Elite indicators :) - page 1092

Mr.mladen I need this type of parallel lines horizontal like channel to check consolidation period and sideways movement in oscillator

i don,t know how to mean that its indicator or script please ...........

Files:
parllel.png  3 kb

Dear Mladen...Please clarify.... Are they repainting? if not ,which is the use ful for scalping ?

stochastic_cross_alert_sigoverlaym_cw.mq4

fr-reversalpoints.mq4

lw_fractals.mq4

advancedfractals.mq4

Dear Mladen...what about this ....Is thee any repaints/recaliculate?

fractaluri.mq4

npcp_htchopfree.ex4

Files:

vishnu74:

fractaluri.mq4

npcp_htchopfree.ex4

vishnu74

Did you test any of the indicators that you posted here?

I am asking that because I would like to know why do you think that do those indicators should be posted at this thread?

vishnu74:

fractaluri.mq4

npcp_htchopfree.ex4

vishnu74,

with a lot of excuses,if you will be asking about every indicator ,there are thousand and thousand,you needs a lot of time,and repainting is not the only one issue,there are so many other concerning matters too,in general,tsd,mladen and mrtools titled indicator are not repainting,you can rely on,look for the best indicator that suits your strategy,apply it on lowest TF M1,zoom in your chart (long/wide bars},watch for some time,if arrow or bar or line (color-in case colored lines and bars} do not changed/replaced at previous candle (not the current one-that is still in progress/forming} then it is not repainting,if the status changed at previous bar along with current,it is repainting one.i test this way,may be there are some better ways.

regards

mladen:

vishnu74

Did you test any of the indicators that you posted here?

I am asking that because I would like to know why do you think that do those indicators should be posted at this thread?

Dear Mladen...

those indicators are attracting me...i observed .but i did nt get any information on that..some times lower time frame is repainting...some times longer time frame is non repaint...sorry mladen... it is not my intension to disturb you...some of the accuracy i observed in that...so asked you...sorry for inconvience....please solve my problem...thank you...

mntiwana:

vishnu74,

with a lot of excuses,if you will be asking about every indicator ,there are thousand and thousand,you needs a lot of time,and repainting is not the only one issue,there are so many other concerning matters too,in general,tsd,mladen and mrtools titled indicator are not repainting,you can rely on,look for the best indicator that suits your strategy,apply it on lowest TF M1,zoom in your chart (long/wide bars},watch for some time,if arrow or bar or line (color-in case colored lines and bars} do not changed/replaced at previous candle (not the current one-that is still in progress/forming} then it is not repainting,if the status changed at previous bar along with current,it is repainting one.i test this way,may be there are some better ways.

regards

Dear Brother...

My intension is that if the repaint ,Mladen will be solved the problem...so i posted the indicators....thank you very much your suggestions...never forget your help.....

vishnu74:

Dear Mladen...

those indicators are attracting me...i observed .but i did nt get any information on that..some times lower time frame is repainting...some times longer time frame is non repaint...sorry mladen... it is not my intension to disturb you...some of the accuracy i observed in that...so asked you...sorry for inconvience....please solve my problem...thank you...

vishnu74

All fractals "repaint" (does not matter what time frame they are used on)

PS: please for that sort of questions, use this thread (since it is dedicated to those issues) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177862

Also. you might want to visit this section : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general with thousands of indicators and threads dealing with all the issues of indicators. Flooding this thread with same question about repainting of some indicator over and over helps nobody

vishnu74:

Dear Brother...

My intension is that if the repaint ,Mladen will be solved the problem...so i posted the indicators....thank you very much your suggestions...never forget your help.....

actually indicators from tsd coded by mladen and mrtools do not repaints,if there was some issue by mistakenly,they do it at early stage,never go it spread long,but for indicators from others coders,they do not rewrite complete code often,imagine,why they put time and efforts on a old code,coded by others (that are often no comparison to tsd indicator in quality and reliability} ,why not they introduce some thing new and latest by their own title..............on the other hand,there are so many kinds of indicators and for every kind there is a specific thread belonging to its,why we mixed up different kinds at one place,problems for others,you are lucky,you came at the time when elite is free for you,it was time when we waited for years at elite section gate just to take some smell of it....try to be in sequence and spent some time for reading and understanding things.there are rules for every one for every thing at every place.

regards

TRADERSM:
Mr.mladen I need this type of parallel lines horizontal like channel to check consolidation period and sideways movement in oscillator i don,t know how to mean that its indicator or script please ...........

TRADERSM

Try using linear regression channel for start

Reason: