ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors (4 Pair Forex) - page 29

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, June 21, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

the down trend also on still look for this EURUSD = there is now two bearish daily candle. for me - if seller on today move also can break more down again to important level of fibo at 1.3160 = take a sell = good act, then.

GBPUSD

the momentum down on still look here. for me - this GBPUSD is can still to be down again - but for become a seller again here then = please make sure that seller group also was could break down more to that 1.5414. just it.

USDJPY

for USDJPY till now on still look sideways but can probably to still can up bulls again if buyer also can break up to above that 98.28. ok let's see first for that break up for plan buy.

USDCHF

for USDCHF - price on look probably to back down again - on yesterday here was formed a nice bearish pinbar that can be a nice trigger for this pair to down again if 0.9250 was break down too by next seller. ok.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday, June 23, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow) - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

nice down bearish and good for sell on this EURUSD after we see the last intraday low at 1.3160 on this pair was break by last seller. ok, we are still have opportunity to take sell again as long as price still move bellow 1.3160 then.

GBPUSD

price on look down trend. and for me - if next GBPUSD also still move on bellow that 1.5414 = take a part to be seller look good act, i see.

USDJPY

the bulls also on this USDJPY and of course, take a buy op will be better then - with make sure first that buyer here was able break up to price 98.28, then.

USDCHF

for me - this USDCHF on more to look bulls again. please take and pay attention to the fib line 0.9360. buy will be better choice if that 0.9360 was break up by next buyer, i see.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, June 24, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

just be aware with still down trend for this EURUSD - i see, as long as price here still on move on bellow that last intraday s1 (1.3128) = make a plan to still search sell will be better act today.

GBPUSD

yes, down trend can be here again = for me if next GBPUSD pair also can break to bellow 1.5367 = take a part to be seller will be better.

USDJPY

for this USDJPY - i see bulls can be here and good for buy op then if the last candle here can also still move above that intraday high 98.13 = so, yes, take action for buy is better here with sl bellow 97.64.

USDCHF

trend for USDCHF can more nice good bull and yes, make a plan to buy still good act as long as price here then can still move above that 0.9368.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

momentum to down on still here if 1.3058 can be break then by seller. but on other side, i see - if 1.3143 on this EURUSD also can be break down by buyer, of course, probably bulls continuation is here then.

GBPUSD

gu on look can bulls again for today. but please note - for take a buy op here, make sure first that buyer on GBPUSD was could break up to above that 1.5465. just it.

USDJPY

for USDJPY - be aware with down trend - for me = if today price on this pair can move more down again to bellow the 97.21 = take a sell is better act.

USDCHF

the USDCHF till now also on weak move = flat near the intraday pivot 0.9346. just wait and see and then this look to still better for take buy only if 0.9381 was break by next buyer.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, June 26, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

more down probably price = yes here. the EURUSD momentum on down trend and look to go more down again today if 1.3064 also can be break by next seller group. be ready to be seller, brother's.

GBPUSD

for this GBPUSD - down look still here and yes, make a plan to sell will be better i see only if the 1.5396 also can be break by next strong seller group. let's see.

USDJPY

for this USDJPY - bulls also on can probably play today here. in my opinion = make a plan to buy is good idea after 98.06 can be break by next buyer. let's see.

USDCHF

this truly look still up bull. till now - this USDCHF on big momentum to buy, yes, take a part to become a buyer is good plan with make sure first, 0.9407 was break by next buyer. ok, brother's.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, June 27, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for EURUSD - this more to still down trend if seller here (today) can move too to bellow that 1.2984. so, for now, let's wait for that breakout down to 1.2984 = for plan sell, of course.

GBPUSD

momentum to down trend also still on GBPUSD - look at daily candle = i see, this truly good for take additional sell if on today move, price can break down to bellow 1.5297 too.

USDJPY

this just look to sideways - price on USDJPY till now move slow near that intraday pivot 97.73. just ignore first this pair = better.

USDCHF

for USDCHF - trend to bulls of course still on here. for me - if buyer also can break up to more up that 0.9443 = yes, take action to buy is better.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, June 28, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

this EURUSD also on bulls - although for correction. for take buy op, it's wise to wait first for that break up price to that 1.3056 then. just it.

GBPUSD

trend on still down - with look to the momentum price - GBPUSD can more down again i see if next seller here also was could break to more bellow 1.5201. ok.

USDJPY

the momentum bulls on USDJPY on still look bulls. for me, as long as price then here still can hold move on above 98.57 = take a part to be buyer, yes better.

USDCHF

for USDCHF till now - i see this just to still on flat. we see on daily tf = the candle on still move so near that pivot intraday 0.9446. no nice idea to take op now, then, i want to say - that just be aware with probably price down for correction.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday, June 30, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow) - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

be aware with still down probably here. for me - if EURUSD then can move more to down trend to bellow the line 1.2999 = yes, plan for take sell again is good act then.

GBPUSD

the downtrend on still look play for this GBPUSD then. i can say this - if this pair was truly can move again bellow that important fib 1.5201 then.

USDJPY

still nice bulls - and still good for buy if this USDJPY can still move above the 98.57. ok, be ready again to be buyer = better.

USDCHF

be aware with down trend. we see = now USDCHF was weak bulls move. if 0.9405 can be break too by next seller = it's time for sell, of course.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, July 01, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

most momentum for EURUSD = on still look down price. and yes, if the intraday low at 1.2990 then can break by next seller, make a plan to sell will be better. just it.

GBPUSD

this GU on still look down although with weak move. look to the daily tf here. for me if that GBPUSD also can break to bellow 1.5164 = take action for sell is better.

USDJPY

the USDJPY also on bulls. for me - we can take the buy op then after 99.45 break by next buyer (on today). let' see for that break up 99.45 first, then we can plan start buy.

USDCHF

this still on flat. for me - if USDCHF also still move so slow near that pivot intraday at 0.9443 = just wait and no make op here for now is better.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD

for now - EURUSD more look to be bull. the last daily candle show this bulls. and yes, make a new plan again to take a part to be buyer is better if today the buyer also break up to above that intraday high at price 1.3066. just it, brother.

GBPUSD

for GBPUSD = down still here but with weak move. next, of course - i can start call this pair nice down only / if that 1.5182 success can be break down by next seller. ok.

USDJPY

the USDJPY pair till now on still look up bulls - for me, if on today price move, buyer also can break up to above the strong intraday high at near the price 99.85 = take action for buy again here is more better idea then.

USDCHF

the bearish pinbar was formed here on yesterday candle. of course for today USDCHF = take a look and be aware for bearish correction here. and take a sell is better after the 0.9438 can be break down by next seller.

Regards.

Reason: