Elite indicators :) - page 1093

Mladen , Mrtools & members

Have a safe and Happy New year.

Mladen

could you check this indicator out when you get a chance. It doesn't work on builds 950 or 920.

ml-dynamic_zone_cfb__mtf_2.mq4

traderduke:

Mladen

could you check this indicator out when you get a chance. It doesn't work on builds 950 or 920.

i traderduke,

have you DLL file in belonging folder,it is working with me now.did nothing to it.but i have build 940,11dec,2015.

regards

Files:
eurusdm1_8.png  38 kb

traderduke:

Mladen

Ray

All seems to be OK on my side (build 950 tested bellow) :

all the best

Files:
test.jpg  256 kb

mladen:

Demos6

Which exact version of trend direction & force index do you use?

Or it does not matter which one to use as a basis?

I replied to this post, but it must be lost in the avalanche of request that you receive (I don't know how you find time to reply all the posts.)

Here you have the files requested.

Thank you in advance.

Happy new year for and for your family.

TRADERSM:
Mr.mladen I need this type of parallel lines horizontal like channel to check consolidation period and sideways movement in oscillator i don,t know how to mean that its indicator or script please ...........

Tradersm,think this is similar to what your looking for, the rsi is smoothed by jurik, and you have a choice of regular rsi, rsx, wilders rsi, and cutlers rsi

rsi_slope_divergence_2.01.mq4

Files:

Demos6:

Hello mladen,

Is it possible to make a histogram version of trend direction and force index indicator?

With the option without the grey bars. There was a indicator that did that it was call trend mode if not mistaken.

Thank you in advance.

Demo6, made the histogram version with the trend mode.

trend_direction__force_index_-_smoothed_3.01_histo__lines.mq4

mladen:

TRADERSM

Try using linear regression channel for start

Thankyou Mr.mladen

mrtools:

Tradersm,think this is similar to what your looking for, the rsi is smoothed by jurik, and you have a choice of regular rsi, rsx, wilders rsi, and cutlers rsi

rsi_slope_divergence_2.01.mq4

Thankyou Mr.tools is there any way to avoid sideways I tried many ways Mladen suggest to use force index it works on me some (slow mov) script only. please give any ideas & links requested to all seniors............

mrtools:

Demo6, made the histogram version with the trend mode.

trend_direction__force_index_-_smoothed_3.01_histo__lines.mq4

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so many thanks for this new pretty version of my favorite indi ,it looks a gift on new year first day.thanks.

regards

Dearest MLADEN,

i am afraid of so much requests from all around,will not let you enjoy the new year .... just an old reminder and curiosity too.

regards

Files:
1_8.png  115 kb
Reason: