Elite indicators :) - page 1089

Mr.mladen what is the next advance indicator of TEMA for fast price movement in (Trend direction + force index - smoothed 4_1)

Mr.mladen please edit this indicator

1.) it some times can,t draw

3.) change the colours

2.) please add some extra futures what it supported

forex_sweep.mq4

Files:

I use Tidane Trend to define trend.

This chart looks messy. I would like the option to view them as histogram view.

• If all three length periods of tidane are uptrend, the histogram paint green.
  • If all three length periods of tidane are downtrend, the histogram paint red.
  • If all three mixed up, white.

I attached the indicator - Tidane Trend.

tidane_trend.mq4

Thanks in advance. Red

Files:

TRADERSM:
Mr.mladen what is the next advance indicator of TEMA for fast price movement in (Trend direction + force index - smoothed 4_1)

as i remember this is the latest and last one of that kind with 20 prices and 30 ma methods including tema.

--------------------------------

" I wish you Happy New Year from the bottom of my heart.

May God give you the happiness and strength to overcome your past year failures & LEARN NEW THINGS

(specially for Mr.mladen,Mr.tools,Mr.mntiwana )&(our form members) "

so many thanks for the best wishes for all of us,including this and more than this for you,for your beloved family and friends and plz dont forget,dont glue me along with those senior 14 night moons,my place is with general public participants.thank.

regards

HAPPY NEW YEAR to Mladen , Mntiwana , Krelian9

mntiwana:

as i remember this is the latest and last one of that kind with 20 prices and 30 ma methods including tema.

--------------------------------

" I wish you Happy New Year from the bottom of my heart.

May God give you the happiness and strength to overcome your past year failures & LEARN NEW THINGS

(specially for Mr.mladen,Mr.tools,Mr.mntiwana )&(our form members) "

so many thanks for the best wishes for all of us,including this and more than this for you,for your beloved family and friends and plz dont forget,dont glue me along with those senior 14 night moons,my place is with general public participants.thank.

regards

Thankyou

mntiwana

the attached indicator was compiled but showing problem, can you help please? blau_-_ergodic_tsi__bars_2.mq4

femi:
the attached indicator was compiled but showing problem, can you help please? blau_-_ergodic_tsi__bars_2.mq4

femi

Try it out now : blau_-_ergodic_tsi__bars_2_1.mq4

removed..............

TRADERSM:
Mr.mladen please edit this indicator

1.) it some times can,t draw

3.) change the colours

2.) please add some extra futures what it supported

forex_sweep.mq4

TRADERSM,

it is working with me,changed some colors too......any way interesting and pretty indi.

regards

forex_sweepmod.mq4

Files:
Reason: