Elite indicators :) - page 1086

bayuveneo:

Thank you very much mrtools

I'm sorry,could you please check stepma averages 4_2 mtf again,the option of display type does not work properly

thanks in advance

Bayuveneo, try this version.

stepma_averages_4_3_mtf.ex4

Files:

mrtools:

Bayuveneo, try this version.

Thanks a lot mrtools..you're so helpful

mrtools:

Bayuveneo, added mtf and signal arrows with the on first bar option(this one called "arrowsOnNewest")

stepma_averages_4_2_histo_mtf__alerts__arrows.ex4

Dearest MRTOOLS,

thank you for the new ver with arrowsonNewest slang,pretty......one question plz,if this histo ver based on 4_2 mtf ver that you corrected/replaced in 4_3 mtf , so if it needs to be corrected this histo too ?

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS,

thank you for the new ver with arrowsonNewest slang,pretty......one question plz,if this histo ver based on 4_2 mtf ver that you corrected/replaced in 4_3 mtf , so if it needs to be corrected this histo too ?

regards

Mntiwana, far s i am aware the 4_2 histo version is working fine, the problem with the regular 4_2 version is the display types wasn't working correctly, since the 4_2 histo version is only using a histogram it should be fine.

mladen:

Abel

The difference is visible only when in multi time frame

When you are in multi time frame mode, if it is set to true then the arrow is displayed on the first bar belonging to higher time frame bar, If it is set to false, then it is displayed on the last bar belonging to the higher time frame bar

Thank you Mladen for your clear and helpful explanation

But I had a problem in the offline chart, if the option of arrow on the first bar set to false in the current timeframe, the signal arrow will be shifted 4 bar

Is it possible to fix this signal arrow ?

Thanks

Files:

Mr.mladen thankyou for your indicators

but i have some problems with (volatility quality v2.3 )

i post the screen shot please solve the issue why the difference for same time frame chart Thankyou

Files:
1_4.png  109 kb
2_2.png  89 kb

Mr.mladen it does not shows anything please solve this

Files:

TRADERSM:
stepma_averages_4_3_mtf.ex4 Mr.mladen it does not shows anything please solve this

TRADERSM

As far as I see you need to have a newer version of metatrader (it is showing that you are using unsupported version of metatrader terminal in the experts tab)

What build of metatrader are you using?

TRADERSM:
Mr.mladen thankyou for your indicators

but i have some problems with (volatility quality v2.3 )

i post the screen shot please solve the issue why the difference for same time frame chart Thankyou

Adjust the filter (set it to greater value for symbols with bigger basic values)

mladen:

TRADERSM

As far as I see you need to have a newer version of metatrader (it is showing that you are using unsupported version of metatrader terminal in the experts tab)

What build of metatrader are you using?

Mr.mladen this the version i use

Files:
3.png  46 kb
Reason: