Elite indicators :) - page 1309

GK1965:

Mladen,

Not sure if this is a MT4 code... but either way is it possible that you can convert this to a MT4 (Build 980 :)).

Here is the link if any one wants to visually see this in action - https://www.tradingview.com/script/Yrkdw0gR-Custom-Indicator-for-Donchian-Channels-System-Rules-Included/

Cheers
GK 

//Modified Donchonian Channel with separate adjustments for upper and lower levels

//Purpose is if you expect big move up, Use lower input example 3 or 4, and longer lower input, 40 - 100 and use lower input line as a stop out

//Opposite if you expect big move down

//Mid Line Rule in Long Example.  If lower line is below entry take partial profits at Mid Line and move stop to Break even.

//If Lower line moves above entry price before price retraces to midline use Lower line as Stop...Opposite if Shorting

//Created by user ChrisMoody 1-30-2014

study(title="CM_Donchian Channels Modified", shorttitle="CM_DC Modified", overlay=true)

length1 = input(4, minval=1, title="Upper Channel")

length2 = input(60, minval=1, title="Lower Channel")

upper = highest(length1)

lower = lowest(length2)

basis = avg(upper, lower)

l = plot(lower, style=line, linewidth=4, color=red)

u = plot(upper, style=line, linewidth=4, color=lime)

plot(basis, color=yellow, style=line, linewidth=1, title="Mid-Line Average")

fill(u, l, color=white, transp=75, title="Fill") 

Hello Experts (Mladen/Mr.Tools),

Not sure if you had time to check the above one.  Would appreciate your comments.

Warm Regards
GK 

Hi to everybody, does anybody know if there is any version of OBV indicator with MTF interpolation function? I can not find it nowhere....

Thank for answears......

Dann001:

Hi to everybody, does anybody know if there is any version of OBV indicator with MTF interpolation function? I can not find it nowhere....

Thank for answears......

Try out some of these ...

mladen:

Try out some of these ...

Thank you..

GK1965:
The example there looks interesting. Maybe we should give a shot

Dear MRTOOOLS & MNTIWANA 

Found this indicator from post 12028. Requested by METALCAPON to modifty and same done by both of you. Seems good. Repaints? 

tkrkmksk:

Dear MRTOOOLS & MNTIWANA 

Found this indicator from post 12028. Requested by METALCAPON to modifty and same done by both of you. Seems good. Repaints? 

Possibly it is repainting,i don't know,moderators can better guide us.

any way boss recommendation "HULL" as alternative.

regards

mntiwana:

Possibly it is repainting,i don't know,moderators can better guide us.

any way boss recommendation "HULL" as alternative.

regards

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

Thank you. I have not found histo version. Can you help me? Thanks in advance.

tkrkmksk:

There are a lot of versions around here in different styles,one MLADENs ver is here.

Reason: