the candle was move pullback again to down after touch the supply 1.3549 on several day candle ago. be ready to sell = better plan.

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD - this flat to down. ok. no good for buy because price was so high. on other direction, plan sell better if today seller group success break down the line 1.5993 then.

USDJPY

trend on USDJPY is down - better for us to look for sell today if intraday low level (98.64) was truly can be break by next seller of course.

USDCHF

as likely the yesterday candle - till now this USDCHF still flat. but some time can change to bulls if the strong line intraday high near 0.9129 had success break by strong buyer then.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

hello all, be ready to sell for EURUSD = clear this pair on probably move continue down i see = today please pay the attention to the 1.3463 = for probably nice down continuation if that can be break by seller group.

GBPUSD

the GBPUSD on more probably to look down again. ok, now we can see to the level fibo 1.5954. for me - if 1.5954 can be break by today seller = ok that time for sell.

USDJPY

down momentum = here. for me, if USDJPY move again to more bellow 98.47 = it is the time for sell with sl for sell set above intraday long (above price 98.90).

USDCHF

till now i still call flat for USDCHF but then this likely able can change to bull if 0.9133 can be break by next buyer. ok let see first for ready buy.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, September 26, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

now EURUSD move flat again to near that supply (1.3563). just be aware with flat. for me - just waiting first is better here for now.

GBPUSD

bulls on GBPUSD was so look weak. no good for buy if candle price still on move so near that 1.6088. for me - look again for sell is better after 1.5978 can be beak down by seller.

USDJPY

trend can more nice continue to down - let see to the most valuable sell trade then (if USDJPY -still hold move bellow 98.54).

USDCHF

just flat. yes, for USDCHF i call just flat, no good view for this pair till now. price still move slow near that demand (0.9089).

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, September 27, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

more down on here. lets take sell if EURUSD also break to 1.3471. most price move is down. also we see the EU was move leave that strong supply 1.3531. search sell is better.

GBPUSD

trend can nice to more down - today on GBPUSD we can pay the attention to the price fib 1.5999. better to sell if that 1.5999 was break too by next seller. ok.

USDJPY

this USDJPY on flat to bulls. i mean bulls and start nice buy if intraday high 99.13 can be break up too by next buyer. let see.

USDCHF

this just still flat - and not good for op. but then, because this flat on near the demand 0.9090, so for this usdchf pair = better to search buy then.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), September 29, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

this likely to go down and yes better for sell if EURUSD on next time can break again to bellow 1.3471 then. the 1.3471 it's the important line fibo for down trend then.

GBPUSD

just be aware with price flat near the supply 1.6154. but of course if GBPUSD then can success break to above that important level of that fib 1.6154 = take a buy = better here.

USDJPY

trend on still move down and good for sell if USDJPY also break down to bellow intraday low 98.26 for next price move. but please just take small pips from sell op because price was also so near that demand zone area 97.85.

USDCHF

down on USDCHF was too weak. not good for make sell (because price now was so near that demand zone 0.9035). let's prepare for better buy, it's more better plan, i see.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, September 30, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

i will still recommended you to sell if the EURUSD next still on hold move bellow line 1.3473. so for better sell, just wait for the break down price to bellow 1.3473 then. just it.

GBPUSD

i still recommended buy for GBPUSD as long as today candle here still on move above 1.6124. the tcci till now, yes still support bull trend.

USDJPY

because of this gap formed on down price - so, just be ready to buy for USDJPY as long as price on this pair continue move above 97.57.

USDCHF

down also on USDCHF but weak. my self not recommended sell for now because price was truly near that demand strong 0.9020.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, October 1, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the bulls was look weak. not good for buy if EURUSD still can not break up to above line 1.3555. for me this better to look again for sell with use sl above 1.3555.

GBPUSD

the GBPUSD also on bull - be ready for buy if today buyer group here also move up to above 1.6202. ok let's see and be ready for take buy here.

USDJPY

this clear bull - ok take buy is better if today USDJPY move again above the 98.46 then.

USDCHF

trend can continue to bulls -let's buy again if USDCHF also break up to above 0.9068. the candle look want to leave that demand 0.9009 and go to bull, i see.

Regards.

ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4 Pair Forex) | Wednesday, October 2, 2013

by ForexPeoples.Com - using Daily-TF chart of Trusted Broker since 2005 - Liteforex.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, October 2, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the EURUSD more can down - ok we can prepare to take a sell again here if the candle price continue move bellow the line 1.3516 on today movement.

GBPUSD

this GBPUSD can nice down trend. ok we can take sell with always make a stoploss - i see, wise sl can be set above the last yesterday bearish pinbar - above price 1.6261.

USDJPY

search sell still good for USDJPY = but weak. i can say better sell here only if seller also had success break to bellow fib 97.65. if not - i will still call flat then.

USDCHF

for USDCHF this still nice to buy for now. in the morning can be see that candle can break up from the demand 0.8991. we see too that yesterday candle here formed as nice bulls pinbar. so, search buy is better now.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, October 3, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

because of EURUSD now was move so near that supply zone 1.3606. so as i mention on yesterday, just be aware with buy. but of course if today price also can break up to above line 1.3606 = better for buy (if that happen).

GBPUSD

the GBPUSD bull was too weak. no good for op buy for this pair. for me, as long as buyer can not break up to above 1.6281, next the probably price down is here, i see.

USDJPY

the down on here. better for us to take some sell op if USDJPY can also move down to bellow 97.14.

USDCHF

the most price on still move flat above that demand 0.9010. no good for sell - but of course, we can take a buy if USDCHF move up to above 0.9078.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, October 4, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

trend can more nice to continue bull for today if today price on EURUSD had success break up that 1.3646. so, for buyer, it's 1.3646 will be important to be see.

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD - i recommended to look for sell. i see the candle now was look leave that supply area 1.6241. ok take some plan sell better here.

USDJPY

for USDJPY this still down trend - for make a sell (today) - we must make sure first that 96.92 can be break by next seller. ok be ready to take sell again if that happen today.

USDCHF

till now, i still tell you that please be aware with make sell on USDCHF - now price was so near that demand 0.8967. ok no good for sell but make some plan search buy is more better if today candle still hold move above 0.8967.

Regards.

Reason: