文章 "如何从 MQL5 (MQL4) 访问 MySQL 数据库" - 页 4

Eugeniy Lugovoy:
是的,“sprintf_s”和“sprintf的”不支持中国人。我会想办法帮你解决这个问题
Thanks!

why not output text can supply chinese.

if (!MySqlExecute(DB,"SET CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS=utf8")) 
   {
    // Showing an error message
   }

数据库还是不能OUTPUT中文数据

Eugeniy Lugovoy:
對於x64平台,使用下面的庫(附討論)
Your program link under Mysql in the operating system Windows Server 2008 64bit R2 SP1 , DB values are not stable, often is equal to -1, how to solve, please, Sir?  please tell me, Urgent need !  Paid services ,  contact me email:2393607300@qq.com (I use MQL4 EA )

Eugeniy Lugovoy:

Ok, I see you have wrote an expert advisor for this purposes, and it is written without recommendations I've posted in article.

So, let's move step by step:

1.  The calling of " DB = cMySqlConnect(Host, User, Password, Database, Port, Socket, ClientFlag); " should be made inside OnInit() standard function instead of OnTick().

2.  You are uses cMySqlConnect - it's imported function form DLL, you have to use MySqlConnect function instead of cMySqlConnect function !

3. You have to call MySqlDisconnect function inside OnDeinit() stundard function.

4. You have to check database connection identifier inside OnTick() standard function to be sure that connect was successful.

Finally it will looks like:

DB values are not stable, often is equal to -1

According to this method has been solved , thank you very much!

C_1982:
Your program link under Mysql in the operating system Windows Server 2008 64bit R2 SP1 , DB values are not stable, often is equal to -1, how to solve, please, Sir?  please tell me, Urgent need !  Paid services ,  contact me email:2393607300@qq.com (I use MQL4 EA )

MySQL database server disconnects automatically when no queries was sent during specified timeout (on server side), this is why you need to check connection with db and reconnect if needed.

It's very good!

Please support Chinese. Thanks.

E-MAIL: 547970398@qq.com

2017.04.21 14:17:26.454 FXDATA_MYSQL2_1M AUDUSD,M1: Cursor opening failed. Error: Maximum number of opened cursors was exceeded.

What is this Error!  Make me mad!

Guangdong Jin:

2017.04.21 14:17:26.454 FXDATA_MYSQL2_1M AUDUSD,M1: Cursor opening failed. Error: Maximum number of opened cursors was exceeded.

What is this Error!  Make me mad!

This means that the number of concurrently opened cursors reaches limit (256 cursors)

possible you have not closed cursor after selecting data.

It's very good!

Please support Chinese. Thanks.

E-MAIL: 5145495@qq.com